Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how many of you, including colleagues, are social media influencers?? If you read the fawning adulation under her lame arse posts you'll realise the behaviour she demonstrates WILL make it look like perfectly acceptable behaviour so her 'contact' isn't just physical; it's mental (excuse the double entendre) and psychological. Beloved Dimbobs can behave like a hoon, we can too!!
Personally think Zoe has been far worse recently with her marquees. I agree it doesn't send a good message but Niomi isn't alone in this. Tbh I think people look more to their peers than influencers on what's acceptable but obviously influencers still play a role.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Personally think Zoe has been far worse recently with her marquees. I agree it doesn't send a good message but Niomi isn't alone in this. Tbh I think people look more to their peers than influencers on what's acceptable but obviously influencers still play a role.
Well you can talk about that on the Zoe thread, this is a Niomi thread so that's why we're talking about just her. Other influencers behaving just as badly or worse doesn't make Niomi's behaviour okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know? That's why I said it's a separate issue and staying in London would be the ideal thing to do for everyone else's safety. I said in terms of her putting her family at risk, that's up to them and I think in theory her coming to stay at their house is alright if they're ok with it. Presuming they're all staying at home and not going out anywhere straight away.
I'm not saying people should just go wherever, I'm talking about in Niomi's case with her family. Someone working from home in a single household going home before the rules had changed.
I've said all this already in my previous posts and said that I'm specifically talking about why her family might be ok with it. I'm not talking about society as a whole or Niomi's impact on Brighton. I've already said the ideal thing would be to stay at home but there are thousands of people who have ignored that who are in far worse positions than Niomi's.
Niomi clearly doesn't care about anyone but herself, that's obvious. I would have loved for her to get stuck in London or to get called out for breaking tier 4 rules which she would have done anyway. But in this instance she was very lucky that she left in time and as much as I don't like her, there's not much I can argue with.
You literally make no sense and it’s embarrassing to see you talk in circles thinking that you’re making a point.

You can’t just pick and choose from what Niomi literally does and then what she could be doing ‘in theory’, and demand others just pay attention to the hypothetical ‘in theory’ part because you’ve decided that her actions— the ones that actually impact others— are irrelevant as they would disprove your argument.
Like, the family part of it you’ll talk about because what Niomi does in THAT regard you can defend...... but when it comes to her actions in terms of going out of the house and potentially infecting others, you nonsensically say that isnt part of your argument because ‘in theory’ she could see just her family and that is her choice. When told that she isn‘t doing just that, you brush that aside because it’s inconvenient for your ass-kissing and you would rather argue in terms of a fantasy scenario that doesn’t exist? The way you also scoff at how Niomi might impact ~society and Brighton~ in a tone as though people that mention that broader community are just being hysterical... it’s not just ignorant, it’s really dumb because one’s impact on the broader community is the entire point of pandemic control??? Like, ONE PERSON can literally be the starting point for a massive spread? You’re very weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This virus is extremely contagious, if Niomi wanted to risk her own life then it would be one thing but she can spread it to others, that's fucked up and selfish and anyone defending it is no different than Niomi.

Reactions: 51
Yeah I can't be arsed discussing this anymore. I'm talking about Niomi and her family and responding to previous posts about her "poor family being infected by Niomi". I've already clearly said her going to Brighton is another issue in itself. Don't need a lecture, not sure why you keep extrapolating. I haven't disagreed with anything else, but you seem to argue with every point.
I don't think bubbles are as black and white. I think everyone needs to use an element of common sense. Not saying Niomi is, obviously she thinks as a single household she can meet with whoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is:
Niomi escaped London a few hours away from it being Tier 4 and didn’t isolated and instead went out.
Niomi had multiple bubbles and those bubbles probably already have multiple ones (one of the is Charlotte working in a hospital and we have she doesn’t wear a facemask right)
Niomi is still going out without a mask.
Niomi doesnt have common sense.

there is nothing that can be said about defending Niomi because everything she is doing is wrong, with her actions it has been black or white.

Reactions: 34
Yeah I can't be arsed discussing this anymore. I'm talking about Niomi and her family and responding to previous posts about her "poor family being infected by Niomi". I've already clearly said her going to Brighton is another issue in itself. Don't need a lecture, not sure why you keep extrapolating. I haven't disagreed with anything else, but you seem to argue with every point.
I don't think bubbles are as black and white. I think everyone needs to use an element of common sense. Not saying Niomi is, obviously she thinks as a single household she can meet with whoever.
Bubbles are very black and white in the UK:

A support bubble is a support network which links 2 households. You have to meet certain eligibility rules to form a support bubble. This means not everyone will be able to form a support bubble.

Once you’re in a support bubble, you can think of yourself as being in one ‘household’. It means you can have close contact with the other household in your bubble as if they were members of your own household. This means you do not need to maintain social distance with people in your support bubble.

