Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit, those plastic books in the latest pics! Surely see can see how horrendous it looks

Reactions: 1
Please stop snotting into the phone as you tell us about your Olympic training 🙄 if I was sitting around all day with little to do I’d probably run 14km too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The state of her clothes. My god she is a joke. She thinks she is the tit.

Reactions: 2
Guys did you know she’s litchrally just back from the gym, she’s litchrally going to make pasta for lunch and litchrally use the base sauce they prepared yesterday. Litchrally must go for a ren then, might ren 10k

• Haha
I've followed nicola for a while and cant believe you guys think she's had weight loss surgery ...I feel cheated 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm in a heap laughing at this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone told me that she is in her 30’s meaning that I’m over 20 years older than her which I refuse to believe.

Her next Turkey trip should be for a facelift and to correct the botched breasts out.

Death becomes her Nicola’s weight loss surgery could have been this.

2DF80F55-AA98-41FD-A484-3E202376C14F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she was the last hole on earth I'd rather die a virgin...she is more man than her munchkin husband!!

• Haha
Wish she would stop plastering those kids around on Instagram, poor kids school everything identified but yet when she was on holidays she wouldn’t show her hotel for safety reasons

Wish she would stop plastering those kids around on Instagram, poor kids school everything identified but yet when she was on holidays she wouldn’t show her hotel for safety reasons
Full of her own self importance, I’d never embarrass my kids the way she does online. I am thankful I went to school before the internet was invented.

Reactions: 2