Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't take much notice of this case at first as I didn't expect it to be such a mystery.

I don't think she's left of her own accord. If she had I don't think she would have abandoned her dog in public, unless she believed she was in danger and was trying to throw people off in order to get away( pure speculation)

I think the most likely scenario is that she fell into the river . Water can be such a dangerous place and the water will be pretty cold in the winter, so that is an added danger.

The other possibility is that someone has taken her, either abducted her , or that her body has been removed afterwards.

Reactions: 15
There's a dark mark under one eye and some people have speculated it's a botox bruise but others have pointed out it's visible in some of the photos Nicola has on her Facebook. It's likely it's a birthmark or pigmentation.
Paul might have had botox in the past. They both obviously take care of themselves, but he has 11 lines currently and they'd normally be the first thing you'd tackle with botox.
I’m just starting on these threads as I watched the second half of the documentary last night after my brother texted me to switch over. I was obviously aware there was a missing woman but haven’t been following the story until now.

Did the partner really get Botox since she went missing or is it a thread in joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just doesn't seem real it's such a strange case and all the media surrounding it , like a parallel universe or something.

I can't understand why there have been no tearful press appeals from him or her parents.

Reactions: 12
Regarding a post from the last thread which quoted the BF as saying he was angry wouldn't your first emotion be puzzled, worried, devastated?
First emotion, yes! It's been two weeks and they have found nothing. Anger is a reasonable emotion at this point.

Reactions: 25
Compared to how he was when he was interviewed by the river ( when he was wearing the hat ) he’s completely different.

Reactions: 7
It just doesn't seem real it's such a strange case and all the media surrounding it , like a parallel universe or something.

I can't understand why there have been no tearful press appeals from him or her parents.
Her parents did at the beginning

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m just starting on these threads as I watched the second half of the documentary last night after my brother texted me to switch over. I was obviously aware there was a missing woman but haven’t been following the story until now.

Did the partner really get Botox since she went missing or is it a thread in joke?
The thread joke is ‘was the dog wet?’ 🤪

Reactions: 5
I find it funny that the same people who laugh off the ‘conspiracy theories’ or people posting alternatives views are the same ones banging on that Paul has had Botox 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ the guys every move is being watched, his two girls probably don’t let him out their sight for long considering what’s gone on with their mum.

And I hope to god if I went missing I’d have a friend willing to put themselves out there, support my family and do what they could to find me. She has a very loving and involved friend, she’s a lucky lady to have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Compared to how he was when he was interviewed by the river ( when he was wearing the hat ) he’s completely different.
It's been two weeks of worry, comforting two small girls, lack of sleep, constant media intrusion etc

It's going to take it's toll on him. Add into the mix whatever medication he's bound to have been given to help him cope.

Reactions: 27
Paul doesn't believe she went into the water.
Paul may be angry because he thinks the police didn't consider other possibilities, Paul may be angry because he may think Nicola has walked away from her life.
I didn't detect much panic or worry about an abduction situation from him. He did appear angry when he talked about searches in the area. Searching would usually carry a worry response in anticipation of what may or not be found. Anger would come after the find, no?

Reactions: 25
Many relationships have secrets sadly. There could be something else going on and it not play a part in her disappearance at all for all we know. I really do not know at this point

Reactions: 26
I just have this feeling it will become a cold case, I don’t think they will find her, it will all die down and remain unsolved. Sad, but there’s literally nothing to go on just theories.
Well, nothing to go on that WE are are of

Reactions: 4
With Emma acting like someone from an ITV crime drama, do we know if she was seen at the school dropping her children off? I assume they all go to the same school?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul doesn't believe she went into the water.
Paul may be angry because he thinks the police didn't consider other possibilities, Paul may be angry because he may think Nicola has walked away from her life.
I didn't detect much panic or worry about an abduction situation from him. He did appear angry when he talked about searches in the area. Searching would usually carry a worry response in anticipation of what may or not be found. Anger would come after the find, no?
You're applying your rational brain to irrational emotions. That's not a criticism, it's a normal thought process, it's just not necessarily how it works.

Reactions: 16
There’s a helicopter hovering low around the Shard Bridge at the moment. I guess they’re just continuing to sweep the area.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
There's a dark mark under one eye and some people have speculated it's a botox bruise but others have pointed out it's visible in some of the photos Nicola has on her Facebook. It's likely it's a birthmark or pigmentation.
Paul might have had botox in the past. They both obviously take care of themselves, but he has 11 lines currently and they'd normally be the first thing you'd tackle with botox.
it’s such a bizarre statement that having Botox means you take care of yourself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.