Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymint

Isn’t Candy away again with friends, serious question they all seem to work like 1 day a month and live their best lives!? What are we doing wrong!

Reactions: 7

Tessiebear

Just nosed at the wedding pics, how gorgeous does the bride look!!

And Candy is beautiful too. Her shop is by mine so I see her round and about. She’s stunning, it fills me with self loathing when I’m bouncing round with talc in my hair and 18 chins 😩

• Haha
I think Robbie has gone so much better looking with age. The girls on this thread pulling him down are being silly, he could have any one of you if he wanted, let’s face it.😉 Like any of the girls fellas on this thread are better looking than him, never mind his success.

Let’s stop being silly girls. 🙄

• Haha
Literally only have that she shagged Martin Garrix in the toilets in town.
She’s hated by everyone in Jordana Lawton .. she’s just a horrible person how she is to others
Oh this is juicy. I never knew that.

Isn’t Jordana Lawton like 10 years older than her fella? They are all trying to hard to be edgy and cool on Instagram with the beige pallet and pics of coffee 🙄

lurkio123

Ye apparantly they were in her bed 😱😱😱
Someone made up a fake insta at the time with all kinds of stuff slagging off Mollie an her family, dunno where it went tho, never thought to screenshot it at the time. Feel like a thread on her would be interesting 😂

• Wow

Tessiebear

Oh deffo, there’s seems to be no shame in it. My cousin is married to one, was bragging about her new kitchen recently and I’m just like, I can’t even feel jealous, you haven’t worked for any of it and therefore you could lose it at any moment.
I often wonder what they tell people their fella does for a living, for example other mums at the school gates/people in work. What do they fill out in the occupation bit on their kids birth certificates, on their kids school forms when they first start? What do they tell their kids daddy does? I’d feel so ashamed and would try and stay as low key as possible ie drive a basic car etc but they don’t do that.
I couldn’t sleep at night waiting for the door to go in or for a shot to be fired at my house while my kids slept or wondering if my mugshot was gonna end up in the echo one day. I know of two people who upped and moved their kids to Spain last year, one - you’ll know who I’m talking about passed away giving birth in a Spanish hospital. Tragic and unnecessary and it wouldn’t of happened had she delivered in the Liverpool Womens!
Oh my god I’ve literally been looking at some of the tribute pictures to that poor girl this weekend. Think it was her birthday wasn’t it?
Not much was said online about what happened at the time, I initially thought suicide the way it was worded but then after speaking to people saw it was during childbirth 💔 horrendous

I feel the same. I’d be so proud of my husband/fella or whatever if he built up a business from scratch, was a tradesman or worked hard in uni and got a good job then became successful.
Made up for women who do the same. Hard work pays off and I’ve got all the time in the world for that 👏🏻
I live a normal life, I like nice things and going on holiday, same as everyone else but at least I can sleep peacefully at night without worrying who will come knocking.
Anyone remember that Porsche aesthetics girl who got caught smuggling drugs up from Kent? She had a very young son and was pregnant when she went to prison.

Memyself

They're all fucking horrible - Sasha smith the hairdresser her fella (LH) was one of the names getting thrown about for it , Fran Coggins all her family linked to it - these girls were all in Ibiza partying last week when a little girl has been murdered head to toe in designer gear all paid for with proceeds of crime , living their best lives - makes me sick !

these same people & all their mates the day after it were posting echo articles on their Insta stories about poor Olivia saying what's happened to our city..... it's their families and fellas who are involved in it 😡🤢
Well well well so Sasha is with the other crim who’s surname ends in ….man. One stuck up horrible bitch that. No wonder she’s gone private. And that LH was from one scruffy cunt of a family when I was in school. Dregs of society that family

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Everyone knows if girls are lingering round the Grand Prix they’re highly likely paid company.

The Grand Prix is for the rich rich especially in Monaco

Reactions: 6

olivia321

VIP Member
So do we reckon Fran is staying in Dubai after all the media stuff with her fam or just cos her fellas there?
They must pay cash for everything, like a make up artist front isn’t going to be able to clean millions is it.
wonder how it all started, like who was before Vinnie?
I find it all fascinating.
What about that Melina too, can’t remember if anyone’s said what the deal is there.
My life is boring as fuck compared to that lot 🤣
It’s drug dealers paradise Dubai now. Fran’s 2 sisters and brother still live in liverpool so I doubt Fran’s going to keep low because of her Dad. Their life’s wont change at all the money will still come in, their cousin Francis Coggins is still on the run he’s got 4 kids with Natalie Freeman.

• Wow

olivia321

VIP Member
Has anyone got any tea on that Olivia Bent? @livvy__b on insta?
She defo doesn’t work, got a G wagon for her 23rd birthday and the walk in wardrobe in her house is literally every designer shoe and bag in the background! Gotta be hella dodge
She’s been with Trent AA’s brother for about 10 years he gifted her the G Wagon his money is legit.

eskimopie

VIP Member
This thread has gone from
. Nikki was having sex at her kids party
. Her new boyfriend is gay and wears Robbie’s trainers
. Ellis is a man
. Nikki only likes black men
. Nikki eats poo
. Nikki is a grass

I would honestly cry if rumours like that were being spread about me
You forgot to mention beating up disabled people 🥊

• Haha

Missramone

I’d rather eat my own shit than go anywhere near Robbie the midget. Not my cup of tea whatsoever.
Literally the opposite of anything I go for, I like a guy in a band, Robbie looks like he'd get beaten up by the band. But apparently he would have any of us that he picks 😆

• Haha