Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obsessed with Ellis and Robbie couple goals, it’s about time robbie was happy his entire marriage with Nikki he was so miserable and depressed.

View attachment 1330367 Never seen Nikki and Robbie do anything like this the whole marriage, there was zero affection between them crazy.
I wouldnt call them couple goals it’s 💯 for the gram! Honestly do you think Ellis would look twice at Robbie if he weren’t loaded!!!
He’s the double of Liam off love island that hair do is beyond questionable

Reactions: 10
Obsessed with Ellis and Robbie couple goals, it’s about time robbie was happy his entire marriage with Nikki he was so miserable and depressed.

View attachment 1330367 Never seen Nikki and Robbie do anything like this the whole marriage, there was zero affection between them crazy.
Love them and Ellis is a nice girl inside out she wouldn’t do what Nikki dose for money put it like that 🤮🤮🤮

I wouldnt call them couple goals it’s 💯 for the gram! Honestly do you think Ellis would look twice at Robbie if he weren’t loaded!!!
He’s the double of Liam off love island that hair do is beyond questionable
Have you seen Nikkis ex fellas hair then the bag dropper 🤣🤣🤣 And he fucked her of the first chance he got howling the shame all Nikkis good for is eating Arab mens tit dirty vile person even leeanne always calls Nikki evil as for Jayde still over in Dubai doing it porta potty looks like they offered Jayde more than 50k doesn’t it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Love them and Ellis is a nice girl inside out she wouldn’t do what Nikki dose for money put it like that 🤮🤮🤮

Have you seen Nikkis ex fellas hair then the bag dropper 🤣🤣🤣 And he fucked her of the first chance he got howling the shame all Nikkis good for is eating Arab mens tit dirty vile person even leeanne always calls Nikki evil as for Jayde still over in Dubai doing it porta potty looks like they offered Jayde more than 50k doesn’t it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
You say ex but Nikki was getting shagged by at least I know 5 other lads when she was meant to be with this bag dropper. Nikki is now officially a porta potty girl that’s her new thing to do to make money, 🤯 the cringe of Nikki and leeanne Instagram stories 🙈 it’s madness Nikkis eating tit and leeanne is on the run with her kids. do these girls really think people are stupid and don’t know what’s really going on ????

• Sick
How have you seen the agreements? Why would anyone show them to a soul even if you was doing it?

Reactions: 6
How have you seen the agreements? Why would anyone show them to a soul even if you was doing it?
What she agreed to do is beyond any human understanding. Am a Very close friend of one of Nikkis friends, I just hope Robbie hurry’s this divorce help save his reputation. He can’t have anything more to do with Nikki it’s not good for his business or his children. Not that Robbie would ever be seen even speaking to nikki again, to be honest I think Nikki did this also to try and destroy Robbie.

I’m a Close friend of Nikkis friend so I know all the ins and outs, and also see everything that goes on. the porta potties Agreements are so revolting you would not believe. She can’t deny it’s not her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Has anyone got any pics of Nikki and Robbie like the most recent ones?

I’m a Close friend of Nikkis friend so I know all the ins and outs, and also see everything that goes on. the porta potties Agreements are so revolting you would not believe. She can’t deny it’s not her.
Your friends a bit of a rat isn’t she haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What she agreed to do is beyond any human understanding. Am a Very close friend of one of Nikkis friends, I just hope Robbie hurry’s this divorce help save his reputation. He can’t have anything more to do with Nikki it’s not good for his business or his children. Not that Robbie would ever be seen even speaking to nikki again, to be honest I think Nikki did this also to try and destroy Robbie.

duck.being.your.mate.

I’m sorry but there is absolutely no way ANY of you have seen any agreements

Reactions: 13
Has anyone got any pics of Nikki and Robbie like the most recent ones?

Your friends a bit of a rat isn’t she haha
No Nikki and Robbie was never like this never seen any photos of them like this has anyone else??? Robbie said Nikki was the coldest person ever!! By the looks of it maybe Robbie wasn’t ever in love with Nikki, because I’ve never seen him look so happy and affectionate like he is with Ellis it’s like he’s a new man and a better one. Made up for him he deserves a nice girl like Ellis, not a porta potty ex wife like Nikki!!!

duck.being.your.mate.

