NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. It happened quite frequently on the bowelbabe thread. Her outraged friends would come on and tell us we were all shockingly dreadful. We told them all to eff off.
---

I could be wrong but I think it only shows if you’ve ever sent people messages.
We probably WERE shockingly dreadful, but so was she, sometimes. 'Tis human nature. But some people go beyond that and are downright nasty and provocative for the sake of being downright nasty and provocative - and that's when we tend to subtly close rank on here.

Reactions: 6
Yes. It happened quite frequently on the bowelbabe thread. Her outraged friends would come on and tell us we were all shockingly dreadful. We told them all to eff off.
---

I could be wrong but I think it only shows if you’ve ever sent people messages.
Ah righto, thanks.

For the record to the angry monkey, I’m 30 so only another 30 years off babe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 our Nic is older than me so I best duck off to influencers my own age then shall I?

Reactions: 4
What have I missed? Do we have to reveal our ages to comment? Am I too old or too young? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What have I missed? Do we have to reveal our ages to comment? Am I too old or too young? 🤔
no, you don't have to reveal anything! An antagonistic tit-stirrer was on here earlier trying to pretend she knew how old our Melfish was!
---
For the record to the angry monkey, I’m 30 so only another 30 years off babe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 our Nic is older than me so I best duck off to influencers my own age then shall I?
Ha, ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.