Nicola Bulley #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or they’re aiming it at this who may have taken her and are reiterating what they’ve taken away?

Reactions: 3

On Nicolas page someone has commented that this in the background of her picture is ‘a person with their foot up on the bench’ sorry but I’ve never laughed so much…they even did a drawing

Reactions: 31
I found it weird the police got the family to do an appeal-if they really think she accidentally drowned what can the public do? The police were already scouring the river,
The family isn’t in an agreement with the police that she’s in the river and seem to go between suggesting that a third party is involved or that she willingly disappeared herself. I don’t think the police have told them to do much but sit and wait tbh, but since they’re not in agreement they can’t do that

Worth noting that after the C5 interview there were a couple of articles about how the police weren’t doing enough and were wrong about the river

Or they’re aiming it at this who may have taken her and are reiterating what they’ve taken away?
People pointed out rightly that they never address anyone but Nicola. Could be that they have been told directly by the police not to and so don’t want to lose cooperation. It’s hard to say because again they flip flop between suggesting that someone did something to saying she’s alive and well and just walked out

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been discussed but has there been any more info regarding the 2 strange men seen at the local church on that morning?
I’ve not even heard of this. There’s a lot of click bait articles in the press about vehicles, maybe it’s a similar thing??

have you got a link?

Reactions: 1
That morning being slightly different and the fact that Nicola seemed very organised, stood out to alot of people. Was she organised because she had a plan to leave and needed everything to go smoothly and run on time, who knows. It seemed like Paul didn't really feel anything was off about it, he said it was a normal morning, he would normally put Willow in the car but Nicola had already done it. I personally don't find anything sinister about it but I can see why some people honed in on that.

Reactions: 14
I’ll leave it to you think how that could’ve easily been manoeuvred, ie are there cameras on every exit of his house?
The Police are scouring cctv, door bell camera and dash cams for sightings of Nicola.

they will also be checking to see in anyone else pops up who shouldn’t because no one has a more inbuilt suspiciousometer than a police personage … and the first thing to do in a missing person case is to clear the ground of extraneous people and they are really quite adept at following more than one line of enquiry at one. investigations aren’t linear.

if an idea on social media starts with ‘have the police thought…’ I would be shocked and stunned if the the answer wasn’t ‘yes’.

Reactions: 16
The things quoting locals apparently giving evidence to the police.. the red van and the 2 suspicious men THE DAY BEFORE SHE WENT MISSING are just people giving info to papers. Not evidence. The police specifically have NOT asked people to look out for these.

Reactions: 9
(there was meant to be a TikTok here about one of those if I go missing binders but unfortunately it’s too long. Basically some women seem to enjoy the idea that they could be victims of a violent crime)

I think the idea that some people almost want to imagine that they could be a victim in the future also has something to do with it

Sorry for any arguments this may cause

Talking about the press, I read this today. not sure if anyone else bought it here already? Apologies if so.

The three reasons why I believe Nicola Bulley IS in the river

#

Another thing…. The police have been asking for dashcam footage but ours overwrites itself every 5 or 15 minutes (can’t remember). What are other people’s like? I thought it’s possible even if anything was seen on someone else’s, it could have already been overwritten

They said in the police press conference that the National Crime Agency had been through everything and agreed with the investigation direction thus far,

One of those two men were also seen the same morning of the disappearance

It's a locked room mystery. Outdoors.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.