I’ve heard about the agreements I think there is a actual video of Nikki

• Wow
duck.being.your.mate.

course they haven’t

it’s boring on the thread now.. she’s not mates with anyone of Nikkis friends. There’s a few on here with sad lives who just make up the most weird deluded things

All off similar accounts with spelling of a four year old. With weird thoughts on sex like to the point they come across like they’ve never had it. Really bizzare group

Reactions: 10
course they haven’t

it’s boring on the thread now.. she’s not mates with anyone of Nikkis friends. There’s a few on here with sad lives who just make up the most weird deluded things

All off similar accounts with spelling of a four year old. With weird thoughts on sex like to the point they come across like they’ve never had it. Really bizzare group
The irony of the constant “eating tit” rants with the amount of verbal diarrhoea on this thread 🤣😭
If you notice they’ve not said anything more than “eating actual tit” for about 6 pages now. They’ve added nothing to the thread other than “eat tit” on repeat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Robbie’s took the kids GOOD NEWS !!!

course they haven’t

Nikki you’ve been eating tit hun in Dubai Arab mens tit we all know what you done for 50k and your meant to be a mother 🤮🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
The irony of the constant “eating tit” rants with the amount of verbal diarrhoea on this thread 🤣😭
If you notice they’ve not said anything more than “eating actual tit” for about 6 pages now. They’ve added nothing to the thread other than “eat tit” on repeat. 🤣
😂😂 literally don’t mention anything about it.. then she goes Dubai and that’s there go to. I can’t decide wether they were in school with her and she ignored them.. if they are weird stalkers of Robbie and his new bird?!

They’re the most strangest and thickest comments ever 😩😩😩

I want to know more about Chilly and how he had landed mollie his bird before her was a model as well! Does anyone find him good looking?!?

Reactions: 8
Well all the gossip on Nikki at the minute is that shes eating tit yes hun ACTUAL SHIIT 💩💩💩🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Well all the gossip on Nikki at the minute is that shes eating tit yes hun ACTUAL SHIIT 💩💩💩🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
you chat tit literally. Why are you really obsessed with it? You’re beyond weird

did Nikki ignore you as a kid? Or do you have some weird obsession with Robbie

it’s sad how obsessed you are, but neither of them know you.

I’d get back to your spelling books and sign
up to slimming world

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you chat tit literally. Why are you really obsessed with it? You’re beyond weird

did Nikki ignore you as a kid? Or do you have some weird obsession with Robbie

it’s sad how obsessed you are, but neither of them know you.

I’d get back to your spelling books and sign
up to slimming world
Slimming world 😂 howling is that for the smack head look like Nikki ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Slimming world 😂 howling is that for the smack head look like Nikki ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Smack head with a set of the biggest veneers I’ve ever seen in my life. 🤡 really why do people argue on this thread, it’s so obvious it’s Nikki and her mates trying to defend the fact she’s doing porta potty’s in Dubai for money. If you don’t want people talking about you Nikki then don’t do such filth and blast it all over the gram, an also don’t tell people you can’t trust the sick things you do for money.

• Haha
Or maybe stop being so jealous of girls who are pretty and have nice things… jealousy is a disease

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The freaks ruining this thread are doing the complete opposite of what they want to achieve.
The far fetched crap they are spouting is actually making me sympathise with Nikki.
It’s laughable.
Friend of a friend - you wish girl!!
Ahh, did a lad you fancy want Nikki and not you? Is that where the obsessive, deranged hate is coming from? 😂
The ignorant prejudices you keep spitting tell us everything: ‘arub men’, ‘she’s a slag, she only goes with black lads’, ‘*****’. Imagine being you 🤢

Reactions: 17
All down to the porta potties 100% with Nikki from Robbie Hughes wife to eating Arab mens tit for money 🤢

No hun I would believe it I’ve know nikki a long time so I know what she’s like she will do absolutely anything for money and I mean anything she probably thinks she’s independent now that she’s got a income from eating Arab mens tit every few months 🤣🤯🤮
Faye isn’t a porta potty her fella is a drug dealer no doubt hiding in Dubai now Spain is off the gender for them all now

From what I’ve heard Faye is with some big time dealer. She’s good mates with someone I know of. Unfortunately that’s all the goss I’ve got 🤣
She’s married to Phil Robert’s isn’t she

I think you have been reading too much of the tag the sponsor love

Reactions: 3