Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is no perfect way to do anything but she can be more real without either dissing Joe or being dramatic. If I were her PR I would have advised her to 1) take more time off social media than she did after it happened and 2) then say than her & Joe are no longer together & that she‘s devastated & going to focus her energy on other areas of her life like Smart Skin, yoga etc. Forget all the I’m fine I’m fine I’m fine.

Reactions: 12
I think the problem people have is that she pushed down our throats how amazing Joe was and how her life was so perfect. And then even when it's ended, when she could shown to be even SLIGHTLY relatable by saying she's been upset, she did the whole 'my life is so perfect' thing AGAIN. And she's been pretty passive aggressive towards Joe, saying how she's 'lost' something, and now she's got it back.

Reactions: 19
completely agree, the veneers really changed her whole vibe. She’s always going for a “posh” look and the veneers helped a HUGE amount..
Does she have more teeth than the average person??

Reactions: 9
'He's a Woodward' is pretty meaningless. His dad was good at a sport- hasn't done quite so well recently. If I said, Clive Woodward to most people, they'd say 'who?' Joe is making his way.

It's Dimbob's underlying unpleasantness that seems to be annoying folk. She said, Joe's not a bad person but the HUGE subtext to a lot of her comments is that she was, or did it to herself, massively repressed during the relationship. She can't come out and say she acted like a needy fiancè so keeps on and on about getting herself back etc.

Reactions: 19
I'm in no way defending Niomi, but I doubt that she could say anything more than what she said now, Joe is a Woodward, it woudl be probably not very "Smart" of her to enter a shitstorm with a family that is head and shoulders above her.
Joe's family might be less tacky than Niomi's family, but I just don't see what all the fuss is about regarding his background.

Yeah I mean he was just a rugby coach?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.