Nicola Bulley #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the name change, I read that Sam Beckett was a character who was never reunited with his wife?
Wow, come on. That's reaching!

Anyway, he was reunited with her (Donna) for an episode actually but no, HE never returned home.

#quantumleapgeek

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much for this! My daughter has a blue swimming costume that we will not be using again.

Reactions: 22
She had an account before that, presumably deleted as I saw people tagging her name in older pictures but the account is now gone and she made a new one. I don’t doubt he’s changed his name to avoid the horrific messages he must be receiving

I hope everyone is doing okay, the best that they can. I hope you are coping with what life is throwing your way and you can find comfort in those around you or reach out here if you don't have anyone around you. Life can be so cruel and our brains are delicate and we are never truly taught how to take care of them in our day to day nevermind I'm times of struggle. Our time is so short here but it doesn't feel precious if you are not coping. Sometimes protective factors just aren't enough and you just feel hopeless and done.

I'm going to watch the press conference later tonight when I think I can tolerate it. It's the living who are left behind that struggle with death. I still hope Nicola is found for the sake of her family but can't say if it will be the outcome that everyone is praying for. I wish you all some peace

I'll leave this song here as it resonates with the situation, accidental or intentional:

Reactions: 18
I hope Nicola doesn’t get painted as some menopausal drunk now

She was a mother and a vulnerable woman

Reactions: 68
Poor Woman. As others have suggested, it is a result of the menopause. It sounds like she's been having an awful time. Her family have done so well to protect her from the glare of the public as long as they possibly could. It must be awful for them to have their private business splashed all over the media like this.

Reactions: 38
Do they think she fell in after drinking? Interesting they said she treated as a missing person from home in the press conference? I wonder if something happened before she went on the school run?

Reactions: 9
That poor, poor woman, she must have been going through so much mentally.
I think people really under estimate the effect the menopause can have on women.

Reactions: 45
One of the most informative, useful posts I've ever seen on Tattle, thank you.

Reactions: 24
I hope Nicola doesn’t get painted as some menopausal drunk now

She was a mother and a vulnerable woman
I think this is why this information wasn’t shared, because we see what public speculation does and quite frankly it’s no one’s business. It’s sad it’s come to this and her private life is going to be splashed across the news. A lot of people struggle with alcohol and substance issues, it doesn’t make them bad people… it’s often a symptom of something deeper

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.