Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh what happened between her and Jmc for shes getting someone else d do her lashes now 👀

Reactions: 1
Think that was Derry rumours 😝 don’t think Nikita would let JMC near her lashes to be fair she is awful at them

Reactions: 3
What happened during question time? I only caught the I’ll only address this once and won’t be addressing it again bit!

What happened during question time? I only caught the I’ll only address this once and won’t be addressing it again bit!
Someone asked about her mum and she went off on one saying people are rude for asking this question. It gets asked every time she puts up a box etc. She could have just ignored it instead of drawing attention to it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
See a staff member has tested positive and dumbo is still planning to open up next week. I'll be straight on the phone reporting her if she does. It's people like her are keeping us in this situation. Disgrace.

Reactions: 3
Most businesses in the town only closed for the 24 hours providing they all have negative tests to be fair

But they are close contacts and should be isolating. She works directly with these people.

I know but I would imagine she has checked guidelines and done what necessary, with a business so we’ll know i am sure there is obviously a reason why she is opening.
Not siding with her at all as I personally think she is a dose but it’s be difficult time for everyone especially businesses

If you are a close contact you have to isolate regardless? Doesn’t matter how many tests you do and they do not keep away from each other in work?

If you are a close contact you have to isolate regardless? Doesn’t matter how many tests you do and they do not keep away from each other in work?
Yip. 100%.
Covid rates are escalating. There are young people in ICU in altnagelvin with Covid, one of which is ventilated and only early 30s! I know people need to make money but not at the expense of others.