NickNackLou #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen Lizzie’s latest stories. My heart breaks for her. What a bleeping shame the cancer charity didn’t pay for the expensive test she needs rather than a bleeping bench in America for Mrs Newman 🙄🤔😤

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This is personal stuff Alex is sharing. Why is he discussing the design of the tattoo in minute detail to sheep who don't give a duck as they were only sheep in the first place to get themselves off on the grief and tragedy.
Get the duck off her page and stop ffs Alex!!

Reactions: 7
Well we will be having his reels on Christmas, New Year, Easter and on and so on for the foreseeable future, pass me the sick bucket

Reactions: 2
If he Is going to continue using her instagram account he needs to update the name & the bio. Its very odd it all still showing the same info as it was when she was alive, does it really need ro still say shes an ambassador for womens best?! Its all just WEIRD.

Reactions: 3
IMG_4571.jpeg

jesus Christ

alex - no one cares about swearing. Get a grip.

secondly - honestly, no one - absolutely no one - gives a duck about your boring cat, not now, not when it was a kitten, not the random cat that disappeared that no one has ever heard of. Cats are bleeping dull & boring. No one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you havent got anything to post about - just stop trying to force it with this complete and absolute tit. It’s embarrassing. You dont have to keep doing this, just STOP.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another 1k followers gone in a week. Her account is down to 327k now. 3990 lost in 30 days.

I know a lot followed her when she died - which is a bizarre concept anyway as you’d think the account will be gone so why follow but I do wonder are the people unfollowing the ones who followed her first and are now uncomfortable with this shift in content and Alex using it to gain some closeness to her through her followers or is it the grief tourists just getting bored and moving on to the next

Attachments

I have just decided to unfollow her account now after he’s posting about a Christmas tree. I get it probably is a big thing… but it’s a big thing for HIM. Not her, because very sadly, she is longer with us. If he really wants to continue with posting on instagram he needs to start using his own account. He can keep her memory alive on there but it’s all very weird using her account to try and do that.

Reactions: 6
I have just decided to unfollow her account now after he’s posting about a Christmas tree. I get it probably is a big thing… but it’s a big thing for HIM. Not her, because very sadly, she is longer with us. If he really wants to continue with posting on instagram he needs to start using his own account. He can keep her memory alive on there but it’s all very weird using her account to try and do that.
It’s very weird to name a Christmas tree!

Reactions: 4
It’s very weird to name a Christmas tree!
Yes but it’s the sort of thing Nicky would have done so I’m guessing that’s why he’s doing it. He doesn’t seem the type to do that normally.

Yes but it’s the sort of thing Nicky would have done so I’m guessing that’s why he’s doing it. He doesn’t seem the type to do that normally.
Yes I guess so, must be hard work always thinking what would Nicky have done etc etc it’s quite sad to se really I’m going to unfollow now as it’s a bit desperate

So her car was provided by mobility allowance eh? Ill never understand how. . Especially as her mobility was only affected towards the end.

Anyway, we're now naming his new wheels. . Christ I could come up with some suggestions ~ he wouldn't like them though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So her car was provided by mobility allowance eh? Ill never understand how. . Especially as her mobility was only affected towards the end.

Anyway, we're now naming his new wheels. . Christ I could come up with some suggestions ~ he wouldn't like them though! 😂
That was always well known. Lots of people get cars via motability who perhaps dont seem to need them. she had secured the highest level of the PIP payment which allowed her to get the car.

Not sticking up for NNL but anyone with bone mets especially spinal or has heart issues is entitled to a mobility car. My bestie was diagnosed at stage 4 through spinal mets and basically your mobility can change at any time plus you shouldn't overdo things or walk long distances.
My friend had 2 titanium rods inserted to stabilise her spine however received so much hate that she drove a nice car and had a disability badge but could apparently 'walk' albeit a very short distance.

• Wow