Kay Burley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I detest Burley, and I hope she receives the same kind of bile she was quick enough to throw at the like of Dominic Cummings for breaking Covid rules.

As for the others - no, don't fire them. Give them warnings. The public shaming will be bad enough

Reactions: 18
Burley has had her day. Will anyone so much as notice she's gone or even remotely miss her on their TV? Doubt it.

Reactions: 13
She apparently took to Twitter to say she’d always planned to go to Africa.
It’s almost like she’s making a point of saying that she’s not being held to account. 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She apparently took to Twitter to say she’d always planned to go to Africa.
It’s almost like she’s making a point of saying that she’s not being held to account. 😐
Expect a victim card to be pulled out of her handbag any time soon! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I detest Burley, and I hope she receives the same kind of bile she was quick enough to throw at the like of Dominic Cummings for breaking Covid rules.

As for the others - no, don't fire them. Give them warnings. The public shaming will be bad enough
Except Cummings seemed to face NO consequences....his only consequences were the fact he was called out by the media.

Have to admit my favourite part of that was Trip Advisor suspending reviews for Barnard Castle after being flooded with fake and frequently very funny ones after 5e story broke.

Reactions: 10
I think if your job is high profile laying into people you better be beyond reproach yourself. Would love to see her being interrogated about this as she has done to others. Not that I disagreed with anyone tearing into Cummings but if you’re going to dish it out you need to be able to take it!

Reactions: 23
Well that's a real punishment-all of three week's suspension!
I would actually be serious if we were talking about someone with weekly wages and no money in the bank-but I'm sure she's got loads put away. The suspension hardly seems to count when you've got Christmas coming up.

Reactions: 3
On full pay!! :rolleyes:

I agree! I think Sky must have made her take it down & the one on her insta too.
But much worse than that will be the public ignominy, and the constant sniping from her media critics who have probably been waiting an age for this kind of massive public-relations faux pas to happen to such a cow :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But much worse than that will be the public ignominy, and the constant sniping from her media critics who have probably been waiting an age for this kind of massive public-relations faux pas to happen to such a cow :LOL:
Can she really come back from this? She has so many complaints against her from the public, you have to wonder when Sky will say enough is enough.

Reactions: 9
Can she really come back from this? She has so many complaints against her from the public, you have to wonder when Sky will say enough is enough.
Never fear, Even if she booted out (with compensation no doubt), there will always be a rival TV channel offering her a well-paid job.

That's how it works with the media these days - be a complete twit, and as equally unpopular, and you'll get a job more or less instantly, and usually on a higher salary🤷‍♀️

(It's a good job I don't subscribe to Sky any more, because if I had kept a swear box, it would be overflowing with £1 coins every time I saw her on my screen blathering on trying to look as if she knows what she's banging on about 😅 )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't find any comment from Piers Morgan on it all, have I missed something? I would have thought he would have been all over this hypocrisy from Cruella Kay.

Reactions: 6
I can't find any comment from Piers Morgan on it all, have I missed something? I would have thought he would have been all over this hypocrisy from Cruella Kay.
Oh he said on GMB that they had comments asking if they were going to mention it seeing as they had a lot to say about politicians etc, he said kay Burley was a friend, broke rules...glossed over it really, blink and you would have missed it

Reactions: 4
Oh he said on GMB that they had comments asking if they were going to mention it seeing as they had a lot to say about politicians etc, he said kay Burley was a friend, broke rules...glossed over it really, blink and you would have missed it
The hypocrisy of these so-called journalists knows no bounds - quick enough to dump on anyone outside of their chummy little clique, but quite another when one of their own is in the spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 12