Nicola Bulley #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ll notice I was careful with my wording…
Paul has never been named as a suspect.
I noticed that.

Your recap is phenomenal. Thank you so much. Super impressive! I don’t think I put that much effort into my dissertation

Reactions: 19
Except you cannot assume he’s innocent at all, as above the police have not stated they have ruled him out or ‘cleared’ him. There’s a lot of little things going on in Paul’s interview.
They have stated there is no evidence of any criminal activity. Which there isn't. I haven't seen anything at all to suggest third party involvement. I would love to know how people expect someone whose partner has vanished to behave in an interview to satisfy them that he isn't dodgy. Guy can't do right for doing wrong!

Reactions: 37
I’m a bit confused on the “Paul and the girls” part. what was the context?

Reactions: 12
I disagree he doesn't show any emotion, to me he looks like he's in shock and barely holding it together.

I think he's done interviews because he is trying to find the mother of his children and because he is in denial that she has probably drowned, that's what I think.

Reactions: 39
An alibi is an alibi.

Sorry, but most of what you have stated is just your opinion and has no basis in fact.

Reactions: 30
completely agree!

Reactions: 11
I noticed that.

Your recap is phenomenal. Thank you so much. Super impressive! I don’t think I put that much effort into my dissertation
I rewarded myself with a takeaway which arrived 5 mins after I posted it!

Reactions: 32
Yes I said this the other day as well. As a ND person it annoys me to know that if my partner went missing, I would 100% be deemed guilty by all of these armchair behavioural psychologists just based on my facial expressions and the way I speak.

Reactions: 42
I noticed that.

They have to have evidence of something to name him as a suspect. Given that the police don’t seem to be entertaining the idea that someone else was involved it makes me think that they’re more or less certain of what may have happened

I’m sure they have access to the contents of her phone and other things which would give them far more context to the relationship dynamic, her mental health or anything “weird” that was happening

Reactions: 14
I honestly think this case shows that people have watched too many true crime documentaries on netflix. I'm not seeing any similarities at all here with Sarah Everard, Shannan Watts etc, other than the fact a missing woman is involved.

Reactions: 26
An alibi is an alibi.

Sorry, but most of what you have stated is just your opinion and has no basis in fact.
Yes it’s an opinion, this is a thread of opinions, his so called albi, door camera footage doesn’t show him not leaving the house through other exits, unless someone has more detail? and doesn’t rule him out. That would be incredibly naive to think that.
It’s more interesting to me that so many of you are so keen to rule him out.

Last edited:
Amazing recap thank you

Reactions: 8
What? The doorbell camera footage does show that he did not leave the house.

Reactions: 5
It’s possible that *if* evidence of criminal activity were to appear, that this could then change. I appreciate your points and they are certainly valid. It’s a really shit situation for him to be in if he’s done nothing wrong. Unfortunately, people will always speculate and wonder now, unless Nicola is found.

Just as an aside, I’m also neurodivergent. I hyperfixate on things to the n’th degree. Like this story, for example!( We don’t know that he’s neurodivergent, that’s also speculation. Just to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Yes I said this the other day as well. As a ND person it annoys me to know that if my partner went missing, I would 100% be deemed guilty by all of these armchair behavioural psychologists just based on my facial expressions and the way I speak.
Is Paul ND then?

I'm not keen to rule him out either, I just think there is nothing that suggests criminal activity, and when someone goes missing next to a river by far the most likely outcome is that they have fallen in and drowned. I think actually the opposite is true, I think people are keen to rule him in and believe it is all suspicious because the more likely outcome is not interesting enough for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.