Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo is this the trend now, going out with your fanny hanging out?! Oh I’m never going out again! Mia not Nikki but still 😬

Reactions: 6
I mean she looks better in that than I ever could, but it’s just a bit too revealing isn’t it! Move the wrong way and your fanny is on pure show!

Reactions: 1
That gang of girls are always trying to out do one another and bring the shock factor. & all those idiots who are commenting unreal want to have a day off. Gypsy weekend to London.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg came here to say why’s she got her vag flaps literally out it’s like thong on back to front!! She’s an absolute mess

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely vile. It’s the stuff I’d expect from slaggy Sallie. Is this a thing now showing off your lasered fanny? 🤮 🦪 thrush incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine the amount of times you’d have to keep checking it was tucked inside. After a couple of bevies it would be out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wahhh this thread 🤣 I thought it was truff too! & that mias outfit oh my good god the worlds going mad wtfffff

Reactions: 3
I’m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person I’m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.

I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mix’s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldn’t have had that in Liverpool

too many young lads see dealing drugs as a way of life
Quite telling that you used the words "associate in Liverpool"...twice! Do you and Nicky have the same associates? Sounds to me like you have much more in common with her than you think. Did you meet your fella via an associate and never let go? Least it got you out the slums eh Dick Whittington got duck all on you.....well it is panto season.

• Haha
Reactions: 6