NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew she'd be back in 🤣🙄🤬 what an idiot!! When does she go to Thailand?
She should have been kept in when she first presented to hospital....the hospital weren't following their own, or the NICE guidelines for neutropenic sepsis , which was extremely foolhardy of them....theres a strict protocol for dealing with neutropenia ....people unfortunately still die of sepsis every day in spite of this protocol
And it looks like she probably now has pneumonia as a consequence....I hope to god they tell her she can't go to Thailand now

Reactions: 11
My husband was in hospital with sepsis November 21 spent 4 weeks in hospital then sent home with a picc line for 4 more weeks of antibiotics! Only to be rushed back in cos the antibiotics were turnin toxic and killing his white blood cells! They basically said a cancer patient was healthier than him! Took him 6 months to fully recover!
---
And unable to get any travel insurance! So how she will be able to go if she does is beyond me! Not that I’d want to go!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My husband was in hospital with sepsis November 21 spent 4 weeks in hospital then sent home with a picc line for 4 more weeks of antibiotics! Only to be rushed back in cos the antibiotics were turnin toxic and killing his white blood cells! They basically said a cancer patient was healthier than him! Took him 6 months to fully recover!
---
And unable to get any travel insurance! So how she will be able to go if she does is beyond me! Not that I’d want to go!
That's intense. Glad he is OK.

I'd love to spend a week on a Thai beach about now. But I've been to Langkawi, Borneo and Bali and you need a hardy immune system and a strong stomach, even if you are staying in a sheltered all-inclusive foreign-owned resort as no doubt madam will (who needs to interact with those pesky local businesses and give back to the community?)

Reactions: 3
I knew she'd be back in 🤣🙄🤬 what an idiot!! I can't believe she even risked two night's at home with a temp of 40. When does she go to Thailand?
Not sure that ither fault tbh. I had similar recently after cancer surgery. If the hospital says you are fit to go home then you go home.

Reactions: 6
Also the state the hospitals are in at the mo a lot of guidelines have become really flexible due to bed pressures ie if clinically she is well she could have seen sent home with follow up or a worsening statement which is where they say you’re fine for home but if things get worse home back

Reactions: 1
Surley Thailand is off the cards now?? I got the impression it was happening this week? They cant seriously consider going with her this unstable?

Reactions: 11
Not sure that ither fault tbh. I had similar recently after cancer surgery. If the hospital says you are fit to go home then you go home.
Yes definitely, if the hospital told her to go home then absolutely its their fault. But she still needs to take some accountability, I bet you anything she would have had people telling her on instagram with a temperature dangerously high she should have been in hospital and I think NNL secretly knew that but was in denial

That's intense. Glad he is OK.

I'd love to spend a week on a Thai beach about now. But I've been to Langkawi, Borneo and Bali and you need a hardy immune system and a strong stomach, even if you are staying in a sheltered all-inclusive foreign-owned resort as no doubt madam will (who needs to interact with those pesky local businesses and give back to the community?)
Yes all ok thank you. Just scary how quickly things can change, if he hadn’t had the weekly blood test that day god knows what could of happened.

• Heart
Why do I get the awful feeling she’s going to go to Thailand anyway? Probably spouting off that she’s got the full blessing of her doctors and they’ve told her to travel and go live her life blah blah blah 🙄 she won’t give a second thought to her travel insurance and the potential risks she’ll be putting herself through. If anything she’ll use the situation to try and gain more tappy taps on her GFM 😕

Reactions: 6
If she goes Thailand now and has to make a claim on her insurance for hospitalisation or medical care I would imagine it’s been invalidated. I’m not sure how it works but this infection supersedes her fit to fly form.

Reactions: 8
She may well have been sent home with a view to coming back in … but she also might’ve refused to stay in who knows 🤷‍♀️ Cos she wouldn’t want her holiday affected
It’s took her two nights of temps of 40c to go back in … she said she rang and they agreed for her to stay home and sleep ?! I find that hard to believe

Reactions: 9
She may well have been sent home with a view to coming back in … but she also might’ve refused to stay in who knows 🤷‍♀️ Cos she wouldn’t want her holiday affected
It’s took her two nights of temps of 40c to go back in … she said she rang and they agreed for her to stay home and sleep ?! I find that hard to believe
In the oncology unit I worked in, if you had 2 days of temp of 40 you'd be told to come in straight away and kept in, no ifs or buts ( in fact she wouldn't have been allowed home the first time, because her symptoms warranted IV antibiotics not oral!

Reactions: 8
But the NHS will look after her even tho she thinks it’s ok to miss appts / turn up when she wants at a unit that’s not suitable for her age / not go in when she’s got an infection / mess around with her chemo regime / complain about scans n tests taking ages when she’s been on holiday / plus showing staff n patients on her videos without consent

• Angry
Reactions: 10
But the NHS will look after her even tho she thinks it’s ok to miss appts / turn up when she wants at a unit that’s not suitable for her age / not go in when she’s got an infection / mess around with her chemo regime / complain about scans n tests taking ages when she’s been on holiday / plus showing staff n patients on her videos without consent
and she obviously believes that she is deserving of privileged treatment, even in situations where she is going out of her. way to place herself at risk of harm/infections/medical emergencies despite having been advised not to, and thinks that it is totally okay to abuse the NHS and place extra strain on a struggling service by missing appointments etc - after all, they owe her, because she wrote a whole post expressing her gratitude to the NHS and one time she vene brought a chocolate bar back from her holiday for the all the nurses on the ward to share between them! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
I think she may be really ill. I can't see the Thailand trip going ahead.

Reactions: 2
If I was seriously sick my only wish would be to be surrounded by my family not visiting some far fetched country on a bucket list.

Reactions: 2
If I was seriously sick my only wish would be to be surrounded by my family not visiting some far fetched country on a bucket list.
Exactly ! I’m really glad she’s stopped with all the stupid stories. Nothing matters other than her husband and family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.