Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hj87

You know I seen Ellis post with the gifts and for a split second thought wow lucky cow then took a second an thought actually (I can’t figure out the correct word) but kind of like a big show rather than anything actually meaningful from him like he’s done it knowing it’ll be on social media within minutes . I’d be made up myself with them gifts don’t get me wrong but at least when I get an extravagant gift from my man I know it’s got meaning and effort behind it rather than him running into a designer shop and getting as much as possible to make a display
Just seems not very personal or loving to me
I really feel he is with this Ellis one to get to Nikki and Ellis is with him for the ‘lifestyle’ and there’s not much more to it and I find it quite sad tbh
I wouldn’t want to waste any of my time in life on something not 100% genuine
Just my opinion
Yes agree on the reason behind it all, all for the gram as per!!!
ellis will be head to toe in it all this weekend. Can’t wait to see the posts

Reactions: 1

chattycatty

VIP Member
sameeee we need a thread because I’m sure there is a good few of us !

I want to know who chapmans girlfriend Is as he said she would have come to court but it was him who said no! Alllll of them that helped him should be named and shamed
Do you think hes defo done it? My head with last nights reading is turning but them tom through that spanner in about telling hsi barrister🤣

Annecdote

Speaking of scouse gossip does anyone know that Jody Riley, apparently owns cliquesy .. sure it was booksy or she had a falling out over the rights to it a while ago. Just done the national beauty awards in the Hilton. She never ever seems to have her kids always out with her fella or away

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Who’s lambo is Nikki driving then 👀 she was on a g wagon a few weeks ago then a new shape Range Rover now a lambo, hmmmm somethings fishy (apart from her flaps)

Meme255

No tea sorry! Is she the one with all the tattoos? Another one who opens an academy, closed it down, opened a salon closed that down. Wtf is all that about just make a plan an stick to it 🙄
yeah literally that’s what I was thinking! She seemed to be doing well and then I checked her insta and she hasn’t posted since 2019 wtf!

She has a fair bit of filler now doesn’t she! I mean her body though, don’t think I’ve ever had bones sticking out where she has 😭
I was shocked when I saw how much she’d messed with the fillers. She didn’t need it. Would love to know how on earth she’s got to skinny!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Do you reckon she's that bothered about him though? She's not even 30 is she he's abit older, reckon she just likes the lifestyle? Tell you what between the house, the holidays and designer clothes he won't have a bean left soon. There is no way on earth a dentist no matter how profile can sustain that lifestyle
---

Meant to say high profile
Agreed, plus he has 2 kids to keep with his ex and no doubt had to give her a payout from their divorce!

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Well she’s posted a emoji covered photo of her with the baby so she must have had it
I swear she posted on November and was only 3/4 months gone so I’d assume she wouldn’t of been due until march/April
She deleted the announcement photo and hasn’t said anything about the baby like name weight DOB etc. strange behaviour from someone who posts everything online normally and most first time mums are excited and want to share a snippet of such a big moment
To the people who follow that lily one…. How and why is she continuously out when she has a newborn 🤯 seems she’s back to her old ways already. Baffles me when people have a baby then try and get right back to their old life