Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What a life hey

Yer didn’t she move to Amsterdam with him I always thought he was a big time dealer but there home here now with like 3 kids married and he’s got a property business so who knows 🤣
Haha
I’m so nosey 🙈 I always used to look at her on MySpace and think why can’t I look like her 😭

Reactions: 1

xxoo1993

Robbie does well but he does not earn enough money to be funding his/Ellis life & this one Nikki has. She’s getting her coin somewhere and we all can see right thru the lip blush thing she’s trying to act is paying her bills. If the clothes are real, the 5k a month house, the lambo jeep , the holidays etc she 100% has a sugar daddy or something of the sort I Dont care 🤣
She has a new bf, the cars his. she’s found someone else to leech off. Same with her sister, leeching off someone. That’s all their lives will ever be.

Surely someone on here has tea about Lauren Noon? She seems to have been with the same fella from Dubai for years, she’s always jetting away to see him. I don’t get why she doesn’t move out there and marry him or something? Or maybe all isn’t what it seems?

School hols soon, no doubt Nikki will be off on her 50th holiday if the year!

I mean she looks better in that than I ever could, but it’s just a bit too revealing isn’t it! Move the wrong way and your fanny is on pure show!

she does seem nice tbh and her make is really lovely just makes me laugh all the secret squirrel stuff! Her sister is apparently best mates with Gill Clinton who is also in Spain 🙄 wonder why!!! Never seen a fella I think once she posted his watch 🤣 he is probably married with another family that’s why he isn’t allowed on the gram!!!

Laundrette is the new one!! Isn’t there one in Liverpool, she is never off the altar posting all for the local church yet her fellas residing at HMP, got done on the Encro 🤣🤣
Kates? 😱 I thought he was a footballer in Holland for ages, then I saw the wedding photos and thought nah lol

Think it’s more to do with the fact as soon as the name Nikki is mentioned the 💩 chat starts and people are bored of it!?!
Put them on ignore
It’s boring AF when they come on x

Last edited:
Was Katie Bishop mentioned on here once? Bad that builder has done one!
did someone say the house is on queens drive? It’s going to be huge when it’s done
Fiveways Builders are bad the owner just gets loads of lads working for him.

she’s always complaining about something her though isn’t she. That house is competition for Toms sister.

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she’s gone to Dubai without her kids to do some ‘work’ if you catch my drift ….

Tessiebear

Yes, think the family is old money though and they are currently in charge of the business

MizMac

Yeee her name is Jaya she was named in the trial along with this Lauren morris who he was seeing on the side and was his alibi for the murder
Yep! This is where I gained my knowledge! Wondering if anyone has any further info? The females of the Fowler clan moved quick to close their Insta’s to private.

Ooooh see there’s a thread for this court case now, might catch up with you over there.

Isn’t that Francesca Coggins fella? 😴
Fran split with him months ago, he was originally dating candy and ended things pretty quickly when Nikki split with her new fella all very murky if you ask me. How can u do that to a close freind 🤢 she really doesn’t care how she looks. I’ve heard he’s following her round like a puppy dog like the last one😂 Candy and Nikki had a massive row in Ibiza over this child how embarrassing 😳

Last edited:

nayb91

Anyone got any tea on that Elle McCaldon who runs ME clinic?
Another one decked out in fake Chanel’s always on holiday, may well be legit just nosey ha
her fella got done for drug dealing on that encrochat. She is legit though - family is quite wealthy and she does well for herself with the Botox etc

justheretoreadalways10

Do you think hes defo done it? My head with last nights reading is turning but them tom through that spanner in about telling hsi barrister🤣
I feel a lot of the evidence is pointing at him.. I’m sorry but if I was on trial for murder and I knew it wasn’t me I’d be telling them who it was and that me and my family need moving!
As NP said yesterday this was such an important Christmas however he chose to spend most of it out with his mates then at home alone drinking apparently why his child is sick…

he’s not as clever as he thinks he is just proving to be the little toe rag he’s always been! His criminal record speaks volumes.

also the description of the gunman he is linked to the car and his phones not being used… I 100000% think it’s him
---
Also Warings brief said to chapman on the stand you did get a taxi at that time from toms didn’t you… now he’s not giving evidence wtffffff he’s clearly got a story to tell