Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jennyugi2

It’s so nice to see Robbie happy and so in love. It’s such a shame he has to have a ex wife like Nikki with such a horrendous background and reputation, the porta potty’s is all on Nikki Robbie shouldn’t have to be embarrassed about it the shame is all on her. Nikki was so cold the whole married you never seen Robbie and Nikki ever look happy like Ellie and Robbie do they always look miserable together, maybe he always knew her roofless behaviour. The porta potty’s is a all time low and so disgusting how can she be allowed around her children after this????

Nikki is one dirty little cow, letting Arab men shit in her mouth sorry to be so crude but she’s the most vile person. She has children how could she do that and 50k is nothing these days not that any amount of money would matter to do something like that, don’t think she’s allowed the kids by herself though she has to be supervised. That’s not going to go well in the court when she’s trying to get all she can from Robbie is it.

The lot of them are going to all get banged up over there can see it coming, leeanne is a total disgrace having her children on the run for a fella is she actually mad. Jayde is still porta pottying in Dubai 🤮 the Arab men liked jayde more then Nikki. Chloe Khan is at it to these very sick in the head girls call it work 🤯

Didn’t he fuck her of before the porta potty’s 🙈 that didn’t take long did it, cringe
It’s all so disgusting and toxic if you seen the agreements what Nikki signed, you would not believe what she agreed to do in the porta potty agreement. The most dirty vile things I can’t even repeat it’s beyond shocking her and jayde got 50k each.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

nayb91

I don’t think Mollies outfit was appropriate for a wedding though. But tbh neither were the majority of the guests outfits.

Yeah I have no idea why she covers Chillys face when you can tell it’s him and plus she wears his name on a necklace 🙈
😂😂😂 that photo just was bizzare though completely chopping his head off,
then a black heart.
I think if I had her abs I’d be going the Asda like that 😩!
I don’t know Lucy properly - who’s wedding it was, but her sister Jemma is nice

tell you who I’d like geg on billie Clements she was arrested ages ago with her mum. But I’ve no idea why 🤔

• Haha

nayb91

OMG 🤣🤣🤣 I have not been on here since Feb/March what a spectacle.
I knew that was Chilly’s head all along. Think he’s doing business with her dad. How can they all afford to live in London? I know she cheated with Chilly when he was with Holly but he’s about 10 years older than her isn’t he. Strange.

Is this a I love Ellis thread?! Ranting on like the girls a saint isn’t she only 25 (could be wrong) and in her thirtieth serious relationship? Talk about chasing the 💵
really odd!

god I know Ellis has been with Danny Ings, the fella who runs don’t let daddy know events, and I’ve forgot his name the guy who’s a footie agent from formby. She’s gone through a lot like.. funnily all are absolutely loaded. Love that she says she’s a model but has done zero shoots. Ellis just looks like a handsome man to me

Well well well so Sasha is with the other crim who’s surname ends in ….man. One stuck up horrible bitch that. No wonder she’s gone private. And that LH was from one scruffy cunt of a family when I was in school. Dregs of society that family
Yep that's him , she's got a baby to him. She went private & took her profile pic off quick day he got nicked other week !

• Angry

noseycow08

Chatty Member
It’s funny how the likes of Nikki and others from liverpool with a big-ish following who flaunt their blag lifestyles on the gram, haven’t put a single post up about the trial isn’t it. It’s not actually funny, but it opens your eyes a little bit more to who people are and who they associate with. But as long as they secure the bag £ they don’t care how dirty the money is. Vile

chattycatty

VIP Member
Bit off topic but has anyone been following the arrest of Tommy Cashman for the murder of little Olivia? I’ve just seen someone comment on one of the articles about an account on TikTok called art hostage knowing lots of info- watched the vids and some of them are saying Francesca coggins is somehow caught up in it because of her family.
Art hostage on twitter mentioned him early September absolutely crazy shit going down.
Glad they caught him little cunt

nayb91

Anyone seen Nikki’s post of Jay from stand out fitness on her story, she so up his ass, I know there sleeping together but he has a girlfriend, why is she trying to get with him? Its never going to happen.
I Wonder if he knows about the porta potty’s?
Did you all know leeanne is still homeless, yet Nikki is living in one of robbies houses and has 8 spare bedrooms, nasty girl.
why are you like beyond fixated with causing trouble for people like Jay?
Jay doesn’t like her either, when I was at the gym he said to one of the girls I’ve got the next girl group in here next with Nikki in it, because one of the girls knows her they used to do the same time class together, and he said she will be stinking the place out with her farts 💨 I swear that’s what he said, then he went the smelly little get she is, and the girl went eeeee she’s horrible that was yesterday by the way. 🤫
nikki isn’t in the groups, so? What a weird lie to even think of. Why are you all fixated with poo and farts. Can’t decide if you’re fellas

• Haha

Koalalalala

Bit off topic but has anyone been following the arrest of Tommy Cashman for the murder of little Olivia? I’ve just seen someone comment on one of the articles about an account on TikTok called art hostage knowing lots of info- watched the vids and some of them are saying Francesca coggins is somehow caught up in it because of her family.

• Wow

mchammerr

VIP Member
I don’t understand the need or even the want to constantly be head to toe in designer especially with the branding all over it. Nothing tackier! You’re compensating for lacking something else in your life if you feel the need to always show off.

jennyugi2

How have you seen the agreements? Why would anyone show them to a soul even if you was doing it?
What she agreed to do is beyond any human understanding. Am a Very close friend of one of Nikkis friends, I just hope Robbie hurry’s this divorce help save his reputation. He can’t have anything more to do with Nikki it’s not good for his business or his children. Not that Robbie would ever be seen even speaking to nikki again, to be honest I think Nikki did this also to try and destroy Robbie.

How have you seen the agreements? Why would anyone show them to a soul even if you was doing it?
I’m a Close friend of Nikkis friend so I know all the ins and outs, and also see everything that goes on. the porta potties Agreements are so revolting you would not believe. She can’t deny it’s not her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Memyself

Just imagine if little Olivia had been from one of those vile families. Rest In Peace baby girl. That lot won’t be going where you have gone when their time is up

• Heart
It seems to be glorified doesn’t it, living life like they are. On the face of it living the dream. That’s what is so fucked up about social media, people looking in who don’t know probably admire their lives, always away, having designer everything.
Remember that girl who had her wedding in Spain, had Ashanti at her wedding etc, massive diamond ring, decked out in Chanel. Her fella was a massive wrongun!

Nearly two weeks later and Ellis is still with Robbie and his kids on holiday while Nikki is still in Dubai eating shit for money 🤯 full blown porta potties like it’s a normal thing to do she extended her stay for more money that means eating more shit Dubai Arab men paying for everything hotels flights etc 💩 😰 her kids though feel bad for them don’t think Ellis and Robbie will be handing them back over any time soon 😬 definitely not without supervision

Last edited: