Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My rational brain says it’s just a tragic accident and she fell in the river
My totally irrational conspiracy side of the brain is saying Paul and Emma have bumped her off and it wasn’t actually Nicola the witnesses saw it was Emma dressed as Nicola as a decoy
And part of me thinks she’s left of her own accord and is hiding somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 45
My totally irrational conspiracy side of the brain is saying Paul and Emma have bumped her off and it wasn’t actually Nicola the witnesses saw it was Emma dressed as Nicola as a decoy
I know alot won't agree with that bit you said but honestly, I've wondered it myself...

Reactions: 34
Regarding a post from the last thread which quoted the BF as saying he was angry wouldn't your first emotion be puzzled, worried, devastated?
Yes … and he’s two weeks down the line now, plenty of time for other emotions to come up.
Angry at being left in this position, angry at having 2 distraught girls to deal with, angry at still not know what’s happened, angry for Feeling angry, guilty for feeling angry.
no wonder he looked sedated to the max.

Reactions: 33
Purple where they were doing the dashcam appeal Friday morning.
Black is where 0933 witness is owner (Wyreside)
Red is broken CCTV (Rowanwater)

Wyreside Farm caravan park (black) is closest to the bench. This is owned by the lady who found Willow and the phone.

Rowanwater Mobile Home Park (red) has the non-functioning CCTV. It is next to the Upper Field where Nicola was seen around 0910.

All empty caravans have been searched.
View attachment 1951200
(Thanks to @Futtrit )
Thanks for this. I googled the Devine camping pods and they have some very short videos of walks etc on their Facebook. In one they show a ‘secret beach’ which says it is just 5 minutes walk away from the site. There is a picture of this area on Nicola Facebook with willow swimming also in this area it looks very shallow in parts. It seems very close to the area where they believe nicola went in the river based on this map (not sure if it’s up or down though) I’m even less inclined to believe they didn’t find her in the water now after I saw this.

Reactions: 6
The marriage thing was odd and particularly cruel on channel 5s part.
I was wondering if this was channel 5s idea or Paul's to bring up marriage. Paul may have been thinking that if she's out there somewhere it may encourage her to come home. Or also to reduce speculation that there was something wrong in the relationship because they never actually got married.

Reactions: 20
But Nicola drove the children to school. That’s a fact that can’t be argued. So regardless of who was in the field 20 minutes later, Nicola was at the school.

ETA Nicola spoke with an Essex accent as the Police have stated, so the children and anyone who may have spoken to her at school would have known if it wasn’t her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Wow. 8 threads already! Crazy!

My brain can't get away from the GFM. So much of this doesn't make sense, but the GFM is very odd
I think it’s just seen as the norm these days.
anything happens … set up a GFM.
Quickly knock up a few t-shirts with photo and headed either Team or Army
Acquire wristbands.

It’s page one of the Unexpected Life Event Handbook.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I can totally see how you would think Emma could have been dressed up as nicola but is it realistic that the girls wouldn't have noticed when they were in the car with her or she left them off at school and they said she spoke with another parent. Witnesses who saw and recognised Willow may have noticed it wasn't her they saw but then Emma hasn't been out of the limelight and I'm not sure she would have risked somebody realising what had happened. Id imagine they'd need to check back through cctv also to establish movements in the days leading up to the event.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Emma was dressed as Nicola, how would she have got out of the area? The police can find no trace of Nicola leaving the area - so Emma dressed as Nicola would be the same?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm so sorry if this has been mentioned, I don't have the emotional capacity to read through the threads. Why did they chose channel 5 for the interview? They make the Daily Mail look like a Nun convention

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Emma was dressed as Nicola, how would she have got out of the area? The police can find no trace of Nicola leaving the area - so Emma dressed as Nicola would be the same?
Pains me to answer this as I think this theory is ridiculous but actually it’d be easy.
She’d go out of the top field onto the main road where they were doing the dashcam appeal.

Reactions: 13
This is what I think happened too. Or willow ran at her/through her legs etc and she lost balance or got knocked over.

There’s just that slight niggle that maybe that’s too simple. But every other possibility has at least 10 reasons why that can’t have happened and I circle back to the river.
Nothing in the C5 program has made me think it’s anything more than her going in the river. Her partner looks like he’s barely holding on. Poor guy.
He looked gaunt compared to the first interview he gave I thought.
I feel sorry for the Police who have absolutely nothing to go on but are expected to be able to pull answers out of thin air.
Wherever she is I hope they locate her so this family can have some answers.

Reactions: 37
I actually think Emma & Paul have/had something going on. Why would she need to be at theirs when Nicolas sister is there?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm so sorry if this has been mentioned, I don't have the emotional capacity to read through the threads. Why did they chose channel 5 for the interview? They make the Daily Mail look like a Nun convention
Love that 🤣🤣🤣

I think it’s probably more that Channel 5 asked them, not the other way round. Probably knew it’d get good viewing numbers.

Reactions: 4
Pains me to answer this as I think this theory is ridiculous but actually it’d be easy.
She’d go out of the top field onto the main road where they were doing the dashcam appeal.
But they’d still see emma dressed like nicola unless she had a change of outfit stashed somewhere 😂 it’s just another theory that has so many reasons why it couldn’t be that that I think it’s easy to dismiss

Reactions: 7
I voted in the river again. I’m still 90% convinced that’s where she is.
If she's not in the river now and she has met foul play/lost her life, I think there's a chance she one day will be put there. Maybe once the searching of the waters has been called off.

Otherwise, I don't know how they've missed her or any of her items/clothing up until now. And they were in the water the same day.

I can comfortably say, I have no bleeping idea what has gone on. if it was a simple innocent accident I'm surprised nothing to prove that theory has been found yet.

assuming none of this happened at that scene

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I’m just starting on these threads as I watched the second half of the documentary last night after my brother texted me to switch over. I was obviously aware there was a missing woman but haven’t been following the story until now.

Did the partner really get Botox since she went missing or is it a thread in joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.