Nicola Bulley #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not think all these experts will look a little silly if Nicola sadly washes up somewhere, unless they know different...

Reactions: 20
Only thing of note to me was when he talked of the calmness / everything prepped / sorted on the Friday morning - which might indicate there was intention to go…?
Of course he keeps saying this. He wants to throw people off the scent. It's not clever nor is it going to have the desired effect.

He's trying to sell the suicide or her leaving him theory so people don't suspect he knows what's happened to her.

He may not have done it directly but he knows.

He knows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you not think all these experts will look a little silly if Nicola sadly washes up somewhere, unless they know different...
It is a bit wild really, there is precedent for people falling in that river to end up in the sea and it's known if people wash into the see it can be a long time before they are found, so totally discounting it now is very bold. Maybe they have had their mouths stuffed with gold to generate more content for the media companies.

Reactions: 12
People who think the BF is involved if he had left the house he would have been seen on street cctv or doorbell footage so I doubt its him.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree, in past cases when a family are taking part in press conferences experts in body language are watching like a hawk.
Anyone remember Tracey Andrews? Absolutely could tell straight away she was guilty they just needed her to trip up!

But why Nicola? Why a live interview ? There are so many people waiting for their loved one to come home .According to the Missing Person charity a person is reported missing every 90 seconds in the uk .
every day lancs police share a missing person. That’s just for Lancashire.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
No body. No evidence. Police say no crime.
Does make you think. Wouldn't be the first time.
I'm relieved to hear everyone thought the programme was odd.

Reactions: 19
Good grief. I have never seen a thread grow so overnight. I can’t possibly read it all but will try to dip in and out
Hope you are all okay

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this gonna be a new thing now? Getting ppl on a show who are going through a trauma like this, to then discuss it/them as a panel. Like a new crime watch type thing, but all judging the person every single movement and breath. I know it’s normal human curiosity and we all question stuff, tv and media make me sick though, vultures hovering.. 😡
Totally agree with this. I find it even more concerning that those sat on the 'panel' know absolutely nothing about this family but are casting aspersions about what happened. Very uncomfortable viewing 😕

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on the thread and about to go watch the documentary.

Just a thought - what if nicola has run away and willow was never meant to be left? Maybe she left the harness as staging, tried to get willow to go with her with no lead/harness but she ran back and by then it was too late for nicola to go and get her again? Or she changed her mind about willow last minute and left her behind?

I’m still on the “in the water” theory, but sounds like a lot of people have had their minds changed by the documentary so just a thought that crossed my mind re willow.

Reactions: 15
I fell asleep. Only saw the first 15 minutes. Going to catch up, but what struck me was how Channel 5 broke Paul's interview up. To me that looked like this was designed for ratings.
Yeah it was done to keep viewers watching the whole thing. Very cynical by then.

🙈 can you imagine if he’d sat there and said ‘well, actually she’s a bit of knob but we all love her’ - this thread and Facebook would go nuts 🤣
But it was so generic it could have been describing anyone! Why didn’t he or Emma say she loves baking/running/sports etc. Something about her personally

Reactions: 10
The only thing I’ve taken away from that show last night is that channel 5 are trash. I knew that already anyway

Hate to quote mumsnet but someone posted on there at the beginning of the week a comment which was deleted, then the whole thread went. She said she was local and that they had separated shortly before she disappeared. This could be way off the mark along with the other wild allegations but would perhaps add to why he was very generic in his answering. Who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
We are all entitled to our opinions and we are not going to beat each other up with big sticks are we?
So I have to say that something about him just doesn't sit right with me
Maybe it's because I am older and have a lot of life experiences but he is not being completely honest and I don't trust him.
Having said that I have only watched snippets of the interview but I believe in trusting your instincts.

I thought he looked shifty throughout the interview, he could just have a shifty looking face it was just the lack of emotion that felt weird to me

Reactions: 10
During the interview-
“What are you feeling?”
“Anger…” said as calmly as I’ve ever seen anyone say they’re angry before.

Reactions: 18
During the interview-
“What are you feeling?”
“Anger…” said as calmly as I’ve ever seen anyone say they’re angry before.
He was clearly heavily medicated so it would be difficult to know his true feelings/ emotions. He did appear to be a bit angry under the surface I thought as the interview progressed it came out at parts.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.