Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz know it's not her thread but since Liverpool disorganised crime got shut down I dunno where else to ask but how exactly did Francesca Coggins manage to have a baby in Dubai without being married? Someone told me when you turn up for scans etc the hospital ask to see your marriage documents and if u can't produce they tell you they can't help and you'll have to go elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Soz know it's not her thread but since Liverpool disorganised crime got shut down I dunno where else to ask but how exactly did Francesca Coggins manage to have a baby in Dubai without being married? Someone told me when you turn up for scans etc the hospital ask to see your marriage documents and if u can't produce they tell you they can't help and you'll have to go elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Oooh I’d be interested to know
I don’t know much about this girl only recently started following her didn’t realise she had the baby in Dubai until she posted being out with her mates there. Does she live there now? What about her family etc? Who’s her fella 🤣

• Heart
She was always rocking round in designer gear out all the time etc then announced her pregnancy in November then disappeared off instagram until yesterday I think and clearly wasn’t pregnant no more so wondered what happens with the baby but then her recent pik everyone is calling her a hot mama so wondering what happens there as I’m sure she wouldn’t even be due yet and where this baby is
I’m so nosey hahaha
her mums with an old rich man from formby they’ve been sponging off him for years.
she’s been through 90% of the dealers in Liverpool then was with a Scouse dealer in Dubai he went to jail then she ended up knocked up by a dealer from down south who lives there

Reactions: 3
her mums with an old rich man from formby they’ve been sponging off him for years.
she’s been through 90% of the dealers in Liverpool then was with a Scouse dealer in Dubai he went to jail then she ended up knocked up by a dealer from down south who lives there
Ahh yes somethings tripped my memory about her mum, she said years ago she does property with her mum and I thought no babe you don’t your sponging off someone there cos I swear she was barely 18. Wonder who this baby dad is, and when she had the baby/where this baby is as she’s currently in the UK and surely the baby would of been too young to travel back here from Dubai or she came back from Dubai early enough in her pregnancy for it to be ok to fly

I think they usually have the baby in the UK and come back just before it’s too late to fly have the baby on nhs stay here until it’s safe to fly back seen it with a few girls who live in Dubai normally

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well she’s posted a emoji covered photo of her with the baby so she must have had it
I swear she posted on November and was only 3/4 months gone so I’d assume she wouldn’t of been due until march/April
She deleted the announcement photo and hasn’t said anything about the baby like name weight DOB etc. strange behaviour from someone who posts everything online normally and most first time mums are excited and want to share a snippet of such a big moment

E is selling some of Rs clobber on Depop, his clothes are mens XS and shoes size 6 - 🎤 Hold me closer Tiny Dentist 🎼😂. Dunno why she is flogging his gear, no lot like they are short of a few bob?
Noooo omg the shame! you’d just donate them to a kids charity shop wouldn’t you

Well she’s posted a emoji covered photo of her with the baby so she must have had it
I swear she posted on November and was only 3/4 months gone so I’d assume she wouldn’t of been due until march/April
She deleted the announcement photo and hasn’t said anything about the baby like name weight DOB etc. strange behaviour from someone who posts everything online normally and most first time mums are excited and want to share a snippet of such a big moment
To the people who follow that lily one…. How and why is she continuously out when she has a newborn 🤯 seems she’s back to her old ways already. Baffles me when people have a baby then try and get right back to their old life

Think she is from Widnes

Lives in Dubai, got pregnant to a drug dealer then went private
She’s from Formby, and privately educated at merchant Taylor’s school for girls 🤣
Soon as she turned 16 she was straight into fillers and fake tits, used to hang round in cars with lads by the view in Everton till she got into a bit of bother one night with the scruffs by the view who tussled with her and her mate, dragged them over the carpark and ripped the extensions out, robbed her Rolex and smashed her car up. Then she was pleading for info to get the watch back on her insta.. Think her fella/baby dad is someone with surname Wheatly.
---
She was always rocking round in designer gear out all the time etc then announced her pregnancy in November then disappeared off instagram until yesterday I think and clearly wasn’t pregnant no more so wondered what happens with the baby but then her recent pik everyone is calling her a hot mama so wondering what happens there as I’m sure she wouldn’t even be due yet and where this baby is
I’m so nosey hahaha
Jarg designer from one of Nat frocks many accounts 🤣
---
Anyone know Francesca vadamalay and what her background is? Only just come across her insta recently says she’s owner of a clothing brand?

Last edited:
She’s from Formby, and privately educated at merchant Taylor’s school for girls 🤣
Soon as she turned 16 she was straight into fillers and fake tits, used to hang round in cars with lads by the view in Everton till she got into a bit of bother one night with the scruffs by the view who tussled with her and her mate, dragged them over the carpark and ripped the extensions out, robbed her Rolex and smashed her car up. Then she was pleading for info to get the watch back on her insta.. Think her fella/baby dad is someone with surname Wheatly.
---

Jarg designer from one of Nat frocks many accounts 🤣
---
Anyone know Francesca vadamalay and what her background is? Only just come across her insta recently says she’s owner of a clothing brand?
Omg yes I remember the car/watch incident but she wasn’t exactly private about anything flashed exactly what she had, where she was etc she was an easy target
I just wanna know where this new baby is shipped off to when she’s at all these appointments and nights out etc like why bother becoming a mum
No idea who Francesca is tho I’ll go have a geg 🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg yes I remember the car/watch incident but she wasn’t exactly private about anything flashed exactly what she had, where she was etc she was an easy target
I just wanna know where this new baby is shipped off to when she’s at all these appointments and nights out etc like why bother becoming a mum
No idea who Francesca is tho I’ll go have a geg 🤣
Wish she werent private now 😂

she’s come off it. dose she ever post the baby? Cant believe shes only 21 looks well old
All the work she has done constantly. Poor baby seems to be lashed with anyone so she can continue to go out barely dressed on the piss

The Francesca one has a great body but gawd those lips. How old is she? These girks all look like they’re 40 with work done

The Francesca one has a great body but gawd those lips. How old is she? These girks all look like they’re 40 with work done
Literally how old are all these girls??? Derrin Crawford and her group of friends look all the same too

I had a nose and it looks like some FaceTime or faceapp whatever it’s called. There’s a few photos that show what that Francesca really looks like. Don’t know why these girls do it they all look like clones of each other and not remotely attractive. Ever noticed it’s why majority of them are single or have a fella they ‘can’t’ show

I had a nose and it looks like some FaceTime or faceapp whatever it’s called. There’s a few photos that show what that Francesca really looks like. Don’t know why these girls do it they all look like clones of each other and not remotely attractive. Ever noticed it’s why majority of them are single or have a fella they ‘can’t’ show
Always the fella they cant show 😂

• Haha
Someone I know has moved to Dubai with a scouse lad (she’s not from Liverpool) and she also can’t / doesn’t show him 🤣

• Haha