Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New follower here ,can someone answer me why does she do that hunch pose like that in gym selfies ? It's so strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New follower here ,can someone answer me why does she do that hunch pose like that in gym selfies ? It's so strange!
She's working her angles (poorly). The footage of her thundering down the catwalk like Vicky Pollard a few weeks ago showed that she is not as haggardly emaciated as she tries to make out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whhhyy does she do that pouty finish in her videos 🤦🏼‍♀️ also I’d love if a really busy morning for me consisted of ‘smashing a 5km run’ and going to the gym 😂

Whhhyy does she do that pouty finish in her videos 🤦🏼‍♀️ also I’d love if a really busy morning for me consisted of ‘smashing a 5km run’ and going to the gym 😂
Didn’t she get fired from the tattoo shop or anyone hear anything on that

I heard that she was stealing gift vouchers and selling them onto her friends. Don't know how true that is though!! Can't see how you would get away with that in such a small business I can't see them having massive turnover.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I heard that she was stealing gift vouchers and selling them onto her friends. Don't know how true that is though!! Can't see how you would get away with that in such a small business I can't see them having massive turnover.
That’s what i heard but I was shocked too but whatever has happened they seem to have
Completely stopped talking to her. Which you would feel sorry for their little girl involved

Reactions: 1
The point being she didn't get away with it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’d well believe it. She’s a snakey, cunning, filthy looking yoke. Her hubby looks like a slime ball too. 🤢🤮
The way she is on social media is nowhere near what she is really like. Don't really know much about him, only know him to see him but I'd say he loves himself.

The way she is on social media is nowhere near what she is really like. Don't really know much about him, only know him to see him but I'd say he loves himself.
I thought he was having an affair with his colleague?!
Also if my daughters gyrated like that I’d go mad. I’m no prude but you don’t know whose watching their social media, that’s not right having your daughters doing that and posting it.

Reactions: 2
Didn't hear that but as I said I don't really know much about the guy. I don't look at her social media, the poses she does were starting to bug me so I don't know what she posted about her children. As a whole though I think everyone should be careful what they share and post about their lives especially someone with quite a large following. Haven't even seen her around much lately. Suppose if she was fired from the job she's not around town as much.

Reactions: 2
Why the need to constantly say how ‘busy’ she is - up at 5.30 for the gym, ren 10k, home to get the kids to school and then clean clean clean 🙄 Is it a case of trying to justify/prove something? That’s just a normal day to most people on top of a full/part time job!

Reactions: 3