Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
I have been unwell in bed the last week and fallen into a hole of Liverpool based gossip on Tattle and I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed the introduction of Nikki into my life via this thread and the original thread.

Ladies I salute you, this one is an absolute crank!! Any others to recommend whilst this one is sadly on the quiet at the moment ??

Reactions: 6
This thread has gone from
. Nikki was having sex at her kids party
. Her new boyfriend is gay and wears Robbie’s trainers
. Ellis is a man
. Nikki only likes black men
. Nikki eats poo
. Nikki is a grass

I would honestly cry if rumours like that were being spread about me
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think there is a fair few bitter jealous people on this thread 😂😂

stick to the facts people.,, and less talk of shit, you’re making this thread boring 🥱

Oh put it away Nikki, no one wants to see it, 💀 😂 the kip of them tits, 🥴 hahaaaa one of the worst boob jobs I’ve ever seen, she’s making a absolute show of herself going out like that, another thing can someone please give her a meal to eat before she actually drops, ☠ This is what you call trash on toast. 😂🤧
Just reading thorough your comments and getting the impression you’re an Ellis follower.

chill the fuck out hun ✌🏽

View attachment 1353651

How Jayde and Nikki carry on at kids parties, 🤢🤦‍♂️🤭 can’t keep their mouth shut or there legs, absolutely disgusting pair of witches 😖😖

A new borns party really ? Animals 🐭🐭🐭🤯🤯
The ice sculpture is meant to be drank from, it’s a ‘sip and see’ PARTY 🙄😂 and is it now illegal to drink/have fun around kids 😂

Shazblag

VIP Member
What other people say or think of you is none of your business, if you dont want to be hurt or upset then she shouldn't read tattle same as anyone else who has a thread on here. Especially when someone is so upset to make multiple accounts to get their 💩messages across.
Can we now move on to stuff that has reciepts.

hj87

Olivia is the biggest cow ever
Is she!!!! Do tell!!!
She’s forever posting thousands of pounds worth of bags holidays and works as a hairdresser! No shade on hairdressers like but f*ck me I didn’t think they earned so much! The London rental will be about 3k per month!! What’s Bobby big balls game in the smoke then 🤔

Head like a bulb 💡
She a f*cking show! Looks corpse like on that picture. So come on girls as if Ellis would have gone with Robbie pre glow up!!! He looks about 50 very pointy features!

How vile is Ellis.. surely if you was Robbie you’d realise how much of a child she is. What a nasty little man she is

100% been to turkey..I think he’s had stuff to his face done as well

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

noseycow08

Chatty Member
SAME! Leanne doesn’t work full stop and Nikki doing a lip blush here and there does not equate to this lifestyle, someone has to know the real tea on these two leeches ? I find it so embarrassing if they are both living off a new boyfriend (would be a different story if it was your long term partner who you built a life with) and/or maintenance off an ex that is only needed to look after the kids. Things are not adding up. Please someone spill ☕ 🤣👍🏻

nayb91

You know I seen Ellis post with the gifts and for a split second thought wow lucky cow then took a second an thought actually (I can’t figure out the correct word) but kind of like a big show rather than anything actually meaningful from him like he’s done it knowing it’ll be on social media within minutes . I’d be made up myself with them gifts don’t get me wrong but at least when I get an extravagant gift from my man I know it’s got meaning and effort behind it rather than him running into a designer shop and getting as much as possible to make a display
Just seems not very personal or loving to me
I really feel he is with this Ellis one to get to Nikki and Ellis is with him for the ‘lifestyle’ and there’s not much more to it and I find it quite sad tbh
I wouldn’t want to waste any of my time in life on something not 100% genuine
Just my opinion
She goes wherever there is money..Nikki could have Robbie back with the click of a finger. Ellis’s life just must be sheer anxiety

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I’m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person I’m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.

I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mix’s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldn’t have had that in Liverpool

too many young lads see dealing drugs as a way of life
Quite telling that you used the words "associate in Liverpool"...twice! Do you and Nicky have the same associates? Sounds to me like you have much more in common with her than you think. Did you meet your fella via an associate and never let go? Least it got you out the slums eh Dick Whittington got fuck all on you.....well it is panto season.

• Haha

marymint

Aah how sad though it’s still her baby nephew after all. Especially considering she has a new baby. Families eh!!
imagine your fella hitting you in the street and it’s all over the press you then have a baby with him 🙄

Shazblag

VIP Member
Art Hostage is just a southern version of Danny Gee. All the information on Cashman and LH was on facebook since the day after poor Olivia was shot.
I meant Darren Gee not Danny.

Cashman bird called Kayleanne she was just about to open a new aesthetics clinic in Knotty ash called Valentina rose- the old self love club shop ! Don't think she's mates with any of them.
Shes a Sweeney isnt she, all family clique related to the Russel who was nicked with Cashman.

Koalalalala

Was anyone else shocked when Jess Flanagan finally revealed her fella? Nothing wrong with him at all but just wouldn’t have out them together as he’s quite 9-5/accountant looking and she always looks like she’s just stepped out a magazine x

Yeah he did 😂 feel so ashamed for her it’s just getting worse by the second for her what lad would be seen with her though seriously and she wonders why he wouldn’t let her post him who would with her repretaion.
Unless she fucked him of for not getting her a car upgrade and bigger house Nikki wasn’t happy with just a handbag for Christmas. 😂 wonder how long before we see another lads arm in her low grade Instagram photos, 🙈 still think this thread should have been called porta potty’s by Nikki 🤢