Nicola Bulley #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone do a recap of the live show to go in the first page of the new thread?

maybe a late request, but maybe an idea 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
After watching that I think she has done it. I’m not saying it didn’t happen but how could someone have taken her in that short time frame (not saying it didn’t happen). I’m getting the vibes she was struggling with MH and the closest to her may have know or suspected. Like he has said everything was organised that morning, it’s like it was planned or something just tripped that morning 😞 maybe I’m wrong but that’s what I got from it . Maybe poor willow as up the field and Nicola got her moment . Hate even saying that but in that moment maybe she just didn’t care 😢 I hope I’m wrong but it’s what I’m more so leaning towards after that
Just came here to say exactly this. I dozed off midway through but the way he explained how that morning was "different" and "more relaxed" and then with his appeal to her if she is watching.

One thing though that sticks is if she was calmer and had pre-planned her disappearance / suicide i just cannot see her doing it by taking and leaving her dog??? She clearly loves Willow so just can't see abandoning her dog to be part of her plan.

I was one of the ones who initially thought the husband was suss. After watching that i don't think so 🤷‍♀️ he just seemed broken and heavily medicated.

Reactions: 15
Or she’s had another guy on the side. That’s what my sister thinks. As her boyfriend is very odd.
so left him and gone off with him maybe it’s red van man

Reactions: 6
Or she’s had another guy on the side. That’s what my sister thinks. As her boyfriend is very odd.
so left him and gone off with him maybe it’s red van man
And leave her two girls behind? Leave her business, her income? That doesn't make sense. She could have just left her partner.

Reactions: 24
Emma suggested that she’s very supportive through the whole process which I found a bit weird. Why isn’t Nicola’s family being the supportive ones specifically?

I do think she’s getting involved for attention but the impression being given is not a good one
Emma has very shifty eyes - there's something very 'off' about her! In one of her interviews, her gaze darted everywhere except for at the person asking questions. Even shy people will occasionally look at the person asking questions, but Emma's were darting up and down, side to side ... very odd.

Reactions: 11
Odd, a tree surgeon who owns a barn nearby the area said he noticed a red van outside his barn where he stores logs and it wasn’t there with his permission so up to know good, perhaps stealing his logs, he didn’t know NB had gone missing at the time. I’m not saying for one minute this guy is guilty, very unlikely as I doubt he’d report it but wouldn’t you take the registration on your phone, or go take a closer look if you really thought he was stealing from you, or even call the police. Or perhaps that‘s just me more suspicious of things like that. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21348932/nicola-bulley-red-van-witness/

Reactions: 11
I personally don’t think suicide as someone who has had suicidal thoughts and acted on them I don’t believe she would have taken the dog or leave her phone if she wanted to disappear the dog and the phone would be leaving clues. I thought at first had to be the river and partner did cross my mind also but I don’t think either of them makes sense now. I did think the partner seemed odd but he didn’t slip up in the interview (thinking Ian Huntley and Maxine carr here) no speaking about her in past tense I don’t think he’s involved. To me points to being kidnapped or a third party involved. I honestly hope she’s found soon and the family at least find some closure whatever has happened.

Reactions: 9
It’s so strange this whole situation. I’ve some thoughts on the her leaving on her own accord theory

It’s been mentioned that how could a mother leave her kids especially when she was described as being such a devoted mother.

unfortunately it does happen I know a girl who was seemly happily married with 2 kids and her head got turned as they say by another man.
She had plans set in place to up and leave with the new fella and leave the kids too.

I actually hope this is similar situation and things have maybe gotten outta control with police and media presence and she’s scared embarrassed to return but I think this would be wishful thinking

• Sick
I noticed this too; and when he said he waved them all off, most partners would be in the house half asleep making coffee after giving the kids a kiss inside, or maybe that’s just my family
Yup; the only time I'd think to wave someone off is if they were a visitor or family going away on holiday or something.

-------------

I did a Google walkthrough from the school carpark to the bench, and have to say the path seemed very narrow and overgrown (assuming the Google imagery is up-to-date). It wouldn't be hard for someone to conceal themselves in the trees and jump out before or after someone walking by.

Reactions: 6
Something odd about that work call i think . Would a mortgage company be ok about an employee dialling in to a teams meeting and going on mute i.e not make a contribution to the team meeting at all ? Why risk getting called out for walking your dog on work’s time when your partner is at home not needing to log on until later in the morning
It could be that she worked on commission only and/or there was no expectation that call participants actually be in an office environment (WFH or office) while attending? I do recall reading that she wasn't required to participate in the call, hence why she was on mute with the video turned off.

Reactions: 7
I fell asleep. Only saw the first 15 minutes. Going to catch up, but what struck me was how Channel 5 broke Paul's interview up. To me that looked like this was designed for ratings.

I’m just minutes into it and when the presenter says what’s she like kinda thing, he says the most textbook stuff. If that was my husband and something happened to me I’d be holding he’d actually let people know I’m a bit of a knob, funny, caring, loves my children, I just think it comes across a bit… I don’t know…
🙈 can you imagine if he’d sat there and said ‘well, actually she’s a bit of knob but we all love her’ - this thread and Facebook would go nuts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When someones lying they usually talk too much and go into great detail trying to make themselves look innocent. Just like Paul did.

The whole changing clothes thing made me suspicious too.

Reactions: 18
People do tend to just crack on with work and assume someone’s running late, it’s not like she was six hours late he probably just assumed she was chatting to someone or popped in the shop
I don’t think my OH would worry if I wasn’t home at 11 after the school run. I’ll have to ask him!

Reactions: 1
As others have said the fact Nicola had children means nothing, we don't know her thoughts and personality. Just because we might say we would never abandon our children (in a scenario where she has disappeared on purpose) doesn't mean it doesn't happen. A friend of mine's mum abandoned him and his two sisters when they were kids and set up a new family down south. I also know a woman who left her three young children behind to start a new life. So that can't be a concrete factor either way.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.