Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta vs reality...

duck you Joe life is pahhhhfect without you” vs “drunk and all I have is noodle to cuddle”
She looks much better in the photo she wanted to see deleted... She actually has a pretty elegant sleep face. But nooooooo she doesn't look "put together" there so it's got to go!

On the other hand her amateurly lined lips look like tit & she looks like a toddler playing with her mom's make-up.

Reactions: 11
She basically bragged every Christmas when Joe would do romantic gestures for her and now she’s pretending like she’s never experienced romance before.

Reactions: 61
She basically bragged every Christmas when Joe would do romantic gestures for her and now she’s pretending like she’s never experienced romance before.
I feel sorry for the next squeeze tbh... a personalised advent calendar every year was already a lot to live up to, let alone that along with 'I've never had romance before' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
This. I think it's fine to express how happy you are in your relationship, but there are ways of doing that without bragging and rubbing it in others' faces. The way she used to talk about joe and how dreeaaaammyyyyy everything was always felt smug and like she was gloating. I just found that she did it in poor taste, especially considering how difficult the holidays can be for many people, (even before 2020!), but maybe I'm asking too much of her. In any case, karma keeps receipts.

Reactions: 30
She looks much better in the photo she wanted to see deleted... She actually has a pretty elegant sleep face. But nooooooo she doesn't look "put together" there so it's got to go!

On the other hand her amateurly lined lips look like tit & she looks like a toddler playing with her mom's make-up.
Niomi is (objectively) pretty from the front, but she has an incredibly weak chin/jaw which you can tell she's insecure about. (And probably should be since it's considered one of the most crippling beauty traits...and for someone who considers herself a Keira Knightley lookalike...). If you watch her videos, she always avoids turning her head as much as possible and only filming from front on, or she uses her hair to cover her jawline from the side. I suspect she was annoyed that her mom posted this side-on pic where she's not extending her neck as far as possible to make up for the recession.

Reactions: 17
Niomi is (objectively) pretty from the front, but she has an incredibly weak chin/jaw which you can tell she's insecure about. (And probably should be since it's considered one of the most crippling beauty traits...and for someone who considers herself a Keira Knightley lookalike...). If you watch her videos, she always avoids turning her head as much as possible and only filming from front on, or she uses her hair to cover her jawline from the side. I suspect she was annoyed that her mom posted this side-on pic where she's not extending her neck as far as possible to make up for the recession.
Will she be getting a dab of vegan filler in that jaw line at some point in 2021?

I think she shouldn't, she just needs to work on her personality. Get away from the socialites in London.

Reactions: 9
^ Hahah well that explains why it was so tacky, she basically had Niomi dressed up as her own fantasy.

I saw this on Twitter and wondered how horrified Niomi would be if someone suggested these for her

https://twitter.com/tasty

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lol this is so random but when I was at sixth form me and my best friend used to watch made in Chelsea but one day my mate said “have you noticed how all these toffs most of them are chinless wonders” and ever since then it’s all I can see and now you’ve made that connection to niomi

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she put all that together for content? It would make more sense, I can’t really picture the same person organising all those presents in advance of India trip with the Joe that then went straight to work when he came back without telling her in advance that was how it was going to be. He didn’t sort out their living situation in India and seemed pretty laid back about everything, so I wouldn’t be surprised if those very thoughtful daily presents were organised by her, or at least prodded along?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wait - her grandma lives in Brighton? I could have sworn terrina lived in USA - Florida ?

edit: gosh I’ve just been on a weird Google stalk and found the house in Florida - pretty nice place 😂 maybe they go back and forth between here and there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
books are just wallpaper, fireplace is just wallpaper, personality is just wallpaper
honestly that bookshelf wallpaper is such an apt representation of influencer culture generally, all show no substance. I haven't seen anything more hilarious in someone's house tbh. I cannot believe she would show it as I would be mortified my parents were so vacuous

Maybe she put all that together for content? It would make more sense, I can’t really picture the same person organising all those presents in advance of India trip with the Joe that then went straight to work when he came back without telling her in advance that was how it was going to be. He didn’t sort out their living situation in India and seemed pretty laid back about everything, so I wouldn’t be surprised if those very thoughtful daily presents were organised by her, or at least prodded along?
yeah I always thought they were probably just gifted items or something tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait - her grandma lives in Brighton? I could have sworn terrina lived in USA - Florida ?

edit: gosh I’ve just been on a weird Google stalk and found the house in Florida - pretty nice place 😂 maybe they go back and forth between here and there
Yeah I think they go there during the British winter months, “escape to the sun” but obviously with the pandemic it was wider to stay put with the family in the UK.

Reactions: 7
I had no idea what having a weak chin meant prior to reading this thread 🤣 But I can definitely see what you guys mean!

I guess I have the opposite problem, a strong/pointy chin. Is there a vegan filler for that? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.