Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree entirely. I used to have a body like NNL's when I was her age but would never have done what she does (of course now I'm in my 50's I actually do have the belly!). And also, that hands-beneath-the-chin pose is very unbecoming!
Thats one of the few things that does irritate me, it appears to be a bit of a habit now, (that under the chin thing)
My 6 year old godaughter does this as part of her ballet dance class routines along with a little curtsy. . Super cute except she’s dressed in a tiny tutu and she is in primary school. It’s very Disney princesses.

Reactions: 4
Thats one of the few things that does irritate me, it appears to be a bit of a habit now, (that under the chin thing)
My 6 year old godaughter does this as part of her ballet dance class routines along with a little curtsy. . Super cute except she’s dressed in a tiny tutu and she is in primary school. It’s very Disney princesses.
That’s why Nic does it. It’s the Disney Princess pose the characters do in the parks for photos

I think everyone deserves to be positive about their body. But NNL has such privilege with the body she is in. Does she have any idea? The rolls and cellulite she refers to are practically non-existent.

Reactions: 5
I think everyone deserves to be positive about their body. But NNL has such privilege with the body she is in. Does she have any idea? The rolls and cellulite she refers to are practically non-existent.
She loves her body, all the body positivity stuff… it’s a way to draw attention to it, she loves her feet and her legs, I’ve never seen someone’s feet as much if someone I don’t know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She has an amazing ability to suddenly be alright again in time for a social occasion.

She really does think a lot of herself doesn’t she 🙄 stop prancing around in a bikini top and then claiming that you’ve got rolls and struggle with body confidence

• Heart
Laura definitely doesn’t look like she’s “small” to me. I’d have said she was a 12/14. Which is obviously perfectly normal. I don’t really see any change in how she looks or her size if I’m honest. I just find her so awkward. I can’t put my finger on it but i just cringe a bit watching her.
oh totally she’s 100% cringe. I started following her in early 2020, she’s bigger than she was then for sure but it’s been a slow gain I think. And fair enough! Who didn’t gain weight over lockdown anyway!

Reactions: 1
When I first saw that clip of her playing a giant game, I mistook her for a little girl in a party dress wearing a big hair bow. Then I realised that it was her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh totally she’s 100% cringe. I started following her in early 2020, she’s bigger than she was then for sure but it’s been a slow gain I think. And fair enough! Who didn’t gain weight over lockdown anyway!
She’s a classic pear and there is no way she’s an 8 on her bottom half, must be a 14. Her dress sense is awful too

Reactions: 2
I am finding it hard to believe that her most-asked question from her followers yesterday was 'what is clotted cream?' Really?

• Haha
Does anyone on here not know what clotted cream is? I find it really hard to believe that. Says something about the IQ of her followers if it's true!

• Haha
She really does think a lot of herself doesn’t she 🙄 stop prancing around in a bikini top and then claiming that you’ve got rolls and struggle with body confidence
She looks so much like her dad! didnt realise until I saw them in the US pics.

I am finding it hard to believe that her most-asked question from her followers yesterday was 'what is clotted cream?' Really?
It shows the sort of people who follow her tbh! I mean, who hasn’t had a scone with cream?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That cat's seen sense and moved out. 'Mums, you is stressing me out TOO much with all the bootiful films. Bye!'

• Haha
I hate the fact her cat ‘ran away’ so now she doesn’t bother with her! find out! And if she has no home then look after her, they went and got her. Poor little thing. It not actually that hard To do.

So she’s hoping the cat has a new home? Which means she never had it microchipped when she had it but can spend £££ on holidays.

So she’s hoping the cat has a new home? Which means she never had it microchipped when she had it but can spend £££ on holidays.
Yes and Loki is fine with her, doesn’t chase her or anything. Fine if they dont want her 😡🤬 but the least they owe her is to capture her and re home her or to make sure she is being taken care off. i really hate people like her. Selfish cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.