NickNackLou #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he genuinely slipped up calling him the fiancé.
Did Kirsty get married around May? Think it was before the last Disney holiday.

Reactions: 1
He lost over 200 followers today according to social blade, people did not want to see that ask me anything!

Reactions: 4
Honestly my heart bleeds for him. He's totally bereft. I really think he should step back now.

Reactions: 7
IMG_4658.jpeg

jesus.

these aren’t YOUR friends Alex. They were
Nickys cancer buddies. Stop acting like your all best mates of old. Its creepy.

Reactions: 11
What’s mad and actually a little upsetting is for a split second I almost forgot Nicky had passed and it looks like she posted. Alex seriously needs to give his head a wobble and either rename Nicky’s account or better yet use a different account and let Nicky’s exist purely for her own memories. It’s wrong on so many levels.

Why is he clinging on to her old 'frineds'? He should be able to move on and try put cancer in the past? Hard as it might seem but if he keeps associating himself with people who have /had cancer he won't be able to move on? Imo

I got the impression they or at least he had real life friends. How can it be healthy for him to hang out with cancer influencers?
Jesus Christ I feel very sorry for his situation but he's really not helping himself here is he!

I often think it can’t get anymore uncomfortable but then something else gets posted. I wonder what new sister makes of it

Reactions: 5
It's weird...it's like he is turning into nicky..
Hanging out with her cancer friends.. copying the way she speaks.. 'these amazing hoomans'
Her instagram..
Alex..you need to move on and figure out who you are without nicky...
You can't take over her life..
It's like alex has completely disappeared .

Attachments

Reactions: 8
All his “content” is, is that boring cat or chloe dixon & georgie swallow

dulllllllsville

Reactions: 6
I feel extremely sorry for him. It must be so hard to move on when you have so much of Nicky's content left and I don't mean her Instagram. He probably has hundreds of Nicky's videos, reels etc saved on her phone and I bet that he watches them again and again. When a random, non social media person dies we usually don't have as many videos with them talking about their daily life and showing it all. I think he needs to go to therapy and take baby steps: the first step should be stopping using her IG, it's not healthy for him.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stop looking at the stats as he’s losing her account so many followers but mainly I’m so intrigued to know who he’s been unfollowing. It’s obviously her account not his so presumably whoever it is is someone she wanted to be following. I can’t understand why unless they’ve been outright rude to him would he feel the need to remove them, especially when you can just mute them so if they’re posting content you feel triggered by you don’t see it.

That said, I’m sure NNL gave him full permission to do what he wants with the account.

Attachments

It seems odd and sad to me that one of Nicky's rings didn't go to her sister. I always get the feeling she's quite overlooked. I don't think her sister's engagement ring should have gone to her MIL over her, but who knows maybe everyone was happy with that. I hope the sister is getting what she needs in terms of support and also feeling valued

It seems odd and sad to me that one of Nicky's rings didn't go to her sister. I always get the feeling she's quite overlooked. I don't think her sister's engagement ring should have gone to her MIL over her, but who knows maybe everyone was happy with that. I hope the sister is getting what she needs in terms of support and also feeling valued
Maybe the engagement ring was handed down on his side of the family?

Reactions: 2
He's talking about an opportunity to raise money for charity while "giving you all a chance to own a piece of Nicky". I wonder if he's going to be selling her possessions/clothes? I hope not.

• Wow
He's talking about an opportunity to raise money for charity while "giving you all a chance to own a piece of Nicky". I wonder if he's going to be selling her possessions/clothes? I hope not.
Tbh I can see that as being something Nicky would like. We have to remember we don't know what went on by the scenes and alot of what he is doing may be what she asked him to do. I feel like she'd love the idea of her stuff being scattered all over so that she was always in people's thoughts.

It’s a bit strange but I do think if it raises money for charity what difference does it make if he gives it to a charity shop or auctions some of it off. What else is he going to do with it all?

I don’t follow anymore but he came up on my feed. I had a look to see how he was and he was showing the cat drinking from the tap ( like Nicky showed 100s of times), however he walked through to the kitchen and I have to say I really felt for him, seeing the house where she filmed all the time, everything as it was, it just felt so empty. Really bought it home to me that it’s all just stuff, all the gritting she did for free tit is worthless, yes the money would be helpful for Alex in the future, but given a choice I bet he'd rather be penniless with her than without. It just seems so sad, so empty and lonely. I do feel for him, obv he’s clinging on to her in whatever way he can. Just very sad.