Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Anyone seen holly tams insta story, in the ‘Chanel co ord’ there’s no way she’s paid just under 9k for that outfit

Reactions: 1

lollychatting

I know in the past Nikki used to get called a prostitute, I thought this was because she used to sleep with all different fella’s for money and she was married to Robbie, and from what I know never even liked him, used to cheat none stop on him etc, so this porta potty is definitely true without a doubt.

• Sick

lollychatting

😂😂😂😂😂this thread is jokes, can’t believe I only just found it. Head’s fell off with all the outrageous accusations about Nikki. She seems like a bit of a knob but some of these stories are just ridiculous (looks like Truff wrote them with that grammar/poo obsession).

Must be Ellis or her pals, I had an unfortunate encounter with one of them called Stacey a few years ago, so rude. You can just tell what kind of girls they are. Only with men for money, usually drug dealers etc. All as bad as each other.
ALL TRUE FACTS ABOT NIKKI, she dose porta potty’s and she’s a GRASS!

noseycow08

Chatty Member
View attachment 1957631
She’s salaried from him it would appear - unsure though as it’s still in her married name. She’s 32 according to companies house and he’s 39 later this year. Interesting.
Can she still get dividends when a secretary ? I dunno, not particularly au fait with this end of finance and employment. Probably paying her at least a grand a month to keep her under tax threshold and get the money legitimately out of this business.
When she posted them Instagram stories a while ago slating him she said something about Robbie paying his new bird from ‘their family business’ or something along them lines so I think cos Robbie put her on the company when they were together she thinks she is entitled to it all or half even tho she put nothing into DE
that’s probably where some of the money is coming from
Dirty excuse for a human doing that when she has never worked there or put anything into the company. He obviously put her down for tax reasons

Meme255

Think she is still online under kitty lash holly.
must be some sort of tax fiddle all this opening and closing places then changing insta accounts!!!
thanks girl! Just had a nose so she’s pregnant due in 2 months and looks to be doing appointments in a garden shed at the bottom of her mums garden!

marymint

This thread 🤣🤣🤣 surely she must read here and think wtf

I’m still casually here waiting for an answer to Who Ian Muzza is!?!?! 🤣

• Haha