Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whowhowho2020

Sounds crazy but didn’t we all guess Joe was dating Anna before someone even spotted them / the Insta hints started?

As someone is who totally over invested, I am sure Joe is dating Anna. I think he’ll be really into her purely because she’s the total opposite of Niomi and will be being true to her ‘cool girl’ vibes and not putting any pressure on the situation / asking for labels - as soon as she does, he’ll be off. He’ll marry someone somewhere in between both, probably with a proper job / something creative but not leading a public / loud life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Whowhowho2020

Does anyone else feel like her accent is getting posher and posher?

imagine going for a walk and seeing someone just standing in a field taking to themselves!

I do feel like if we know Joe is dating Anna, she knows. And that must be awful. Especially as Anna is so loud and ‘fun fun fun’ and Niomi must know she is quite rigid.

leiadeler

Guys I feel like a creep but I went back to scroll through her likes and Anna was definitely a Niomi fan at some point 🤣 She even liked Niomi’s post of their engagement. I couldn’t screenshot all the photos that Anna has liked but there are A LOT. Apologies in advance for the Anna likes spam.
AA192389-490D-4287-8C87-F1E172F4B416.png

Attachments

• Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
We seem to have this consensus here that Niomi is so annoying and the relationship was so bad, that Joe had no alternative but to dump her. If I were in a four year relationship, and planning to get married, and ran into some troubles, my first consideration wouldn't be to walk away. I would probably do whatever I could to save my relationship, couples therapy and all. This makes both of them, and their relationship, look even more shallow, like they were just existing next to each other. They maybe could have both learned to tweak certain problematic behaviors and stayed together, if they really loved each other. It's not a pact or an obligation to stay together, but it should be a wish and an endeavor. Leaving one woman and moving to the next one because it feels better right now, might not be solving Joe's problems in the long run.
I totally get where you're coming from with this but can you really imagine Little Miss Pahfect accepting she needs couples' counselling? You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. I think it's very obvious from the 'no cross words ever' comment that she would never accept their relationship was anything less than perfect, you can't help people who don't want to be helped

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She has this "career" solely because of Marcus Butler and I hope she thanks him for it.
She doesn’t. In the magazine article someone posted the other day she said her ‘friends’ encouraged her to start a blog. That’s the problem with surrounding yourself with people who can’t be honest, and just tell you what you want to hear. She’s heard idiots say she’s a self made, independent woman for so long she actually believes it now

• Sick
  • Angry

missmina

VIP Member
Like the thing is, that for the amount of dietary restrictions and the amount of exercise she does, she looks just mediocre. Though I'm not sure if that's just cause she undereats or the total lack of sexappeal. Her body is the same level of boring as her personality.

• Haha
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
This is not a meal I’m sorry. A few (notably lower calorie) vegetables in some stock, is that it? If she wants to starve herself I wish she would do it offline. Posting this after all the comments yesterday too...she knows exactly what she’s doing.
I would love Abby Sharp to do a video on her, she must eat SO few calories compared to the exercise she does?

imsorryabtthisacct

I feel like she's more obsessed with looking thin and "toned" now than before because that Anna girl is super thin and toned and seemingly healthy so she thinks she can do it too.

oshare

VIP Member
Comments I had were interesting. 'Oh, what a bummer. There are some great care homes in the UK. You gave up your life! You'll go mad' blah blah.

Any stigma is ignorance of the cycle of life. You take good care.🤗
I'm really sorry to hear you are going through this. Here you are doing so incredibly much for your mother and in stead of praising you for your kindness, dedication and love for your family they just shame you! That's absolutely awful and you don't deserve this kind of treatment.
People don't understand that to some people giving up on their family members is MUCH worse than giving up a job or a life outside of their family. I wish people would just accept that and show compassion and kindness.
I think you are doing a wonderful job and I hope those kind of nasty comments didn't get to you too much 💕

• Heart

Takkat

I've never actually watched the 'moving to India' vlog (just read about it here) but if Joey was prepared to go to India with or without her, then she should have taken a step back and had a think about the future of their relationship. It really looks now like she tagged along when he wasn't fussed about her coming either way. I wonder how the conversation went? Did he just tell her he'd gotten an job offer and was off to India? Did he ask her to come along? Or did she just invite herself?

