Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Soz know it's not her thread but since Liverpool disorganised crime got shut down I dunno where else to ask but how exactly did Francesca Coggins manage to have a baby in Dubai without being married? Someone told me when you turn up for scans etc the hospital ask to see your marriage documents and if u can't produce they tell you they can't help and you'll have to go elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Tessiebear

😂😂😂😂😂this thread is jokes, can’t believe I only just found it. Head’s fell off with all the outrageous accusations about Nikki. She seems like a bit of a knob but some of these stories are just ridiculous (looks like Truff wrote them with that grammar/poo obsession).

Must be Ellis or her pals, I had an unfortunate encounter with one of them called Stacey a few years ago, so rude. You can just tell what kind of girls they are. Only with men for money, usually drug dealers etc. All as bad as each other.
Oooh spill the ☕
You are right. Girls like that who date the dealers and the wrong’ uns generally aren’t nice people 🤷🏻‍♀️

looserj

Agree. I don’t think he’s that bothered for Ellis but his money and gifts keep her around an makes an easy life for him
Do you reckon she's that bothered about him though? She's not even 30 is she he's abit older, reckon she just likes the lifestyle? Tell you what between the house, the holidays and designer clothes he won't have a bean left soon. There is no way on earth a dentist no matter how profile can sustain that lifestyle
---
Do you reckon she's that bothered about him though? She's not even 30 is she he's abit older, reckon she just likes the lifestyle? Tell you what between the house, the holidays and designer clothes he won't have a bean left soon. There is no way on earth a dentist no matter how profile can sustain that lifestyle
Meant to say high profile

noseycow08

Chatty Member
her mums with an old rich man from formby they’ve been sponging off him for years.
she’s been through 90% of the dealers in Liverpool then was with a Scouse dealer in Dubai he went to jail then she ended up knocked up by a dealer from down south who lives there
Ahh yes somethings tripped my memory about her mum, she said years ago she does property with her mum and I thought no babe you don’t your sponging off someone there cos I swear she was barely 18. Wonder who this baby dad is, and when she had the baby/where this baby is as she’s currently in the UK and surely the baby would of been too young to travel back here from Dubai or she came back from Dubai early enough in her pregnancy for it to be ok to fly

noseycow08

Chatty Member
She has a new bf, the cars his. she’s found someone else to leech off. Same with her sister, leeching off someone. That’s all their lives will ever be.
Pair of leeches they knock me sick
Also anyone think they r really ugly like look at their face they have really ugly features but they eye fuck themselves to death day in and out
Mean girl comment but am I assed ?! Nah

• Haha

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Soz know it's not her thread but since Liverpool disorganised crime got shut down I dunno where else to ask but how exactly did Francesca Coggins manage to have a baby in Dubai without being married? Someone told me when you turn up for scans etc the hospital ask to see your marriage documents and if u can't produce they tell you they can't help and you'll have to go elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Oooh I’d be interested to know
I don’t know much about this girl only recently started following her didn’t realise she had the baby in Dubai until she posted being out with her mates there. Does she live there now? What about her family etc? Who’s her fella 🤣

• Heart

Hat heart hat heart

How unreal is mollie .. and chilly the headless horseman

Btw, I’ve just stuck all them poo obsessed girls on ignore. Suggest you all do the same you don’t see their posts. Can then go back to the lighthearted geg on the Liverpool z listers
OMG mollies body in that dress at the wedding 🙈🥵 she’s insane isn’t she 🔥

What’s the tea with the 2 sisters Gemma and Lucy who got married . They seem like they come from money do they ?

Has any one any pics of mollies Fella ? Must be bogey if she’s hiding him like that

zoelee

Vile these girls all are disgusting, with no shame.

Has Nikki been sectioned yet for eating shit for money or? Seems as we’re talking about not being well? 🤯💩

All you have to do is go on Instagram and Twitter for the link.

Nikki has the same figure as the local smack head from Speke who chooses drugs over food, 🥴 and the state of them implants, what the actual fuck 😂😂🤦‍♂️

FACTS Nikki only use to shag black lads!! That’s FACTS !! and everyone knows it including you! 😆 denial is bad for your health.

Talking about police again are we another grass on here, and your saying this isn’t you Nikki behind this account, Nikki is the biggest police informer in Liverpool, shags drug dealer then gets on the phone to the police about them. VILE!! GRASS !! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🚔🚔🚔🚨🚨🚨🐭👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️
Nikki is a grass she’s the worst person, she even tried to get Robbie in to shit with the police, lying saying he was money laundering because he doesn't want her, who would do that to the father of there children, 🤢 only Nikki 😖 everything Robbie dose for them kids, he provides everything for them, without Robbie the kids and Nikki would be in a council flat in Speke as we all already know, can’t bare grasses make my skin crawl. 😖😖

• Sick