Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is for show! "My kid's love my food" her kid's live on bloody icecream and crap!! And plastering them all over Instagram in their swimsuits on holiday's is so wrong!

Reactions: 2
Everything she does is for show! "My kid's love my food" her kid's live on bloody icecream and crap!! And plastering them all over Instagram in their swimsuits on holiday's is so wrong!
I agree, it is attention seeking at its worst

Reactions: 1
See the dirty woman cutting chicken then wiping her chicken hand in her dressing gown? 🤮🤢 “lishurleee, unreeeeel, bay-se sauce, 10k”. Vile looking thing. Who on Earth told her the hair is nice?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
See the dirty woman cutting chicken then wiping her chicken hand in her dressing gown? 🤮🤢 “lishurleee, unreeeeel, bay-se sauce, 10k”. Vile looking thing. Who on Earth told her the hair is nice?
I'd eat nothing she cooked🤮I'd say there's more of her fake hair in it than anything...she looks like she could do with a good wash🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd eat nothing she cooked🤮I'd say there's more of her fake hair in it than anything...she looks like she could do with a good wash🤢
She looks like a person who is way beyond her actual years. She needs to realise It, embrace it and dress like it. I am over 50 and I wouldn’t go to a pub in hot pants and a crop top as gravity and other factors have had their say on my body. I am happy enough to admit that and I wouldn’t inflict awful sites onto the public either. I dress for my age now and feel comfortable with it. Nicola needs to do the same but maybe age up a tad.

She looks like a person who is way beyond her actual years. She needs to realise It, embrace it and dress like it. I am over 50 and I wouldn’t go to a pub in hot pants and a crop top as gravity and other factors have had their say on my body. I am happy enough to admit that and I wouldn’t inflict awful sites onto the public either. I dress for my age now and feel comfortable with it. Nicola needs to do the same but maybe age up a tad.
She had a dress from penneys on a couple of week's ago that was aged 14-15...it wouldn't have fit her 10 year old! she hasn't a clue how to dress🤦‍♀️

Either bought followers or people just follow and watch her to feel better about themselves
A million % bought her followers...She is a horrible person in 'real life'..it's all for show and free stuff on insta

Last edited:
Either bought followers or people just follow and watch her to feel better about themselves
I actually don’t follow because I refuse to contribute to her numbers. For that many followers you’d expect more sponsored content really. Though I dunno who her target market would be

Country road running .. she lives in Clonmel and from what I can see she runs around the town so she’s hardly used to living in a rural escape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Country road running .. she lives in Clonmel and from what I can see she runs around the town so she’s hardly used to living in a rural escape 😂
She runs the bypass or the blue way, she makes sure everyone can see her when she’s out runnungb

She looks very unhealthy in herself. The pouting when she poses irks me something fierce like grow up woman!

Dirty woman..putting pictures of her face up is bad enough but now her trotters,goway and wash yourself girl🤮🤢

• Sick