NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that if she's actually been on Instagram, she could put up an update, even if it was just a line. She has alot of people very invested in her, and I genuinely believe the ones who say they've spent all their time checking her page, and after an update they can get on with their day. She could be very poorly, but she has allowed her followers to become very invested in her, and surely a brief update could be possible, even if it was written by alex. She's made her private life public through choice. As much as i can't stand the woman, I hope she's OK and this silence isn't a tactic to gain attention.
she seems to have been perfectly able of liking other influencer's posts today - including one within the last 5 or 6 hours, a reel posted by Em Clarkson, amongst others. this is exactly why her behaviour is so disgusting - she is using IG, scrolling, liking posts etc, and likely reading DMs from her worried followers, asking if she is okay - yet she purposely chooses not to post an update, literally just a quick captioned story to reassure her 🐑 that she is okay -as obviously they are concerned, and she KNOWS that, yet she continues to go totally silent on purpose, despite very clearly feeling up to use IG
- because she IS using it! - yet manipulates the people who support her and donate to her GFM etc by making them feel anxious as an engagement tactic, knowing that they will send concerned DMs and then flood the update or reel she evantually shares with comments, as they are relieved to hear from her!

these are people who continuously support and encourage her, who see her as an inspiration and who clearly worry about her, yet she is purposefully TRYING to worry people who care about her and trying to create an assumption that she is too sick to use IG - it's all just incredibly twisted and manipulative. why would you treat people like that? people who have supported you and helped fund your holidays, defended your behaviour and got lightning bolt tattoos in your honour, who clearly care about you and regular describing you as an inspiration?! there is NOTHING inspirational about Nicky's attitude and the appalling way she treats her followers, playing on other people's emotions to her own advantage, knowing she is unnecessarily causing others to worry and feel anxious etc. it's not inspirational, nor is she spreading positivity by causing concern in other people. it's truly disgusting behaviour, utterly shameful and there is absolutely no excuse for it. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There isn’t any excuse for it. She’s always done it, so it’s impossible to tell if it’s to do with her latest downturn.

I couldn’t give a tit, but some people do and it is unacceptable and cruel to worry them by going silent.

She’s really something else.

Reactions: 11
Why can't her followers see how manipulative she is? She has followers who are probably genuinely concerned for her yet there has been complete silence just to ramp up the attention. If she is well enough to be scrolling insta and let's face it, she's probably making reels and such too because you know what she's like, then why not quickly update people who are worried about her

Reactions: 12
She really is not nice.
Yes. And that's exactly why most of us have a hard time feeling sorry for her and we have to save our sympathy for those who are in a similar situation but don't piss people around.

Reactions: 5
I just keep thinking that all her insta hun besties are positing to their stories normally (Chloe and that Georgie what’s her face for example) . Surely if your bestie wasn’t doing so great, you’d have gone into silent mode too as you’d be too upset and worried to post mindless stories of your day. Wouldn’t you? 🤔.
Cos they are all genuine ‘bestest friends 4eva’ aren’t they? Don’t telll me it’s all fake friendships 🤔🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why can't her followers see how manipulative she is? She has followers who are probably genuinely concerned for her yet there has been complete silence just to ramp up the attention. If she is well enough to be scrolling insta and let's face it, she's probably making reels and such too because you know what she's like, then why not quickly update people who are worried about her
This. Because surely her sheep are also checking whether she is active or not. Is the penny dropping for them too?

I wonder if she has been moved to EoL care or something. Or maybe she's just been really rough. Either way, we know there will be cutesy reels about it. (Obvs disclaimers about me not wanting this for her, even though she is a bellend, and it being sad...which it is!)

I wonder if she has been moved to EoL care or something. Or maybe she's just been really rough. Either way, we know there will be cutesy reels about it. (Obvs disclaimers about me not wanting this for her, even though she is a bellend, and it being sad...which it is!)
I tend to agree. I know she's been online, but I feel she's waiting for whatever bad news she's had to sink in enough to be able to present them with a cutesy/happy spin.

Reactions: 6
Three thread suggestions, created by AI (ChatGPT)

"Nicknacklou's online strategy: a silent presence that leaves her worried followers starring in their own mini soap operas of concern."
"Nicknacklou's online antics are like a real-time reality show, but the health update episode is always postponed for dramatic effect."
"Nicknacklou's online chronicles read like a suspenseful thriller, with the health update chapter strategically left as a cliffhanger.

Next thread title?? (Or do we have to #bekind these days? 😬)
We usually end up just having a numbered thread in the end and then some clever person like Betty sets up a new one!
---
One thread suggestions, created by AI (ChatGPT)

"Nicknacklou's online strategy: a silent presence that leaves her worried followers starring in their own mini soap operas of concern."
or
"Nicknacklou's online antics are like a real-time reality show, but the health update episode is always postponed for dramatic effect."
That's only served to confirm why I hate AI! Well - not all of it, obviously. It's wonderful from a scientific/health point of view.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We usually end up just having a numbered thread in the end and then some clever person like Betty sets up a new one!
---

That's only served to confirm why I hate AI! Well - not all of it, obviously. It's wonderful from a scientific/health point of view.
And I edited the post while you replied and added a third option :LOL:

Future tart? He’s allowed to move on.

Ugh last thing I’ll say is- you're a woman in your 60s obsessed with British girls half your age… tattle is the last place I’d want to be a VIP but well done for your life achievement
Good morning, Monkey. I'm somewhat confused by your post - could you explain a) how you know how old people are on here and b) why are you are on here at all as you so obviously hate it?

Reactions: 11
Good morning, Monkey. I'm somewhat confused by your post - could you explain a) how you know how old people are on here and b) why are you are on here at all as you so obviously hate it?
Glad you've said that @ginnyw because I have no idea what it's about x

From time to time, a new poster turns up on here and attempt to upset the apple-cart. But we all just tend to band together and carry on, us old-timers.
Yes. It happened quite frequently on the bowelbabe thread. Her outraged friends would come on and tell us we were all shockingly dreadful. We told them all to eff off.
---
I can't see where it shows her active? Am I looking wrong?
I could be wrong but I think it only shows if you’ve ever sent people messages.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.