Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The freaks ruining this thread are doing the complete opposite of what they want to achieve.
The far fetched crap they are spouting is actually making me sympathise with Nikki.
It’s laughable.
Friend of a friend - you wish girl!!
Ahh, did a lad you fancy want Nikki and not you? Is that where the obsessive, deranged hate is coming from? 😂
The ignorant prejudices you keep spitting tell us everything: ‘arub men’, ‘she’s a slag, she only goes with black lads’, ‘*****’. Imagine being you 🤢
I know if they was just normal they probably would of got some actual gossip on her. Instead everyone just argues with them as they are actual scum. Targeting disabled people and black people - absolutely vile.

You can put them on mute and not see their posts but everyone would need to do it

Reactions: 3
Ok so we all heard you telling us she eats tit so time to move on with genuine tattle or this thread is tit. For the sake of the thread, it could be fun to have a laugh instead of constant chants of “porta potty”.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know if they was just normal they probably would of got some actual gossip on her. Instead everyone just argues with them as they are actual scum. Targeting disabled people and black people - absolutely vile.

You can put them on mute and not see their posts but everyone would need to do it
Nikki’s deffo shagged her fella 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Nikki’s deffo shagged her fella 🤣🤣
Who’s fella hasn’t Nikki shagged, 🤣 wouldn’t surprise me in the least. 😆

Ok so we all heard you telling us she eats tit so time to move on with genuine tattle or this thread is tit. For the sake of the thread, it could be fun to have a laugh instead of constant chants of “porta potty”.
How can we move on from this information, about Nikki and porta potty’s. We need more information about it, has Robbie taken the kids for good I wonder ?

Was it worth the 50k 😂😂😂😂 probably down to 40 already with a life time of trauma 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
So, so vile I can’t even imagine her kids when they grow up and find out what there mother done for money, porta potty’s 🤯 not to mention all the other vile things she did to Robbie etc.

On the other hand, so happy for Robbie & Ellis, he deserves to be happy after all the years of HELL Nikki put him through.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Faye isn’t a porta potty her fella is a drug dealer no doubt hiding in Dubai now Spain is off the gender for them all now

She’s married to Phil Robert’s isn’t she

I think you have been reading too much of the tag the sponsor love
Not sure of his name, do you know of him? What’s the goss?

oh here we go Robbie’s got the kids. Oh huns. Got a proper little Justin Bieber fan club going on here hasn’t he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs Robbie isn't a bit what I imagined him to look like. Why does he have a lego head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Robbie has gone so much better looking with age. The girls on this thread pulling him down are being silly, he could have any one of you if he wanted, let’s face it.😉 Like any of the girls fellas on this thread are better looking than him, never mind his success.

Let’s stop being silly girls. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Robbie has gone so much better looking with age. The girls on this thread pulling him down are being silly, he could have any one of you if he wanted, let’s face it.😉 Like any of the girls fellas on this thread are better looking than him, never mind his success.

You’re on the wrong website if you’re gonna start calling people silly for discussing things such as peoples looks

Reactions: 12
Looks like he’s in year 8
His son is nearly bigger than him 😩.Dread to think of what else he is lacking in length with.. spose money can only take you so far!

I’d feel a divvy if I was Ellis after that text Nikki put up. It’s such a weird split like when they continued to go on holiday, etc.

I know it’s terrible to compare girls but Ellis looks like a handsome man to me. At least Nikki looks girly. And despite the running commentary on here Ellis has had quite a few fellas now.. all of which have been loaded!

His son is nearly bigger than him 😩.Dread to think of what else he is lacking in length with.. spose money can only take you so far!

I’d feel a divvy if I was Ellis after that text Nikki put up. It’s such a weird split like when they continued to go on holiday, etc.

I know it’s terrible to compare girls but Ellis looks like a handsome man to me. At least Nikki looks girly. And despite the running commentary on here Ellis has had quite a few fellas now.. all of which have been loaded!
Well Nikki your talking about his length But he’s smashed you more than enough times and give you two kids 😂😂😂 and you married him so the jokes only on you luv if your trying to say he’s got a maget 🤣🤣 haha SHAME 🙊

Haha so right there Robbie could have any of the girls on this thread bent over in a flash not that he would want to hahaha he would only have to look at them 😂😂 all there fellas are probably taxi drivers or small time coke runners 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, but what the duck?
And you know it girl 🤙

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Makes sense why Jaydes Milne nose is so flat to her face of all the Arab men over the years that have been sitting on her face dropping logs crushed her nose to duck💩💩💩🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Smashed you!?!? Wow really?
Well they’ve got two kids so her doors got bashed right in didn’t they 😂😂😂😂😂 shes making a joke of herself even more trying to pull him down you’ve got kids to him = you can’t say nothing without looking a div

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well Nikki your talking about his length But he’s smashed you more than enough times
Oh so she’s Nikki as well! Thought it was just me 🤣🤣

Awwwwww what’s wrong babe? Did your fella cheat on you with/ or leave you for Nikki? Is that why you have been relentlessly trying to convince us that he’s gay? And when that didn’t work you switched to the porta potty narrative. You’re not a well woman.

And you know it girl
✌

Well they’ve got two kids so her doors got bashed right in didn’t they 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think this person/these people could be a lad you know.
The phrases used and the stupid ‘shock factor’ accusations make me think they are male. Plus the awful spelling and grammar.
I’m picturing some thick as mince, coke head, turkey toothed keyboard warrior going mad on about eight different accounts in his ma’s box room. It’s like a proper thicko has made a list of what they consider the worst things to say about a girl and are working their way through it on here and hoping something sticks.
What happened? Nikki turn you down mate? 😂

Reactions: 11