Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He implied the police were ‘hiding something’ about the attacker. That helped fuel mistrust of the police.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

miss n thropy

VIP Member
I agree with all your points, except about the NHS being underfunded. I think the NHS is very well funded, but it is incredibly mis-managed. If it was a private company, it would have been out of business years ago. We the taxpayer pay so much into it.
This is from my small experience of using the NHS for which I am very grateful.
I would feel so delusional if I worked in the NHS, hats off to them.

I think Nigel Farage is an absolute 'c u next Tuesday'.
Absolutely true about the NHS funding, the issue is where is the money going. I don't think management is the whole issue, although there are no doubt far too many, the issue is the increased privatisation of NHS services.

Take the doctor’s strikes; agency staff were used to cover striking doctors at greater cost than a doctor ever would have cost. The cost of covering them would have covered the cost of the pay deal. Many Tory donors, peers and MPs had interests in the cover agencies, and that is just one example. if the Tories had stayed in power I have no doubt they would have moved to a wholly privatised system and Farage has already said that is what he would do.

I am disappointed that Labour won’t get rid of the already privatised services and has stated they will use them to get waiting lists down, but am glad they have reached a deal with the junior doctors. At least this way, the government recoups some of the deal in taxes from the doctors pay rises instead of it going to an off shore tax haven for the owners of the cover agencies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

soph30

VIP Member
Second means nothing. You win the seat or you lose.

Switzerland came second to England this evening 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.
Haha fair enough but they did get plenty of votes! For a fringe party to get the second most votes in a constituency really isn’t bad
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

PeteM

VIP Member
I don’t think Nigel should be stirring things or hinting at inciting hate (he’s made some sly comments). However he’s right to speak up about simmering tensions and issues.
It's all he does, FFS. And he amplifies the "tensions" with his bullshit. But hey, to you, he's cuddly cheeky Nigel...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 7

LadyMuck

VIP Member
P.s. thinking about it, maybe this should be in the rave thread as otherwise I fear we'll get lots of anti-Nigel's spouting off
---
Seen some stuff online calling him an exhibitionist for showering naked 😂 apparently you’re meant to wear a swimsuit? Poor Nige just wants to be clean :)
Did they say the same about Tony who did exactly the same last night
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

miss n thropy

VIP Member
Oh yeah that's a great point. Didn't he lie about getting a recommendation from Lindsay Hoyle about not doing surgeries because of threats to him.... so if he now has $5m security, how come he's still not doing them?
You’ve all got it wrong. When he said he needed £5million for protection, he meant protection from being poor.

Hope that helps 😁😁😁
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
They literally do not have the power to prevent asylum seekers being put in their council areas. That is a Home Office decision. Again Farage making shit up to attract his lot. He has no legislative power to prevent it. Yet he's pretending that he can.
Yep if he wins it will prove how racist this country is.. no matter where they come from they are still human
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

miss n thropy

VIP Member
I don’t want anyone thinking I’m neglecting my duties now I’ve got to VIP status, so for clarification, Nigel, still a cunt xxx
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think there's any excusing a load of people getting dressed up and treating killing animals as some sort of jolly social occasion, it's so very grim and speaks volumes for their character. I can't even imagine a situation where I'd find pleasure in watching them be ripped to bits, regardless of how much of a nuisance they are.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Nine Job's Nigel was so angry about rape/grooming gangs but not his rapist pals, truly a man of the people our Nigel.
1000021253.jpg
1000021274.jpg
 
  • Sick
  • Like
Reactions: 7

soph30

VIP Member
No it's not is it!? Ya see this is the exact sort of language I was on about, what's the point in needlessly slinging insults and demeaning others intelligence!? All it serves is the posters ego. It's so reductive.
Just ignore it and look at Nigey’s lovely hanging baskets that he made ❤
Some posters have made some good points though. I like this discussion, it’s very respectful and robust on the whole
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

miss n thropy

VIP Member
Even he must be aware of that fact, or you’d think so, he doesn’t hide it
I think he is probably rather proud of his hideous views. I just fail to see why some people take him seriously as when he is challenged about policy or economics, he is clearly out of his depth and clueless so he just becomes aggressive, obfuscates or falls back to his well worn rhetoric on migration, sovereignty, culture , blah fucking blah. Straight out of that other hideous man Trump’s playbook. He isn’t even original.

(hideous views just another way of saying he’s a cunt)
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

soph30

VIP Member
His partner is young and attractive. I wasn’t expecting that lol I think politicians are often good shags TBF and that helps them pull hot women. Matt is an example of this
There’s a big reason I feel Nigel is popular with the ladies if you’d like me to post it again :)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

miss n thropy

VIP Member
Nigel Farage is a complete cunt. I only need 25 more posts until I’m a VIP (not sure why it means that much to me but it does!), so I’ll just keep posting this until I get there
---
Nigel Farage is a complete cunt.

actually, only 21 more to go 😀
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine the reaction from The Telegraph, The Times, The Sun, The Daily Mail and The Express if Corbyn had been accused as a teenager of saying “hitler was right” and “gas them all” to Jewish classmates.
absolutely. the stories of Farage prancing around Dulwich with his hand in the hitler salute and being a supporter of the national front precede his Reform days. I'm not surprised they are circling around again.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

soph30

VIP Member
If anyone really has made racist or xenophobic comments I don’t think many people would condone them, but it boils down to anyone concerned about mass immigration being called racist and xenophobic.
---
Not these rioters btw they’re just twats
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

shellie

VIP Member
He has to be trolling now, surely
What's hilarious is all the fanboys, who used to be up Farage's asses, now saying he should go because he doesn't have what it takes to lead. Pretty sure they weren't saying that when they were yelling for Starmer to be ousted so he could be Prime Minister. Musk plays them like a fiddle and none of them realise.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7