Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livman

Not many of them retire off into the sunset, i cant help but think the mean girl group throw it in everyones face

Reactions: 6

k24alex

Anyone who defends Robbie about being a good dad needs to re evaluate that…. Looks as though he has dropped his kids off at the fugitives whilst they wait for their porta potty mother to get to them!! One night in Marbella which is obviously where bonnie and Clyde are! What kind of police are after her fella they only need to check Instagram to see where he is 🤣🤣🤣 No dad should be doing that though taking his kids to the lions den! Imagine they got arrested and his kids are there… confirms all as bad as each other whilst Robbie and Ellis go to Marrakech. Mind blown yet again
Can’t believe Robbie has handed the kids over to nikki after her doing porta potties in Dubai actually eating shit for 50k SOCKING leeanne is a full blown fugitive the shame her fella is so ugly and she’s risking her kids for him wtf leeanne being on the run in Spain with her kids madness if they get arrested the kids will all get taking away and maybe even put in temporary care if no one is there to look after them or pick them up 🤯 Nikki will probably lend leeanne 20 quid out of that 50k she’s a tight Meff with her family

• Wow

chattycatty

VIP Member
I wonder what Justine at Cricket thinks when they rock up with their wad of cash and spend spend spend? I mean I get it’s good for her business but I think I’d feel physically sick knowing I was taking money knowing what was involved to get it.
I dont think justine is arsed one of her stylists fellas just got a long stretch for encro was in the echo last week 👀👀 if you know you know

• Wow

Loveandlight2020

Wtf!
All the designer shit in the world she has wouldn’t persuade me to be involved in all that shit, looking over your shoulder 24/7, no thank you!
Glad he’s been caught, he will get battered in prison

You know what I always wonder, and maybe I’m just naive in all this type of stuff, but if everyone else can see these businesses are a front for laundering money, why can’t the police see that? You only have to look at Frans insta to know shit doesn’t add up. She’s off work more than she’s in, always splashing the cash (and it will be cash, not debit card), endless holidays, and designer everything. Not your usual either like say a Gucci bag she’s saved up for, we’re talking thousands on one item of clothing. There must be loads of them doing it; look at her circle. Unless she funds all their lifestyles too.
God I couldn’t cope, and imagine knowing your family were involved in the murder of an innocent little girl. Blows my mind.
She doesn’t seem bothered though does she!! Posting about her “bad her day” on her story when he family name is being thrown around social media and WhatsApp!! So hard faced.

hope their shop goes up in flames the little rats

Meme255

Oh my god I am SO late to the game reading this thread but I am HOWLING in bed at the mad comments from clearly one person on about 7 different accounts my husband is going to kick me out the bed in a min 🤣🤣

so far I’ve got:
Niki eats shit x10000368292
She beats up disabled kids
She’s a drug addict and alcoholic
Her bf is gay

what entertainment omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Robbie does well but he does not earn enough money to be funding his/Ellis life & this one Nikki has. She’s getting her coin somewhere and we all can see right thru the lip blush thing she’s trying to act is paying her bills. If the clothes are real, the 5k a month house, the lambo jeep , the holidays etc she 100% has a sugar daddy or something of the sort I Dont care 🤣

Shazblag

VIP Member
Ok so we all heard you telling us she eats shit so time to move on with genuine tattle or this thread is shit. For the sake of the thread, it could be fun to have a laugh instead of constant chants of “porta potty”.

• Sick
Actually, Bristol is a lovely place with lots of quaint picturesque idyllic, middle-class suburban villages. When you live somewhere luxurious, you don’t really notice the accent I will really miss it when we move to Chiswick next year. Anyway, I was just passing through to say my peace but obviously some people have got really defensive. I’m off to enjoy and relish my fantastic lifestyle
🤣🤣🤣
Nawww, I didn’t need to marry into money hun 💅🏼 so sorry that you did 🥺
Off you pop to your quaint, picturesque, idyllic, middle class, suburban village. We mustn’t have any of those up north 😏

People will get defensive when you rock up to a thread and basically make out that you’re far too good for Liverpool, and better than those living there.

• Haha
  • Heart

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
No sorry, but another one who I wonder about is Jodie_Valentina on insta. Owns LivingDolls. Was with some fella who was in jail for years, posting pics with him, all of a sudden now got a kid to some ex boxer Joseph?
She’s just a little stink from by county road. Another one who was new to money so thought she was better than everyone else. Her, her sisters and brother always have and always will be stinks. Proper snotty nosed kids when in school. Have you saw her da some strange vibes from that cunt. She’s with Jo Ainscough. Him and his brother used to think they where the cocks of the black horse years ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
You wouldn’t live where they live if they could afford to be bank rolling her like that.
Some on here confirmed what vinny was up to. It was obvious though! Bit like coggins.

Pretty standard house that’s been extended. I don’t have anything to be jealous of, I can sleep easy at night without worrying if someone’s about to bounce through the door and blow my head off.

Having property in your kids names goes without saying when you have an extensive portfolio. I’m well aware of that 🤫

If it smells like shit, it’s usually shit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, sure, there’s lots of private schools and law firms up and down the country including Liverpool. Sorry if I didn’t elaborate any clearer, I meant if I would’ve been in Liverpool and had not met my now husband, I wouldn’t have the life that I have now
Again, no one cares about your husband, your life, or your kids private school.
Wouldn’t live there for all the tea in China, awful accent.

• Haha

k24alex

Unless she fucked him of for not getting her a car upgrade and bigger house Nikki wasn’t happy with just a handbag for Christmas. 😂 wonder how long before we see another lads arm in her low grade Instagram photos, 🙈 still think this thread should have been called porta potty’s by Nikki 🤢
Probably is he still paying back that small loan he got howling the bag droppers come and go in Nikkis life as we know she’s never getting another Robbie 😂 jokes a side back to porta potty’s 🤯 Nikki and Jayde eating actual shit from a Arab mans ass for money she’s fucked herself up for getting anything of Robbie doing that imagine when the courts find out 😱

• Haha