Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eskimopie

VIP Member
I know if they was just normal they probably would of got some actual gossip on her. Instead everyone just argues with them as they are actual scum. Targeting disabled people and black people - absolutely vile.

You can put them on mute and not see their posts but everyone would need to do it
Nikki’s deffo shagged her fella 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

nayb91

Is she!!!! Do tell!!!
She’s forever posting thousands of pounds worth of bags holidays and works as a hairdresser! No shade on hairdressers like but f*ck me I didn’t think they earned so much! The London rental will be about 3k per month!! What’s Bobby big balls game in the smoke then 🤔

She a f*cking show! Looks corpse like on that picture. So come on girls as if Ellis would have gone with Robbie pre glow up!!! He looks about 50 very pointy features!
Literally only have that she shagged Martin Garrix in the toilets in town.
She’s hated by everyone in Jordana Lawton .. she’s just a horrible person how she is to others

• Wow

nayb91

Block the Chels creature people.

melina isn’t with nikkis ex..

“chels” is just some weird freak with some Nikki obsession - loves to cause trouble for other people. We can’t work out if it’s a size 24 girl who stinks of chippy tits, or is a fella called Dave

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
😂😂😂 who needs enemies

Off topic but is Jess Flanagan Jon Flanagans sister, do they not speak as he has just had a baby and I don’t even think she has acknowledged it? I might be wrong just seems so strange
I’m sure the family don’t like his girlfriend but have to tolerate her now, she’s got 2 kids from a previous relationship she’s a few years older than him. It’s the one he was in court over for hitting in the street.

• Wow

Peewee49

Yes that’s the one! Truff paid to be there 🤣
Google him Rene Pauw. Might have to google translate some stuff
Fun fact, he’s been on the run for a decade and the wife had gastric band surgery twice and reconstructive surgery so they may just be on the run for ever 😂😂😂 they’re campin out in Bali if the feds want a tip off xx

• Wow
  • Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
It seems to be glorified doesn’t it, living life like they are. On the face of it living the dream. That’s what is so fucked up about social media, people looking in who don’t know probably admire their lives, always away, having designer everything.
Remember that girl who had her wedding in Spain, had Ashanti at her wedding etc, massive diamond ring, decked out in Chanel. Her fella was a massive wrongun!
Wasn’t that the wedding kate hayes paid for herself and did not t for free just to geg in 🤣

I’d completely forgotten about her!! That wedding was like something off a film. Does anyone know what happened to holly tam?
Oh fucken hell holly tam where has she gone 🤣 wonder if her fella is part of that encro chat

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Police informer!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need help!! Up your meds girl. I don’t know whether to laugh or be concerned for you 🤣 Fucking crank.

Funny how both zoelee and ungi leave a space before their comma’s. You’re actually having a fucking conversation with yourself online.
Both joined within hours of each other and both always online together logging out within a minute of each other. Talking to yourself is all well and good its when you start answering yourself is the time to be worried. 🤪

• Haha

nayb91

The irony of the constant “eating shit” rants with the amount of verbal diarrhoea on this thread 🤣😭
If you notice they’ve not said anything more than “eating actual shit” for about 6 pages now. They’ve added nothing to the thread other than “eat shit” on repeat. 🤣
😂😂 literally don’t mention anything about it.. then she goes Dubai and that’s there go to. I can’t decide wether they were in school with her and she ignored them.. if they are weird stalkers of Robbie and his new bird?!

They’re the most strangest and thickest comments ever 😩😩😩

I want to know more about Chilly and how he had landed mollie his bird before her was a model as well! Does anyone find him good looking?!?

chattycatty

VIP Member
Definitely! Could not be doing with being petrified every time I closed my eyes!
I couldn’t believe that when I read it 🙈 mind she was a fan of the gangsters wasn’t she 🤣
Yer her ma loved a bit of pancake 🤣🤣

Definitely! Could not be doing with being petrified every time I closed my eyes!
I couldn’t believe that when I read it 🙈 mind she was a fan of the gangsters wasn’t she 🤣
Jus blows my mind this shit that’s going on but to close to home for my liking 🤣

• Haha

catchingup2021

VIP Member
💯 little rats the lot of them any chance a thread can be set up about it there is one for Lucy letby so I’m
Sure we can have a cashman one 🤣
That would be good if anyone knows how!

God yeah, can imagine how much the misses’ turn a blind eye for if it keeps them in LV trainers and Prada sunnies. Sounds like this witness is really putting herself on the line here.

Looks like there’s a lot of people involved.. acquaintances playing part in some way or another so it’s interesting to see how it’ll play out in court. Poor Olivia’s family have to listen to this shite - grieving their daughter and having to hear whether her murder can get a stiffy or not.

So do we reckon Fran is staying in Dubai after all the media stuff with her fam or just cos her fellas there?
They must pay cash for everything, like a make up artist front isn’t going to be able to clean millions is it.
wonder how it all started, like who was before Vinnie?
I find it all fascinating.
What about that Melina too, can’t remember if anyone’s said what the deal is there.
My life is boring as fuck compared to that lot 🤣

chattycatty

VIP Member
Yeah this bird is mentalllllll from the coverage, she has come prepared though and two days of them trying to dilute her as a witness. She seems strong though which is what is necessary as she is a key witness.

I do feel sorry for her though cos what she said today wascorrect - his family up in the gallery backing him, crying over the Korbel footage , when there is stacking evidence and she has had her life ruined. I wouldn’t feel sorry for his bird , lie with dogs n all tha
💯 little rats the lot of them any chance a thread can be set up about it there is one for Lucy letby so I’m
Sure we can have a cashman one 🤣