Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My phone barely leaves the suitcase when Iโ€™m on holiday. I holiday away from my phone too. She must have a very sad life.

Reactions: 2
My phone barely leaves the suitcase when Iโ€™m on holiday. I holiday away from my phone too. She must have a very sad life.
Holiday that involves eating SW approved food, going to the gym and filming her care free kids. She'll realize how disordered it all is soon enough. I hope.

Reactions: 3
Proper instawankers who get paid post less than this hag.

I cannot stop looking at those wonky, misplaced, solid tits. They look painful. She can't think they look good?!?

Reactions: 6
Do her and her husband only communicate via Insta? Why is she not WhatsApping him the family photos instead of tagging him on a million dots of boring stories all the time?

Why is he not on holidays with them?

Also what's the age gap between the girls...I would have thought they were twins...I'd say they'll grow up thinking image is very important because of the antics of mam....

Why is he not on holidays with them?

Also what's the age gap between the girls...I would have thought they were twins...I'd say they'll grow up thinking image is very important because of the antics of mam....
Some image ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So much for factor 50 suncream. They are all scalded. I would be mortified to even take a photo of a child sunburnt like that nevermind puy it online.

Ah here!! She is keeping her dress for the ball a secret as she doesn't want anyone to turn up wearing the same one. Who does she think she is ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah here!! She is keeping her dress for the ball a secret as she doesn't want anyone to turn up wearing the same one. Who does she think she is ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's quite safe, absolutely no one likes or has the same dress sense as she does ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
The woman must have a wardrobe the size of my house with all her Shein hauls! She is forever buying new clothes. She will prob have a whole new wardrobe for her trip to Birmingham next weekend too ๐Ÿ˜

The woman must have a wardrobe the size of my house with all her Shein hauls! She is forever buying new clothes. She will prob have a whole new wardrobe for her trip to Birmingham next weekend too ๐Ÿ˜
Yeah but it's mostly tat. I'd say she throws them away after a few weeks.