Nicola Bulley #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that would have been too long it had to be credible
What bit of any of this story is credible? The woman has seemingly disappeared from nothing.

ETA: If he'd rang the police straight away it would have looked suspicious. If he had left it until later it would have looked suspicious. There is no real getting out of this because none of the story makes any sense

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He said he wanted every garage and building searched. Does he mean in the general vicinity? Because let's just say she has been abducted, she could be anywhere in the country by now and that would require work from every police force, which in my opinion isn't possible with all the other work/cases they have to do. Part of me thinks (intentional or not) its encouraging these tiktok nutters and the like, to be breaking into properties like they were doing, in search of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m normally a suspicious, cynical witch but I’m not getting bad vibes from paul, just don’t feel he had anything to do with it. I felt sorry for him doing that tonight, awful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What bit of any of this story is credible? The woman has seemingly disappeared from nothing.

ETA: If he'd rang the police straight away it would have looked suspicious. If he had left it until later it would have looked suspicious. There is no real getting out of this because none of the story makes any sense
Sorry I’m not prepared to explain what I said to someone that is being pedantic

Reactions: 2
Part of me thinks its encouraging these tiktok nutters to be breaking into properties like they were doing, in search of her.
One of the panellist also talked about how the public will solve this and seemed to be encouraging them by saying the police could do x or y

I'm not saying that the panellists were told what to say but it's interesting to me that they just echo-ed what Paul was saying, at times before he even said it

Reactions: 5
I noticed this. He was looking right then looked left which made me think about that too. Then the rest of the interview didn’t look left again (well not that I noticed)
I think looking up left is retreiving memories and looking right is lies but don’t quote me lol

Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m not prepared to explain what I said to someone that is being pedantic
I'm not being pedantic. I'm trying to think of this logically. People are seemingly trying to find suspicion where there may not be any. This whole thing is bizarre. I'm not saying he's not involved and I'm not saying he is but I'm trying to think of all possibilites and apply some semblance of logic to it.

Reactions: 8
I get the impression there isn’t a good relationship between him and her parents.

ETA haven’t heard much from them have we?
and. being referred to being The Family! would you not say our Family,

Reactions: 4
I don't get it
It’s not difficult. You’re giving your opinion that people shouldnt comment their opinion on a open opinion based forum forum incase their opinion doesn’t match the opinion of others and seemingly by you saying that, your opinion doesn’t match the opinion of others either. Bore off. No one is saying their life couldn’t be different to others just that they don’t understand it so stop trying to be difficult it’s just airing musings from the documentary, rightly or wrongly, no one knows, that is all. Move along.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure what I have just watched, I'm actually more confused now than before.
The whole thing was just weird.
I can understand why people are suspicious of the partner he seemed totally devoid of any emotions throughout that.
Was it really necessary to show the dog and in her harness?
Not sure what they were trying to achieve with this program.

Reactions: 26
I think looking up left is retreiving memories and looking right is lies but don’t quote me lol
There have been several scientific studies which have been done over the years which debunk the theory that you can tell someone is lying because they’re looking left/right
---

It’s not difficult. You’re giving your opinion that people shouldnt comment their opinion on a open opinion based forum forum incase their opinion doesn’t match the opinion of others and seemingly by you saying that, your opinion doesn’t match the opinion of others either. Bore off. No one is saying their life couldn’t be different to others just that they don’t understand it so stop trying to be difficult it’s just airing musings from the documentary, rightly or wrongly, no one knows, that is all. Move along.
Feel like you might be mixing up OP with another poster or something coz that’s not what they said at all 🤣

Reactions: 13
I dunno if its just me , but i felt really uncomfortable watching that programme. I cant explain why, nor do i have any negative feelings to nicolas partner etc. I just felt it was quite intrusive.

Reactions: 20
Nothing from the police tonight was there? Thought they might’ve done an appeal or something

• Heart
Reactions: 7
After watching that I think she has done it. I’m not saying it didn’t happen but how could someone have taken her in that short time frame (not saying it didn’t happen). I’m getting the vibes she was struggling with MH and the closest to her may have know or suspected. Like he has said everything was organised that morning, it’s like it was planned or something just tripped that morning 😞 maybe I’m wrong but that’s what I got from it . Maybe poor willow as up the field and Nicola got her moment . Hate even saying that but in that moment maybe she just didn’t care 😢 I hope I’m wrong but it’s what I’m more so leaning towards after that

• Heart
One of the panellist also talked about how the public will solve this and seemed to be encouraging them by saying the police could do x or y

I'm not saying that the panellists were told what to say but it's interesting to me that they just echo-ed what Paul was saying, at times before he even said it
Don't forget the 'prayers from all the people' that will bring her back. I would have said the power of the people and the many many eyes knowing her face maybe? Probably not be relying on the prayers and more so the hope she could be sighted with more coverage. I don't know. Just seemed iffy when he was talking about the public

Reactions: 1
I'm not being pedantic. I'm trying to think of this logically. People are seemingly trying to find suspicion where there may not be any. This whole thing is bizarre. I'm not saying he's not involved and I'm not saying he is but I'm trying to think of all possibilites and apply some semblance of logic to it.
So he realises at 10-10.15 that she isn’t back from her dog walk, decides to go and look for her BUT then changes into his gym gear and when he received the phone call at 10.50 he still hasn’t left the house,
IMO he could be stalling did he know what was happening and didn’t want to get to the river to soon?

Like he has said everything was organised that morning, it’s like it was planned or something just tripped that morning
Interesting because I'm sure there are some cases where the person doesn't want to make a big scene so plans everything and goes quietly to carry everything out themselves. There's probably a thought process of things being easier for the family rather than them finding your body at the home

Reactions: 6
He said he wanted every garage and building searched. Does he mean in the general vicinity? Because let's just say she has been abducted, she could be anywhere in the country by now and that would require work from every police force, which in my opinion isn't possible with all the other work/cases they have to do. Part of me thinks (intentional or not) its encouraging these tiktok nutters and the like, to be breaking into properties like they were doing, in search of her.
Does he think she’s hiding somewhere locally and that someone is helping her?

I wish that local person would come back and post. They said NO locals believe she is in the river. There must be a reason they think that. Do they know something from the village grapevine that hasn’t been reported?
It just gets stranger and stranger.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.