Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, our dept Teams meeting doesn’t require us to speak or be on camera and we’re encouraged to interactive via Teams chat. Completely standard practice. No drama to see there.

Reactions: 6
People are saying on Facebook that they can see people behind the woman in the red coat but I can't see it?

Reactions: 1
guys try and read up on the facts before posting some of this stuff.
She wasn't 'creeped out' that day. That was from an older FB post she made.
I know I've just replied to mongo.. sorry .. I laughed at his comment but knew it wasn't that particular day x

I just hope that wherever she is she is at peace, didn’t/ isn’t suffer(ing) and that her family have lots of help and support to get them through this terrible time.

Reactions: 11
I just hope that wherever she is she is at peace, didn’t/ isn’t suffer(ing) and that her family have lots of help and support to get them through this terrible time.
God bless her.. xxx goodnight everyone

Reactions: 5
There was a thread on here for her or that story was mentioned on a thread I think , that's how I heard about it anyway from this site
Exactly this!! Missing person cases in the past where it turned out to be murder by the partner were different, they had usually "gone missing" from their home or not seen at all so it was more suspicious, in this case it just seems there's no other way round it

Reactions: 3
Interesting video. I wonder why we aren't hearing about the other people in the conference call. What could they hear from Nikki's end?
Why on earth would we hear from them? We’re not actually part of this investigation.

Reactions: 13
Interesting video. I wonder why we aren't hearing about the other people in the conference call. What could they hear from Nikki's end?
Honestly you’re still putting all your thoughts on here?! It’s been reported over and over again in the news the call was on MUTE!

Reactions: 12
Therr is no need to be rude. The call was on mute but she was still a part of the call.
I’m sure the police would have looked at her phone records, Bank statements, SM accounts early in the investigation, there could be something on there about her mental state, if she had any worries and who she was corresponding with.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the police would have looked at her phone records, Bank statements, SM accounts early in the investigation, there could be something on there about her mental state, if she had any worries and who she was corresponding with.

Some Facebook users are coming to their own conclusions.

Reactions: 5
I sometimes turn my camera off but leave the audio on in smaller meetings so I can give "verbal nods" easier without switching the mic off and on. I wonder if Nicola had done the same what we would've heard in the audio? Eerie to think that the incident was essentially being recorded/witnessed but not really.... if that makes sense

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.