NickNackLou #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naming a Renault bolt? I would understand if it was more a Lambo but its a Renault fs

Reactions: 4
Well I won’t be responding to anymore of Mr Lobster’s posts.Heres wishing all you Tattlers a Merry Christmas in whatever way you wish to celebrate! Especially to my favourite Betty Crocker 💓🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It really feels like Alex is clinging on by a finger right now to Nicky's Insta and her pals.
If he's going to continue fundraising and/or raising awareness then he needs a fresh start on his own insta.
It must be incredibly hard especially at this time of year but the content is coming across as forced. I've unfollowed too.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I have unfollowed too he needs to go on his own account. Another 3000 followers lost sinse I last looked - that's got to be telling him something

Reactions: 7
I sort of kinda get it, I’ve had cancer and I encouraged my partner to buy a buiz thinking that if I were gone he would have something to ‘live for’ - now I’m out the other side I realise this is ridiculous but when you’re dying it gave me hope, hope he would be ok, hope that he would be distracted from his grief with something else - I don’t know if that’s exactly how nicki felt but maybe hey 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I sort of kinda get it, I’ve had cancer and I encouraged my partner to buy a buiz thinking that if I were gone he would have something to ‘live for’ - now I’m out the other side I realise this is ridiculous but when you’re dying it gave me hope, hope he would be ok, hope that he would be distracted from his grief with something else - I don’t know if that’s exactly how nicki felt but maybe hey 🤷🏻‍♀️
Instagram isnt natural at all for Alex, he is just coming across as it all being so very forced and like he feels obligated to keep posting on her account. There’s no need for it now at all. If he genuinely wants to be a presence on Instagram as himself - as a widowed man navigating the next stage of his life, fine. But go and do that on his own instagram and let Nickis page naturally come to an end.

Reactions: 11
I actually feel devastated for Alex. To me, it doesn’t even feel annoying (it still is, very), but more so a symbol of absolute devastation in the face of his wife’s death. He’s such a young man navigating something that even very few older men can cope with. Losing a spouse is entirely unnatural for someone only just approaching 40 (whatever society says, 40 is still young nowadays - certainly in context).

When he posted about the new car, I thought how utterly lost he seems. He’s floating in a world of his own disillusionment and it’s horrid to watch. And I think because most people are decent/basically good, they do the misguided thing of enabling it. They tappy tap (sorry, couldn’t resist), they vote on the polls, they lick his arse as a form of parasocial comfort. Is it healthy? No, probably not for them or for him. Is it going to benefit him long term? Again, for sure not.

I think he would likely benefit from therapy or grief counselling, because I believe an honest therapist would let him know the truth: that his perceived obligation to Nicky, as well as his need to stay attached to everything Nicky represents, is only prolonging the grief process and stopping him from moving on. Poor guy.
I went through profound grief in 2018 and I was a mess. I did some bizarre things that made me question my sanity. Grief does that. That’s why a good counsellor is so important. He needs to know that moving on is not forgetting Nicky or allowing her impact to dwindle. She will always be the most impactful figure in his life: she was his wife! It’s normal to fall to bits when you lose someone that close to you. It’s abnormal NOT to.

But this isn’t healthy. It’s just grinding salt into an already open wound.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alex’s tattoos today are absolutely bloody hideous, particularly that “go grab life” one. Its so tacky.

Reactions: 5
duck! He’s literally like a tattoo shrine! What happens if he meets someone else one day?

Reactions: 2
😬 the tattoos are a bit too far now. As is the book of messages from people getting lightning bolt tattoos.

Its all just become a circus, its farcical at this point
It's sad to see really. I hope he can move forward soon but I doubt it with whatever this 'project' is. If they knew it was going to take so long he and whoever is doing it should have moved it to him doing it on his page and it being a memorial thing if they really had to do it. I'm falling bingo on whatever it is having a message from NNL that she wrote before she went and it 'coming from her'. Which I don't think will help anyone. I hope her sister isn't too overshadowed by him and the parents continuing this way and her grief is being acknowledged.

Oh god

alex has SERIOUSLY done a grid post AND REEL about their 2 cats…… 1 of which ran
away and no one has even ever heard of……

christ he needs to seriously find a personality- this is absolutely bleeping woeful. It’s actually embarrassing how much he’s scrambling around for content. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 10
Why is he making reels of the cat? I'm actually feeling sorry for him. Hoping 2024 really is the year he can focus on his mental health.
---
Sorry Betty. Didn't read your comment above mine. I feel sorry for him. He appears to have no direction or clue how to potray himself. No one cares about the cat.
This man needs to get off SM right now.

All the grief tourists will be bored now. No one’s ill, no one’s dying. Time to find another poor declining soul to watch
That is unfortunately so bleeping true. The grief vultures have nothing to feed off now.
If Alex wasn't so naive he would have worked this out for himself by now. I know I have mentioned the cat many times before but really truly NO ONE is interested.
I already assumed this pet would ease his loneliness to an extent. Is he grappling around for content? Why? If Nicky made him promise on her death bed to continue her account then that was a cuntish request. Oh I dunno WTF is going through his head but grief counselling and a SM break would be a good start to 2024.
---
I have a neighbour who names EVERYTHING. I don't get it. I also don't get why a lot of people in this country seem to give a name to their car?
I have a neighbour who names EVERYTHING. I don't get it. I also don't get why a lot of people in this country seem to give a name to their car?
My car doesn't have a name. That said, aged 17 when I got my first one I did name it. Think it's a general lack of maturity thing personally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Okay....okay
Maybe picking on this and pointing it out makes me an A grade ahole
I know grief is an absolute witch...
I lost one of my children...my husband and my father within 7 years of each other...
So I know he is broken...I get it....
It just feels..off..weird...odd..
That you talk about how much you love your wife's family
How super close you are with them
And how they are your family not just in laws..
Yet you completely forget that your sister in law got married and now has a husband and not a fiance
Kinda wondering if them being super close is completely true
Or if it's another ' paint a perfect image '

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay....okay
Maybe picking on this and pointing it out makes me an A grade ahole
I know grief is an absolute witch...
I lost one of my children...my husband and my father within 7 years of each other...
So I know he is broken...I get it....
It just feels..off..weird...odd..
That you talk about how much you love your wife's family
How super close you are with them
And how they are your family not just in laws..
Yet you completely forget that your sister in law got married and now has a husband and not a fiance
Kinda wondering if them being super close is completely true
Or if it's another ' paint a perfect image '
I noticed this too and thought it was odd

Reactions: 6
Yeah its very weird - obviously not that close, he cant even remember his sister in laws wedding

Reactions: 2
Was the wedding legal or was it a fake bring it forward so Nicky could be there? Maybe they’re getting married legally soon? I dunno it’s all weird anyway especially him doing ask me anything’s 😫

Reactions: 1