Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also in the sectioned named 'style' it is full of pinned photos of womens clothes, shoes and handbags, no mens clothing
It says that one is a joint board with other people so probably the majority is not him.

Reactions: 5
I would love this to be the case but I can’t imagine she wouldn’t make contact with her mum and dad, or wouldn’t want her daughters to know she was ok and safe.

But I don’t know Nicola so I’m only going by what I would expect her to do, or what I would do if it was me.

Reactions: 10
I did the same, but I looked on Instagram - so many Instagram “models” in bikinis. My eyes rolled so hard. Men are really such basic bitches. If I wasn't such a ray of sunshine I’d make him unfollow every last one of the fuckers

Reactions: 27
I have been involved with a few people being sectioned. It’s a legal and very distressing process. I have them imprinted in my memory- the poor souls.
It really annoys me when people say I/they need sectioned because people don’t agree with their decisions/behaviours. And don’t get me started on the ‘I am so OCD’ because they have a tidy house or ‘I am bipolar’ because you impulsively buy a load of stuff then shit yourself when the bills come in -invalidating the suffering of many.

Reactions: 27
Thank you and I send you ALL of the love. It's bloody hard when someone is lying about you, especially when they are skilled in their attempts at 'proof'. It's so horrendously awful and from the blank faces I've had when I try to explain, most people don't get it. I genuinely wish I could hug you and I'm really not a hugger.

Please know I understand and I belive you.

Reactions: 25
I did the same, but I looked on Instagram - so many Instagram “models” in bikinis. My eyes rolled so hard. Men are really such basic bitches. If I wasn't such a ray of sunshine I’d make him unfollow every last one of the fuckers
In the words of Tammy Wynette, "cos after all, he's just a man". You go follow some nice male hotties
On a serious note though, Nicola must have felt seriously hurt and pissed off if she was aware Pissy Paul's (I'm sorry that's his name now) blatant sexy follows on TikTok and Pinterest.

Reactions: 15
I'm in tears reading that. You were definitely let down by the police. My god.

I hope things are better now and thank you very much for sharing x God that sounds so American but I mean it x

Reactions: 24
I did look them up but nothing came up really … in terms of their work with the police
Links:

Reactions: 3
Are they still searching the river or has that stopped?
I think they're more concentrating on places like Morecambe Bay now, but not 100% certain. It sounded in the press conference that whilst they were continuing to search for now, that maybe it might be scaled down in time, and maybe sooner than we'd like to think. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 6
I prefer Pervy Paul myself

Reactions: 9
Me neither, I thought it was just for lifestyle inspiration! Paul has taught us a lot
There was me using it for hairstyles and nails
Well I guess at least more or less know that's accurate because his, erm, preferences are there for all to see. The Pissy bit is just from one FB post that was shared so not that reliable.

Reactions: 6
Nothing to see on nikkis tiktok it is private and got 1 follower and 1 following but can’t see who as she has privated it

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much. Sending you a big hug back
I hope you’re okay xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
RIGHT.. .. IM GOING TO DEMAND MY PAUL SHOWS ME HIS FOLLOWS AND SEARCH HISTORY!! AND IF THE DURTY WEE SHITE HAS BEEN LOOKING AT A PAIR OF BELTING BANGERS I SHALL CHOP HIS KNOB OFF WITH A CLEAVER.

Ahhh who am I kidding.....it'll all be beer making, scootering, running and paramedic shite.

He will have deleted the good stuff

Reactions: 26
As if Paul has a Pinterest board full of sexy women marked "hot" from 9 months ago under his real name . Does he not realise people can see it?

Sorry but a man that slow witted would not be able to commit murder and not leave any evidence behind.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.