Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. HUGE red flags. I would HATE to be in her situation. Though maybe she feels that she or their bond is special enough to power through his post-break-up issues.
Definitely! He'll be charming her and then when she gets comfortable suddenly he won't be 'ready' or as over the engagement as he thought.
HOW is no one from her family/friends talking some sense into her? Can’t she see how cringe she’s become? One useful step would be to try and stop “influencing” cuz seriously, what can she offer?

Oh well a mop, forgot that 🙄
i guess they are busy with their own lives and responsibilities. Niomi is almost 30, financially independent and they (family) probably have no idea what a career in SM actually involves.

She can only change / help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i believe my title suggestion has the most likes

niomi smart #16 why am i hungry i had a banana, and why is freddie following anna

can someone create a new thread, i feel bad making one with my title 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omg the new photo looks really unhealthy I hope her mom does something about it. Niomi saying she's loosing weight naturally because of running, please everybody would loose weight magically if their idea of burger would be handful of beans and two salad leaves.

i believe my title suggestion has the most likes

niomi smart #16 why am i hungry i had a banana, and why is freddie following anna

can someone create a new thread, i feel bad making one with my title 😂 😂 😂
This is funny, but am I the only one who’s bothered that Freddie and Anna are in there? Especially Freddie, not directed at you personally, of course, but who GAF about him? 😂 I’m going to be so bothered by having to look at his name for the next 50 pages 😪

This is funny, but am I the only one who’s bothered that Freddie and Anna are in there? Especially Freddie, not directed at you personally, of course, but who GAF about him? 😂 I’m going to be so bothered by having to look at his name for the next 50 pages 😪
that's fair enough, i believe the runner up was by @palmer
Niomi Smart #16 I'm not an influencer, but please buy this cleanser

Reactions: 1
that's fair enough, i believe the runner up was by @palmer
Niomi Smart #16 I'm not an influencer, but please buy this cleanser
That one’s brilliant too! But I mean, democracy at work, if yours got the most votes, I’m clearly the only one who feels this way 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just felt funny about the idea of having two random people in the title and I also don’t like Freddie 😂

I cannot believe that a company sent this human moral waste ground a load of fruit and veg and she doesn’t say she is donating it to a food bank. She MUST know that kids are going hungry through this pandemic- HOW does she accept these gifts with a clear conscience?! It’s sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe that a company sent this human moral waste ground a load of fruit and veg and she doesn’t say she is donating it to a food bank. She MUST know that kids are going hungry through this pandemic- HOW does she accept these gifts with a clear conscience?! It’s sickening.
It is sickening!! I don't know what these brands are thinking when they do stuff like this. I like Vichy's skincare, but this sort of this really makes me think twice about whether I want to continue to support them :mad:

Reactions: 10
It is sickening!! I don't know what these brands are thinking when they do stuff like this. I like Vichy's skincare, but this sort of this really makes me think twice about whether I want to continue to support them :mad:
I’ve messaged them on IG saying how tone deaf it is. Doubt they will reply..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Regardless of why they broke up (and we don't think it was anything more "major" than being mismatched and Niomi's obsessive traits..) I still think it's weird how fast Joe moved on (if he did move on with Anna). It's one thing to have a post-break up fling, it's another thing to have a legitimate girlfriend that knows your family... It seems irresponsible of Joe if he didn't take time to reflect on what led to the break up, whether it's choosing the right person or working on himself. And it's not like he's the one jumping to get married (Anna doesn't seem that way either), so what's the rush? Seems like a band-aid to me. And sure, anyone like Anna is going to look "fun" if he's just gotten to know her via social media (which I'm assuming because of covid even pre-break up) because that's clearly how Anna wants to be portrayed. But she will eventually have needs and expectations too, as most people do once a relationship becomes long-term. Seems naive of him; like he thinks because Anna seems easygoing that she won't have the same expectations of commitment that Niomi did, and Anna is somehow appealing because she's the opposite of Niomi. Idk. I'm not in Niomi's corner, but I think Joe dating Anna is a bad move and obviously hurtful to Niomi, if he's setting it up to be a public thing. I read somewhere that most relationship experts suggest 2-3 months PER YEAR of your past relationship after a breakup before moving on, to improve yourself and heal. So for Niomi/Joe that would be like 10-15 months at a minimum right, for almost 5 years of dating? Obviously I can't judge Joe and we don't know all the details, but it just seems like an immature move to me 🤷‍♀️ I kind of feel bad for Anna if she expects to be anything other than a rebound.
100% agree with this. Yes, everybody's different, but it's no secret that you need and should take time to heal. I couldn't imagine to be dating after a few months after a broken engagement. I get that he was the one who blew everything off and he obviously had his reasons to break up with her but I still can't comprehend the fact that he's already dating somebody new (if it's true lol).

