Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been covered multiple times before but these kinky Instagram pages that Joe has followed is bizarre. I know that you can’t read into these follows reflecting anything about their relationship but if lack of passion / intimacy had anything to do with their breakup, I’d feel mortified if I was Niomi. I feel like a twit for even looking but I wondered if Joe was still following Niomi (he is) and his most recent Insta follow was this cracker of a page:
Also sorry if this is too explicit for here! Just thought it was too funny not to share.View attachment 333908
Honestly, he gives me the creeps in general, but this is a huge part of it

Reactions: 2
I find those follows of Joe... really bizarre. Like sure they're funny and maybe he shares with his mates, but to actually FOLLOW the page on a public account?? It doesn't really make any sense

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I’m shocked she’s out again, this time for a free meal. 🙄 She is so unbelievably selfish and clearly not really paying attention to what happens with this virus. If she did, she wouldn’t be acting this way. Girl wake up! Step out of yoga class and pick up a newspaper. Read some of the medical journals. Anything!!

I truly ACHE how much I miss my friends and family at this point. We’ve had zoom thanksgivings, zoom funerals even and a zoom Christmas ahead. My birthday is tomorrow and I’ll be at home alone with my dog. Why?! Because I know that if I get sick that’s not the bad thing — the bad thing is EVERYONE I’d come in contact with and expose without meaning to while going frivolously out to restaurants or wherever this twit is off to next.

Yes Niomi, you’d likely survive if you contracted covid, but people you EXPOSE while smiling and beaming about without even so much as a mask could die!!! Or you could expose someone who would get the virus who would go on to expose someone else who does die. I was also reading up on how survivors have had limbs amputated because of covid-induced sepsis. It’s very sad and we have to recognize that every action has a ripple effect. We’ve been asked to stay home. It’s not fun but it’s also really not hard!! Not like losing loved ones to this virus. Not like losing your arm or your leg. Not like losing your life.

sorry for the rant. I just can’t take her gloating her while going out and about as if this major crisis isn’t happening!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
100% agree with everything that was posted here. She's a selfish insufferable spoiled brat 🙄 But Charlotte really annoys me much more than Niomi at this point 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Honestly, he gives me the creeps in general, but this is a huge part of it
People are always saying that The Mark Edit gives them the creeps but I've never heard this said of Dreamy Joe before. I want to know your story. Why, besides the kinky Insta, does he give you the creeps?? I have only ever seen him as the slightly sleepy, mostly subdued guy from Nims vlogs. I don't follow him on any other platforms.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched one of her old LA what I eat in a day and she said she was hungry and needed a snack so whipped out some....watermelon seeds 😂 how on earth would they fill you up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know it’s been covered multiple times before but these kinky Instagram pages that Joe has followed is bizarre. I know that you can’t read into these follows reflecting anything about their relationship but if lack of passion / intimacy had anything to do with their breakup, I’d feel mortified if I was Niomi. I feel like a twit for even looking but I wondered if Joe was still following Niomi (he is) and his most recent Insta follow was this cracker of a page:
Also sorry if this is too explicit for here! Just thought it was too funny not to share.View attachment 333908
I just requested that account just to see what other weird tit he’s into 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't with that dinosaur 😂

ANYTHING can be chic if the person has the taste and creativity. Our home girl just hasn't got it. She puts pieces into categories and writes them off entirely because she lacks the imagination and sophistication to make them hers. Exhibit A of someone who knows to have fun with her style:

View attachment 334096

Tights! *gasp*
I looove Camille Charriere, she really has that effortless french vibe

Reactions: 6
I'm convinced he reads here (or someone in his circle does and updates him) and he's trolling us at this point.

Well played Joey. Well played.

Also, is it just me or is Niomi slightly less insufferable after she's been in Sussex with her family for a while? As soon as she steps back into London, BAM she's back to the cringy "I'm-so-sexy" hair flips and poses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm convinced he reads here (or someone in his circle does and updates him) and he's trolling us at this point.

Well played Joey. Well played.

Also, is it just me or is Niomi slightly less insufferable after she's been in Sussex with her family for a while? As soon as she steps back into London, BAM she's back to the cringy "I'm-so-sexy" hair flips and poses.
Nah. Totally insufferable Sussex or London...........so full of herself as well as full of BS 👎

Reactions: 9
How can she hashtag 'bubble' to make it seem like Charlottes in her bubble, is she thick or does she think we all are? She's been staying with her Mum, therefore her Mum is her bubble, plus she was also with her Grandparents at the weekend during lockdown! You can't have multiple bubbles Niomi, despite how highly you think of yourself you are not above the rules or above catching or spreading covid!

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Yel

new thread!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.