I do think that he proposed out of obligation because she decided to move to India with him. His proposal wasn't very well-planned or thoughtful.

I still feel sympathy for Nims over the broken engagement and the fact that Joe has apparently moved on so quickly. It's got to hurt, especially since she was so in love with him, or it least so in love with the idea of who she thought he was.
In the 'Moving to India' video Niomi stated that Joe found out that India was on the horizon (a possibility) right before they left for their trip to Indonesia. If he wanted to propose...he would have done it in Indonesia. It's paradise. The fact that he proposed AFTER the India job offer speaks volumes...I really don't think he expected Niomi to move to India.

Good god can she BE more unnatural?? Look at her pose compared to other ladies. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 405567
This is hilarious! Who does she think she is?!?
She doesn't know who she is. She is, I think, a narcissist, like most of the gleamers/sinfluencers. She imitates others so as to project an image that she thinks others will 'admire'. She has rehearsed repetitive poses, because she is always on guard and can't let anyone see how vapid and lacking in personality she actually is. Essentially she is afraid and blank. No imagination, no real spark or individuality. She maybe trying to copy 'Anna' now as she believes that what 'Joeee' likes ??!!!?) Trying to show cleavage, awkwardly posing virtually naked, rubbing herself on camera, whilst selling shit self-tan etc. Must all be for Joe's benefit and or the next unsuspecting dolt who may fall for her mindless, ineffectual existence.
Dimdums wants to be something she is not and will do anything, sell anything, be with anything/one to get there, wherever there may be.
Perhaps she has aspirations for royalty. That may be the only reason she clung to J because he was somewhere in the outer orbit of Prince Harry. She kept a pinned video on youtube about her shit 'talk' and visit to Buckingham Palace - nauseating.
I don't know, I kind of fell for it when I first noticed her. It was the macaroni cheese vid and then her concern for Syria and the refugees when none of the other youtubers gave a damn. She was single and living in Notting Hill piecing her life back together after the Marcus breakup. I didn't know about all the Brit youtubers etc... didn't follow any of it. Then she seemed somewhat 'normal' and not so affected.
When she finally confessed recently to "wailing" in her dads arms after this breakup I thought she had turned the corner and was becoming an adult.
Will Dimbobs ever get it?

Those pictures are so cringe
everyone is being normal and she's posing like in a photoshoot
just relax Niomi
since she started dating our beloved Joeeeyyyy I get the feeling that she thinks she's royal or something
Yes, she wants that. Yes she wants to be that.

Well, just as Dimbobs didn't see the normality of yoga and veganism in India, I'm not surprised 'she didn't see the break up coming!😑
Dimdums lives in a Victorian hangover where she imagines she's a colonial brit. FFS veganism and yoga originate from Asia, she's so f-ing clueless it makes me scream. Frightened to leave soho house unless it was to a prearranged meeting or class with other youtubers or 'veegans'. I don't think she ever left the Juhu beach area except by cab to go to the south of Mumbai with that awful indian youtuber. Honestly, you were in India Nimnumbs, you could have at least tried some authentic food or travelled out of f-ing Mumbai to see something different and out of your Tory girl from brighton safe zone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
She probably still thinks that she's better than the average influencer shilling teeth whitening strips and protein powder on instagram.

• Haha

coriander

VIP Member
I don't think the guy with the signet ring is Joe although the hair looks like it could be, but I've never seen him with one on and he doesn't really seem like someone who would wear them.
Also I reckon his connection with Dimbobs was quite superficial to begin with, they met in the right place at the right time, both single, pleasant and conventionally attractive people, so why not have a relationship. Then 4 years later it escalated to an engagement and after spending prolonged periods of time together (India and lockdown), he realised that she's not actually the one.

Reactions: 21

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Hurt ego.
I agree but I don't think there could be a person out there who wouldn't have a hurt ego by being so publicly de fiancee, and then worse still have your ex move on to a beautiful good time girl in your own social circle. Wagging tongues etc.

Utterly humiliating.

Also, Fredward had me laughing aloud. Thank you @Hannah Banana

Half this thread has only been about Anna...if I didn't know any better I'd think they were a double act on youtube rather than loosely connected by boinking the same guy (allegedly)
Still feel Anna owes us sit down spilling the tea video. C'mon girl, we need you to spill!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21