You should continue to follow social distancing guidance with people outside of your household or support bubble. This is critical to keeping you, your family and friends as safe as possible.

If you form a support bubble, it is best if this is with a household who live locally. This will help prevent the virus spreading from an area where more people are infected.
So literally the multiple bubbles are BS and they should also be local!

Reactions: 19
Why don’t you think bubbles are black and white?

I think the rules around bubbles have been very clear. It’s all on the .gov website

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So today’s Christmas Day, which means the end of flogmas. Let’s recap Dimbob’s performance, shall we. We got 8 vlogs out 24, meaning she got 1/3 of the work done. Out of 8 videos, at least 3 were undisclosed sponsorships. At least 4 weren’t even vlogs, they were really just standalone videos with only one ‘scene’ in them. Great job, Ms. “not an influencer” Smart.

Vlog 1: undisclosed AD for Origins
Vlog 2: hair tutorial video (no vlog)
Vlog 3: undisclosed AD for Organic Basics (no vlog)
Vlog 4: the infamous festive meltdown vlog (Dimbob got a WHOLE 45 mins of work done in ONE day!)
Vlog 5: what I eat in a day video (no vlog)
Vlog 6: yoga exam vlog
Vlog 7: undisclosed AD for Senreve (no vlog)
Vlog 8: skincare routine (finishing off on a great note with disabled comments due to overwhelming backlash)

Meanwhile she’s had time to ‘bubble’ with multiple households (her mom, Charlotte, Sarah, Glameramo, and the entire crew of people who were at the Smart Skin photoshoot), go on shopping trips, get her hair done, travel back and forth between London and Sussex TWICE, you name it. Let’s not forget she doesn’t even edit her own videos so it’s not like doing vlogmas would take her much time. She has no excuses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She can't even accept criticism and instead deletes and blocks people

Who wouldn’t do the same? As someone in the public eye she’s used to not pleasing everyone and being criticised. But even as someone that isn’t a celebrity, when I know I’m getting a lot of negativity from a particular source, the healthy thing to do is to filter it out so one can focus on things that matter. It has nothing to do with constructive feedback and failures and low points, things that actually build character.

Reactions: 2
Wow guys, look how much Niomi, the biggest covidiot in England, cares about tier 4! Tell me again how she's done nothing wrong by going to Sussex for Christmas?

dass.jpg

Also, someone commented "Merry Christmas babe" but I can't find the comment now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I have to say, the one thing I really need on tattle is an eyeroll react to some of yall’s comments 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Who wouldn’t do the same? As someone in the public eye she’s used to not pleasing everyone and being criticised. But even as someone that isn’t a celebrity, when I know I’m getting a lot of negativity from a particular source, the healthy thing to do is to filter it out so one can focus on things that matter. It has nothing to do with constructive feedback and failures and low points, things that actually build character.
The majority of people aren't being horrible to her... They're just wondering why she is consistently breaking restrictions, she puts her life on the Internet so people are free to comment on her choices 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
She’s been breaching COVID rules for MONTHS and has been getting comments about it for MONTHS. She knows she’s in the wrong, and she knows what she’s putting out there is going to entice reactions. But instead of actually protecting herself by staying offline, instead of stopping to do (or at least show) the very thing that makes people criticize her, she’s actively chosen to go ahead and continue to rub her carelessness into people’s faces. At this point it’s just provocation. If she wanted to do the ‘healthy’ thing for herself she would just keep that tit offline, full stop. She’s asking for the criticism at this point. Believe it or not, not everyone would choose to delete criticism, block, and then continue to exhibit the behavior that led to the criticism in the first place. That’s almost self-torture, far from a “healthy thing to do.” Some people actually read the comments and then modify their behavior accordingly. To me, that actually sounds like the healthy to do—having the capacity to question yourself, reassess your behavior, and take in the criticism so you can ultimately become a better person. Now if Niomi wants to stay mediocre, that’s her decision I suppose but I wouldn’t call that healthy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The majority of people aren't being horrible to her... They're just wondering why she is consistently breaking restrictions, she puts her life on the Internet so people are free to comment on her choices 🤷🏼‍♀️
And having a 'comment' section would be a giant clue re feedback.

She asks for feedback re lipstick, hair blah blah but anything that shows frustration, shock, distaste or genuine confusion is blocked/removed.

What sort of maturity does that show from a 28 year old who is used to constant praise based on half arsed videos that are made solely to rake in money.

Reactions: 19
Can someone confirm the number of 39000 new COVID cases yesterday in the UK?
I can't believe it and I feel very sorry.

At the same time, when you witness the behavior of some people who seem too limited -or may be just too self-centered and selfish- to see the big picture and understand the value of bubbles or masks, it's not that surprising...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.