Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Sorrry but I just need to leave these here.
Melina Halpin everybody pre teeth and nose job and whatever else she gets done 🤣🤣
Thing is there is nothing wrong with her here - looks like a young, pretty & fresh faced girl…it’s just the crazy amount of work these girls all get at such a young age. They end up making themselves look older & they all look the same

Reactions: 8

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Yeah this bird is mentalllllll from the coverage, she has come prepared though and two days of them trying to dilute her as a witness. She seems strong though which is what is necessary as she is a key witness.

I do feel sorry for her though cos what she said today wascorrect - his family up in the gallery backing him, crying over the Korbel footage , when there is stacking evidence and she has had her life ruined. I wouldn’t feel sorry for his bird , lie with dogs n all tha

🤣🤣🤣🤣 aren’t the lies SO weird! Like at least try and make it believable. Makes ya realise all the talk about her shagging someone at her kids party was a load of utter shit too. These are ex’s talking, whether ex’s of Nikki’s or an ex/gf of a fella Nikki has been with. Still no link to that website by the way 🤔
I think it’s Jay from the inbetweeners

• Haha
Can any of these people spell?
I’ve worked it out. Spotty late teen lads thinking they’re the big time because some lads brothers mates cousin told them a story about Nikki being a so called grass and everything else that’s been said.
When you think about it, it’s the type of shite a lad would come out with. I’m yet to meet a woman that would come out with such bollocks.

Reactions: 7

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I mean she would be pretty easy to track down if his whole family are after her.
I don’t live anywhere near Liverpool but I know where she lives, where her kids go school & what gym she goes to….

• Haha

hj87

New thread to spill the tea ☕

Ellis on holiday with his kids just seems bizarre she must think she’s their mate with the immaturity she posted about girly day! Ellis knows what she’s doing!! Dangerous that girl

many more on Nikki and her shit eating vacay?

also anyone following Melina Halpen and her tit Show! Can’t help but think they are like dogs ears

I don’t think Mollies outfit was appropriate for a wedding though. But tbh neither were the majority of the guests outfits.

Yeah I have no idea why she covers Chillys face when you can tell it’s him and plus she wears his name on a necklace 🙈

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Ah im gonna be controversial, biased in all I will admit, but I sort of get her perspective that it’s her family business. She may have been in the background mentally supporting Robbie and his endeavours , and therefore feels a part of that business for that reason. Unsure though cos I haven’t followed her long and gravitated over her from other scouse wannabes. But yes, I sort of get what she may have been saying.

Faye isn’t a porta potty her fella is a drug dealer no doubt hiding in Dubai now Spain is off the gender for them all now

She’s married to Phil Robert’s isn’t she

I think you have been reading too much of the tag the sponsor love
Not sure of his name, do you know of him? What’s the goss?

oh here we go Robbie’s got the kids. Oh huns. Got a proper little Justin Bieber fan club going on here hasn’t he 🤣

• Haha
Interesting article in the echo today about one of Liverpool’s IT girls fambo. Assuming the recent arrivals Grandad the one beginning with F, same as the baby. Not naming names obvs.

eskimopie

VIP Member
I feel so embarrassed for Nikki trying to compete with Ellis, it’s actually laughable never in a million years nikki luv, and Nikki sort them low grade Instagram pictures out, there a show, look at Ellis Instagram she will show you how it’s done probably.
Fuckin Linda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tessiebear

Hahahahahaha fuckin hell. No words. Looks shite and in a terrible place. Plus a shrivelled, tapered, small vegetable to represent your fella 🌶 🤣🥴

• Haha

nayb91

Was anyone else shocked when Jess Flanagan finally revealed her fella? Nothing wrong with him at all but just wouldn’t have out them together as he’s quite 9-5/accountant looking and she always looks like she’s just stepped out a magazine x
hes a quantity surveyor.. he’s actually best mates with chilly pepper

hes a quantity surveyor.. he’s actually best mates with chilly pepper
it’s her family that are dodgey they’re never out the paper for fraud

• Wow

noseycow08

Chatty Member
She’s gone out as a space man tonight with a flower tied to her neck 🤣🤣 she needs a fucking stylist asap cos she’s got no fucken fashion sense
Just came on here to say what in the tin man fuck is that outfit. Nearly every single outfit she wears I think where the fuck do u buy these monstrosities girl! She has all of Robbie’s hard earned money yet can’t find a way to put a normal outfit together ever

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
I know in the past Nikki used to get called a prostitute, I thought this was because she used to sleep with all different fella’s for money and she was married to Robbie, and from what I know never even liked him, used to cheat none stop on him etc, so this porta potty is definitely true without a doubt.
Welcome to yet another New Member. 🙌

• Haha
Thinking that this has got to be some weird school girl stalker that’s obsessed with Robbie. Talks like some psycho one direction groupie 🤣

• Haha