NickNackLou #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow anymore but he came up on my feed. I had a look to see how he was and he was showing the cat drinking from the tap ( like Nicky showed 100s of times), however he walked through to the kitchen and I have to say I really felt for him, seeing the house where she filmed all the time, everything as it was, it just felt so empty. Really bought it home to me that it’s all just stuff, all the gritting she did for free tit is worthless, yes the money would be helpful for Alex in the future, but given a choice I bet he'd rather be penniless with her than without. It just seems so sad, so empty and lonely. I do feel for him, obv he’s clinging on to her in whatever way he can. Just very sad.
I can't watch him it breaks my heart. You can see the sadness in his eyes. I think that as well every time I see him in the house. So sad.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the engagement ring was handed down on his side of the family?
I'm sure she said that all her rings were custom made when he gave her the eternity ring at Disney. And that she now had the full matching set. They did all look matching

Reactions: 2
It seems odd and sad to me that one of Nicky's rings didn't go to her sister. I always get the feeling she's quite overlooked. I don't think her sister's engagement ring should have gone to her MIL over her, but who knows maybe everyone was happy with that. I hope the sister is getting what she needs in terms of support and also feeling valued
I thought she may have left them to her little god daughters, maybe one for her sister and one each for them. Ultimately i guess she had her reasons. I feel very sad for her sister, it’s a huge loss.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched Alex in forever. Just really hope he doesn't end up in a relationship with another cancer infuencer. Imagine if he had to go through the premature loss of another wife/girlfriend!

Reactions: 4
I’d have thought the first place he’d have gone to would be to see the bench that was paid for using charity money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feels like watching an episode of Black Mirror. I actually cannot believe that Alex is posting his holiday snaps on his dead wife’s Instagram. Proper morbid.

Reactions: 8
Feels like watching an episode of Black Mirror. I actually cannot believe that Alex is posting his holiday snaps on his dead wife’s Instagram. Proper morbid.
I know right..
Feels really uncomfortable to see them
Like I know..life goes on and it's better that he is out having fun with people than being depressed and isolating himself
But man he looks happy...and to put them on her account about her life and death with terminal cancer...
It feels..off.
He should post those photos on his account..
Or not at all

I agree with you guys, I liked Nicky and it's just wrong to go back to her account and see his happy face. I'm sure he loved her dearly and that he suffers but him posting on her account imo takes away from her dealing with breast cancer and her whole journey with the disease.

Reactions: 5
He probably has all the insta huns in his inbox saying they love seeing him happy and he feels he’s doing them a service by posting his holiday etc

He probably has all the insta huns in his inbox saying they love seeing him happy and he feels he’s doing them a service by posting his holiday etc
Surely any therapist would agree that it's not healthy for him, he will not move on posting on her Insta and making more friends with cancer influencers.

I just don't know why he's still doing this. It's performative and odd. His new persistent style of posting with the pic inside a story shows he's learnt a new thing on Insta, which in turn shows he's out of his comfort zone. Please go and grieve and do what you need to Alex, this is beyond keeping it going for her project. We're now approaching 6 months beyond her death. This isn't normal and the project can't have been nearly finished. The poor man must be struggling so much, as annoying as he was in her stories and the 'Mr G' thing, it's really just sad now

Introducing the 'nicky newman logo'
Alex had a nicky newman seal of approval logo made..
To show the world which items are supported by nicky newman, alex newman and Nicky's family

To make sure you are only getting genuine items approved by nicky newman..
Look for the nicky newman seal of approval!

Omg alex...
Please get some help

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What fresh hell is this? Are people actually going to buy clothing with this on it because if so they need their heads checked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Introducing the 'nicky newman logo'
Alex had a nicky newman seal of approval logo made..
To show the world which items are supported by nicky newman, alex newman and Nicky's family

To make sure you are only getting genuine items approved by nicky newman..
Look for the nicky newman seal of approval!

Omg alex...
Please get some help
The self importance is off the scale... who is this woman and now man too MILLIONS across the UK, absolutely no one. She had followers , HAD look at the drop over n over dropping, 95% ppl will see that logo and think who the duck is this now. Oh look another Influencer let me not line their pockets and I'll buy this top with no silly ass branding on it for half the price, ph amd I must remember to do my donation to a reputable charity to help patients and not one set up for a widow to benefit from.

Please Alex shut it down. There are sadly plenty of others out there fighting the same fight. Let them take the baton. Nicky did her bit, it’s time to let her rest in peace and for you to start living your new Life without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel genuinely really pleased and happy for Alex that he found the strength to honour Nicky with a speech at the London Palladium and I can imagine how much pride him and Nicky's family found in that happening and her being remembered that night. Genuine fundraising in honour of a loved one is always lovely and meaningful. And it's hard to lay yourself bare that way, I remember from ways I've honoured my late big brother.

I do, however, have 2 observations:

1. Yet again poor Kirsty was left out, no presence at the event. Of course she may have chosen not to go but she posts about these things in a way that makes me think she would want to be there honouring her sister. I've read a lot about other siblings being forgotten when a sibling dies, people asking them "how's your mum?", "is your dad coping?", "how is their spouse?". I didn't experience that as a bereaved sibling as sadly my brother and I had been orphaned as kids. But I can imagine the sting because by God does it hurt to lose a sibling. I can relate in some way as I remember lots of people overlooking me when I was 11 and asking my aunt how she was / how my grandparents were and thinking "what about how I am? She was my mum". Especially as my aunt was such a see you next Tuesday, but that's another story! 🤣 I really feel for Kirsty and how overshadowed she must feel.

2. His poem is so full of toxic positivity. Some people simply cannot "burn brighter than the darkness". For years after the trauma, or ever. That's ok. It's not a choice as he seems to have laid it out to be; and retreating, wallowing or wanting privacy is so, so beyond ok in the darkest moments of your life. Not everyone can be a 'light' to strangers. And I'm sorry but I'll never believe Nicky's intentions were to be so; she wanted free tit to compensate for her tough blow. Fair enough in some ways, if you're transparent about that. I've had a lot of really awful blows but wouldn't tell the world to try and be 'inspirational' for a free Wild deodorant and a trip to Disney. To each their own, don't shame others who don't feel they are "burning brighter"...

Reactions: 11
On a
Agree. On the other hand, tassiahaines hubby is a diff league. Tass never advertised ONE thing, just genuinely wanted to help raise awareness. Her hubby Nick has been humble, accepted money that someone set up a go fund me to help with the funeral, and has just donated the surplus to a cancer charity and has left a thank you video on her channel before he closes it down. How it should be done with humility, grace and respect.