NickNackLou #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh the bench thing is a real sign of arrogance too. It should be something a family pay for themselves privately if that's what they want, she wasn't Mother Theresa, we don't need a charity funded bench. I'm sorry but this cancer influencing thing is getting insane, at the end of the day these people are no different to any other poor unfortunate souls with illnesses, but the ego is unmatched.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s so wrong that money has been used for that! Surely research is far more important or a a life saving machine!
Imagine you’ve donated your last penny and find out it’s for a bloody bench in America! Not even one you can’t go n sit on.
My friend has raised money for her local unit does that mean she gets a bench too!

Reactions: 12
It’s so wrong that money has been used for that! Surely research is far more important or a a life saving machine!
Imagine you’ve donated your last penny and find out it’s for a bloody bench in America! Not even one you can’t go n sit on.
My friend has raised money for her local unit does that mean she gets a bench too!
Exactly this. People raise money for charity to help others not to fund their own memorial bench especially when they’ve had a lot of funding already. What was the point of raising money if they were going to look for it back?!

Reactions: 9
The bench being funded by the charity is odd but I assume they’ll justify it by saying she raised a lot of funds for them. Have they responded to any of your emails yet?

Reactions: 2
What an eyesore that bench is so out of keeping with the surroundings. Plus it will be red hot to sit on.

Reactions: 4
Entitlement at its worst.Nicky directing and manipulating things from the beyond

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m really sorry for him. Truly, I am. But he just grates on me so badly. I cannot wrap my head around how he can sit there and film talking stories like a little influencer when she made it so obvious when she was alive that he hated social media. It’s so cringe to witness but I just can’t look away. Man needs some serious time with a therapist because it seems he feels he’s talking to her somehow

Reactions: 10
I find him as fake as she was. i dunno why he thinks anyone cares that hes bought some god awful painting, why is that of any interest to anyone?! Hes clinging onto her social media account in a desperate bid to stay close to her but its really weird. He needs to stop posting, its creepy.

Reactions: 11
Yeah like hurry up with the last big project she was working on and be gone. Might sound vile but she's been gone a few months now and she knew she had a rapid decline. Did she really think she'd be around this long to be here for the launch? If he wants to be a 'influencer ' then he needs to use his own account and whoever wants to follow on hers can move over to his cause its getting weird now..just creepy. And according to company house her business is still active so why is that? You'd think he would've dissolved it? Unless he does it after the last project whatever that may be...is there even a last project? A clothing line? Idk I Just think it's weird.

Reactions: 3
If he really wants to stick around on instagram he needs to start using his own account. I don’t understand why he is still using hers.

Reactions: 6
All the grief tourists will be bored now. No one’s ill, no one’s dying. Time to find another poor declining soul to watch
Yup. Plus, Alex is devoid of all personality and has zero charisma so there’s nothing to keep people watching

Reactions: 12