NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this is where she irritates me, if she’s well enough to be on insta she’s well enough ( or get Alex too) to write a couple of lines saying I’m home/still in hospital, will update when I feel a bit better. Her followers do care about her that much is clear.
Yes, poor deluded things.

Reactions: 5
See this is where she irritates me, if she’s well enough to be on insta she’s well enough ( or get Alex too) to write a couple of lines saying I’m home/still in hospital, will update when I feel a bit better. Her followers do care about her that much is clear.
And of course we’ve seen this all before haven’t we. She goes MIA and then suddenly reappears all spritely with another ad. She’s like the boy that cried Wolf at this point. Obviously I hope she is ok but this wouldn’t be the first time that she’s done this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread title. Nicknacklou 12# Off to hospital in a hurry, leaving the fans full of worry.

Reactions: 25
Yep and she has on occasion allowed people to think she’s still in hospital when in fact she’s been sent home.

I do think she should keep her followers informed. A lot of them love her. And, Mr G could just do a quick update.
Silence always implies it’s really bad. But with NNL you really never know.

Reactions: 9
Yep and she has on occasion allowed people to think she’s still in hospital when in fact she’s been sent home.

I do think she should keep her followers informed. A lot of them love her. And, Mr G could just do a quick update.
Silence always implies it’s really bad. But with NNL you really never know.
It's that old story again, about Matilda and the fire. When there really IS a fire, nobody will believe her.

Reactions: 11
I do think that if she's actually been on Instagram, she could put up an update, even if it was just a line. She has alot of people very invested in her, and I genuinely believe the ones who say they've spent all their time checking her page, and after an update they can get on with their day. She could be very poorly, but she has allowed her followers to become very invested in her, and surely a brief update could be possible, even if it was written by alex. She's made her private life public through choice. As much as i can't stand the woman, I hope she's OK and this silence isn't a tactic to gain attention.

Reactions: 7
Or get her clever cat to do it like before! 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Georgie Swallow and Chloe Dixon are both either away or at a festival, both drinking etc, doubt they would be quite so jolly if she was really ill. As said, she’s on insta. It takes a second to post a quick hello. She does this all the time and that’s what winds people up about her.

Reactions: 10
I've never posted on this thread but been a follower of NNL for a few years. She drew me in as she reminded me of my Bestie (I'll call her A) who was diagnosed at Stage 4 Breast Cancer but by god did she live her life to the full. My bestie loved holidays and the good things in life but it took me a while to realise there were big differences with her and NNL.
  • 'A' had policies in place to pay off her mortgage and would never have taken any kind of charity funding for her family.
  • She didn't have any social media presence at the time and even when she did join she never made it about cancer and would NEVER act like a child.
  • 'A' loved her high powered job and worked through chemo for many years including up to 4 months before she passed.
  • She loved her designer stuff but would never flaunt it. We loved her for it!
  • Cancer never defined her, although NNL says it doesn't define her she is using it to her advantage when she shouldn't/doesn't need to. It's pissed ALOT of people off.
I won't lie I previously cried over her health updates and my OH would regularly ask about her. This last year I'm pretty disappointed in the way she's behaved, almost angry.
But...I feel she is about to turn a significant corner that she is in denial about which is quite sad. I hope Alex has the support he needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.