Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad though it is to say it, her husband is young and will be able in future life to have kids. It's sad for NNL though. The whole thing is bloody tragic really. She's so in-your-face that it's hard to feel much sympathy sometimes. I've had to settle for feeling sympathy for the situation rather than the person.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sad though it is to say it, her husband is young and will be able in future life to have kids. It's sad for NNL though. The whole thing is bloody tragic really. She's so in-your-face that it's hard to feel much sympathy sometimes. I've had to settle for feeling sympathy for the situation rather than the person.
Not necessarily. They had ICSI which is only required for male factor infertility. He may not want to go through that again / it may not work / he might not find someone willing to undergo invasive IVF / get past the guilt of doing it without NNL..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not necessarily. They had ICSI which is only required for male factor infertility. He may not want to go through that again / it may not work / he might not find someone willing to undergo invasive IVF / get past the guilt of doing it without NNL..
That’s interesting. Similar situation to what K was in tbh - husband always had problems and I was fine (until cancer!).

I actually found it made my situation a little bit easier when I became infertile - as I knew it would have been a really struggle/might not have even happened even if I hadn't had cancer. It kinda forced me to accept it and move on a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I definitely have massive sympathy for her situation. However, her situation doesn’t excuse her feckless and reckless behaviour on the plane, spreading covid without wearing a mask.

I hope those she’s given it to aren’t vulnerable and are feeling healthy enough to do a little “foot boogie” while they go through covid without the help from expensive antibody treatment like she’s had.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s interesting. Similar situation to what K was in tbh - husband always had problems and I was fine (until cancer!).

I actually found it made my situation a little bit easier when I became infertile - as I knew it would have been a really struggle/might not have even happened even if I hadn't had cancer. It kinda forced me to accept it and move on a bit.
That must have been so difficult for you. I'm currently waiting to start IVF after almost 6 years of trying (endo / PCOS) and so I understand to some degree how painful it must have been for you, but certainly don't profess to understand fully. I'm glad you found a way to move on a bit ♥

• Heart
I definitely feel for her situation, but it’s hard to sympathise when she’s so reckless with the lives of other people.

Reactions: 5
After that foot dance, I’m guessing a “Had loads of messages asking me where my shoes are from…” post will shortly follow, with an undeclared ad.

Reactions: 6
After that foot dance, I’m guessing a “Had loads of messages asking me where my shoes are from…” post will shortly follow, with an undeclared ad.
You might have to wait until the happy food wiggle has finished....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but why does Laura (BBB) always come across as just sooooooo awkward?!! All the footage of her with her mates from this weekend and I just can’t help but cringe a bit watching her she just looks so uncomfortable and as if it’s all just forced for the camera.

Slightly off topic but why does Laura (BBB) always come across as just sooooooo awkward?!! All the footage of her with her mates from this weekend and I just can’t help but cringe a bit watching her she just looks so uncomfortable and as if it’s all just forced for the camera.
Shes always been like this! Even when she’s talking to the camera ‘hi GUYS’ riles me. She never looks relaxed and ‘real’. I think her engagement has been going down as like NNL it’s less about cancer and more about freebies/lavish lifestyle/gifted/spa days. She’s clearly well off/from a wealthy family and grabbing onto what she can. Very little about cancer now, other than a dressed Up selfie or maybe a dance on chemo days. Like NNL you never see emotion/the real side of cancer. But whilst I’ve followed her she’s not had progression or any serious in-hospital side effects so she’s pretty out of things to post about other than one event after another (including sparkly dress show off).

Actually, I would love her to address something which has become obvious to me. Over the last year she’s put on weight and to the viewer it is obvious. Absolutely no issue with that, but I wish she would address that these treatments and zoladex etc affect your weight. Lots of women struggle to lose weight during treatment too. It would be great to hear about this, but this type of real talk doesn’t sell stuff I guess.

Shes always been like this! Even when she’s talking to the camera ‘hi GUYS’ riles me. She never looks relaxed and ‘real’. I think her engagement has been going down as like NNL it’s less about cancer and more about freebies/lavish lifestyle/gifted/spa days. She’s clearly well off/from a wealthy family and grabbing onto what she can. Very little about cancer now, other than a dressed Up selfie or maybe a dance on chemo days. Like NNL you never see emotion/the real side of cancer. But whilst I’ve followed her she’s not had progression or any serious in-hospital side effects so she’s pretty out of things to post about other than one event after another (including sparkly dress show off).

Actually, I would love her to address something which has become obvious to me. Over the last year she’s put on weight and to the viewer it is obvious. Absolutely no issue with that, but I wish she would address that these treatments and zoladex etc affect your weight. Lots of women struggle to lose weight during treatment too. It would be great to hear about this, but this type of real talk doesn’t sell stuff I guess.
I find all her sort of gurning and smiling at herself with head on one side as she films, a bit off-putting. These guys really love filming themselves a lot! Can't think of anything worse.

How much disability allowance/PiP motability car do you get again???
View attachment 1309851
She will be getting over £600 every four weeks. However, she’s forfeited the mobility element for a car.
100% pisses me off because she’s taking the piss! Some people with far less mobility fight and appeal and still can’t get it!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also the caption "all bellies roll" with a picture of her tiny fat rolls is sooooo annoying. I am NNL's build and would never do posts like this, because I have the self-awareness to recognise that my body type is already culturally celebrated, and society's "ideal". My partner is a plus size woman, and we both get so annoyed when people try to jump on the body positivity wagon, when they actually have what society deems the "ideal" body type. Gah!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also the caption "all bellies roll" with a picture of her tiny fat rolls is sooooo annoying. I am NNL's build and would never do posts like this, because I have the self-awareness to recognise that my body type is already culturally celebrated, and society's "ideal". My partner is a plus size woman, and we both get so annoyed when people try to jump on the body positivity wagon, when they actually have what society deems the "ideal" body type. Gah!
Agree entirely. I used to have a body like NNL's when I was her age but would never have done what she does (of course now I'm in my 50's I actually do have the belly!). And also, that hands-beneath-the-chin pose is very unbecoming!

• Heart
She’s clearly worried about this hip pain, which is obviously understandable. Must be a scary world to be living in.

Also the chemo dancing. Why

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🤦🏻‍♀️ the Disney plasters … what is she, like two … she does my head in … I can’t even find empathy for her situation she’s that bizarre. Even if she were my daughter I’d have to have a really serious chat with her. Unless, of course both mum and dad are what have kept her like a baby.
I think she really hasn’t / doesn’t grasp fully her situation. How could she and then behave like she is behaving. I think she really feels her life is some ducking disney story … I seriously give up …

• Heart

This! Yet she says in her dress ads size 8/10/small,, it can’t be true! If it is then I’m a size 20! I agree it’s not about size but it confused me, I was interested in buying one of the dresses she was showing but I just couldn’t justify ordering at least an 18 in
Comparison with her size. A lot of them do it, I don’t know why, doesn’t make sense. Why make out you are smaller when you are selling a product??
I think Laura moulded herself on Nicky a while back, she copies alot and almost identical, dance moves ect, whatever Nicky does/Laura follows. I don’t find her very original

Reactions: 2
Laura definitely doesn’t look like she’s “small” to me. I’d have said she was a 12/14. Which is obviously perfectly normal. I don’t really see any change in how she looks or her size if I’m honest. I just find her so awkward. I can’t put my finger on it but i just cringe a bit watching her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.