Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these selfies are a true indication that one, she has issues with self-image and self-esteem and two, needs the validation that comes with the praise. Niomi darling, get yourself a therapy appointment...

Reactions: 37
All of these selfies are a true indication that one, she has issues with self-image and self-esteem and two, needs the validation that comes with the praise. Niomi darling, get yourself a therapy appointment...
Very good point, I agree that she lives off the validation she gets from strangers on the internet. Also her captions are getting even more patronizing, she can't handle real life it seems.

Reactions: 24
She blocked me. I left a comment saying if she can take the praise she has to take the criticism too. It’s a given . You either take it both. Or nothing at all.
After her deleting comments that wasn’t kissing her arse.

you know if she blocks you. You’ve got under her skin and she knows your right . So job done . Merry Christmas one and all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Niomi has done the impossible - made everyone dislike her despite being dumped mere months before a fully planned wedding. think about that.. she has literally turned her own fans against her and gotten the most hate she's ever received during a time she COULD be getting the MOST support and compassion of her entire online presence. this is what happens, Niomi, when you live in a delusional world and think you're better than everyone else and you're above normal humanity - rules don't apply to you and you don't feel the sting and embarrassment of being dumped like us plebs do, right? if you're so superior, surely this criticism should be nothing to you. and if it stings, PERHAPS OPEN YOUR bleeping EYES YEH DUMBFUCK DIMNIMS.

I have mentioned this before, but I absolutely think Niomi thinks covid is a hoax, so I don't think she will ever make a video addressing her behavior or addressing any comments because she is rolling her eyes to the bank at every single one. I mean, surely no one would behave like this if they thought it was a real threat? is Niomi actually a conspiracy theorist or is it just with this? I kind of want to DM her and pretend to be someone who thinks its fake and see if she agrees/responds....

Reactions: 34
This is something a 15 year old would post. "Look at me who spent 2 hours getting ready pretending I look a mess and strategically posing for this picture" x
Haw haw haw fook off pratface. 🤜🤛🤬😤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's with her weird obsession to name inanimate objects? First Bruce, now Steve. Quite sad if you think about it...

Reactions: 15
When you think you look such a state you take and post multiple selfies x so relatable x
I just cannot imagine anyone coming up with such utterly banal content.

INSIDE NIOMI'S BRAIN-This'll be short-small brain and all that 🙄

IN MY KITCHEN
I've just herbed up lamb for tomorrow-ahhhhha I have some bay leaf on my finger oooh hoo-whip out my camera.
New cheesecake recipe, awwwwwwh, ginger crumbs on my palm-snap, snap.
Squeezing lemons.............wooooow pips, hope they're vegan (not sure 🤪)..........put them between my teeth-snap, snap.

I'm exhausted. Get some baggy knickers. Go outside and lean against brick wall. Snap, snap.

My fans will LOVE this. Upload. Pahhhhhfect.💋💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.