Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was she a porta potty or was that lies ? We’re do they get there money from? Why is she renting a 8 bedroom house ? I have so many questions haha

Reactions: 2
Man like John here has a few questions as there’s soo much In here and too many names…

How old is Nikki? She has a 9 year old with the doctor and has binned him off what 2-3 years ago, but must’ve still been with him a few years ?
How old is the doc? I say doc , very much aware he’s a dentist who flogs whitening kits.
why are all these other names getting banded about ? Who are these other girls? Who is Mec clinic ? Granted they all look the same and stunning , but can someone piece the puzzle together for me??
Why are the Tamms making an appearance n alll? Vicky and Holly are light years apart (aside from having children with drug dealers) and vicky never usually gets mentioned but here she is.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got any tea on that Olivia Bent? @livvy__b on insta?
She defo doesn’t work, got a G wagon for her 23rd birthday and the walk in wardrobe in her house is literally every designer shoe and bag in the background! Gotta be hella dodge

Reactions: 1
Has anyone got any tea on that Olivia Bent? @livvy__b on insta?
She defo doesn’t work, got a G wagon for her 23rd birthday and the walk in wardrobe in her house is literally every designer shoe and bag in the background! Gotta be hella dodge
She’s been with Trent AA’s brother for about 10 years he gifted her the G Wagon his money is legit.

Reactions: 6
Her uncle is Marcus Bent who was a footballer for Everton. I think that’s why the family came to Liverpool years ago

Reactions: 3
I know of his family and the lad who he got done with is ste noone the dj who thinks he’s pure gorge 🤣 his gf does aesthetics Ashleigh devers x
yeah so meffy!

whatever happened to Charlotte last I remember he attacked her in news bar. They’ve got a son - she went totally of the radar

Reactions: 1