As I said, I know he's the one who broke up with Niomi and he probably wanted to get out of the engagement long before he told her, but it still seems... desperate to me?

Idk, I'm definetly biased on this because I'm somebody who needs lots of time after a break-up, even when I was the one who ended the relatioship.

• Heart
100% agree with this. Yes, everybody's different, but it's no secret that you need and should take time to heal. I couldn't imagine to be dating after a few months after a broken engagement. I get that he was the one who blew everything off and he obviously had his reasons to break up with her but I still can't comprehend the fact that he's already dating somebody new (if it's true lol).

As I said, I know he's the one who broke up with Niomi and he probably wanted to get out of the engagement long before he told her, but it still seems... desperate to me?

Idk, I'm definetly biased on this because I'm somebody who needs lots of time after a break-up, even when I was the one who ended the relatioship.
yeh I agree with you, the only time I have ended one relationship and immediately started another it was jsut a rebound that fizzled out soon after. Either this or he is just one of those people who cannot be single? anyone have any idea of his dating history before? I would be highly suspicious to go out with someone who had so recently ended an engagement

Reactions: 6

I just see it as enjoying each other's company. I'm quite a simple soul.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally don't think it's that weird for the dumper to be dating again now. Joe and Niomi broke up in what, July? August? Factor in the inevitable months of 'thinking about it' or 'not being sure' plus lockdown complications, that relationship was probably dead in the water for about a year now in Joe's head. I know quite a few people who have come out of long term serious relationships or engagements and they're with someone else that they get engaged to quite quickly, I don't know if its an age thing (relationship milestones seem to speed up the older you get? Friends in late 20s/early 30s get engaged quicker these days it seems) or just that being with someone so long makes very clear what you do and don't want so it's easier to find what you do want in another person.

I am still very surprised if Joe is in a relationship again mainly because I thought that Niomi was just so boring he wanted to play the field but we don't know his history with dating, I don't really like to make assumptions about whether people want relationships or can commit because of their looks. Some of the comments about Anna for example I find very uncomfortable, her looking 'trashy' or being a 'party girl' doesn't mean she won't settle down - she's probably just enjoying herself while she is single. If they're happy then good luck to them, it's not like he's flaunting her on Instagram. They're both still garbage for breaking lockdown rules in the process though.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do we even know for sure they're in a relationship? Maybe it's just a common friend or whatever. Also even if it is a relationship it doesn't equal engagement and getting married.

Either way, it's been like half a year since the breakup already and I don't think it's too little time to get over someone especially if you considered breaking up with them at least since some time. He always seemed so fed up and resigned in her vlogs I legit felt sorry for him sometimes (or maybe it's just his bored face). Still, people are different and there's no standard for this kind of stuff. He's been through a lot with Niomi so I think he deserves some steak finally.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we even know for sure they're in a relationship? Maybe it's just a common friend or whatever. Also even if it is a relationship it doesn't equal engagement and getting married.

Either way, it's been like half a year since the breakup already and I don't think it's too little time to get over someone especially if you considered breaking up with them at least since some time. He always seemed so fed up and resigned in her vlogs I legit felt sorry for him sometimes (or maybe it's just his bored face). Still, people are different and there's no standard for this kind of stuff. He's been through a lot with Niomi so I think he deserves some steak finally.
Bit a red meat!!🥩🥩🥩

Reactions: 2

THIS.

If he waited a year would it then be OK? There’s no exact time period for this stuff. Besides, she clearly annoyed the duck out of him and I’m doubtful there was any kind of connection (emotional or physical) so I doubt he mourned much.

He’s a 30 year old cutie, let him live! ‘Least he’s not posting photos of himself half naked in the cold for ppl with EDs to get set off from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.